Adultery My Sexual encounters of past and present
Big Grin 
HI READERS, SO THIS IS GOING TO BE AN EROTICA, WHERE THE MAIN CHARACTER (PROTAGONIST) WILL SHARE HIS SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS OF PAST AND PRESENT

Chapter 1: 

Not the first, not the best, yet close to heart.

PRESENT:

As I am sipping old monk, I feel like sharing that phase of my life where I had that girl all for myself. I can still feel the warmth of her boobs. 

PAST:

Few years back, 2015. when I was just out of college. I secured a job in a prestigious government institution as Research assistant.We were living in a 3bhk flat at Chennai, and those were the years I was enjoying my bachelor years. 

We are a nuclear family, as I am the youngest, I stayed with my parents, and my siblings were all married and settled in various parts of India. 
The job was mostly field work, so I had evening time all for myself.

One fine evening, out of boredom I was standing at the balcony and getting some air( Getting some air in bachelor terms is ogling at the neighbour girls and aunties). A truck came with all the households, and i saw a family of four moved to newly rented house.

My hormones at peak, scanned the ones in saree and chudi. Leaving out the ones who were in trousers. A Milf and a teenage girl. I was excited.

A few month fast forward, midnight 4 am, i had that girl shima near me. So we were playing a game. Where I have to write something on her body, eyes closed. Yep, that was a naughty Game of course intiatied by me. She was naive, totally in love. And I was taking advantage of it. 

I wrote I love you, and she guessed it correct. Hormones paved the way for the first lip lock. 
Then what happened next few days are pure bliss.
-Pickup, drop, escape.

My threads 

A gift or a curse by a common man

https://xossipy.com/thread-62436.html
[+] 2 users Like Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My Sexual encounters of past and present - by Hornytamilan23 - 30-04-2024, 09:35 PM