Poll: Who's encounters you guys enjoy most? Please leave a comment to support your response
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Tharun
85.07%
57 85.07%
2. Sanjay
14.93%
10 14.93%
Total 67 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery How I Fucked a Homely Wife, and a modern slut at work
How I Fucked a Homely Wife, and a Modern Slut at Work
adams_masala

22nd December 2013

Friends, I’m the original author of this story on xossip and I’m planning to repost it here from the archive I was able recover. Once I’m able to recover as much as I can i’ll Continue to update this story here. Hopefully i’ll Get the same support.

The look on her face was frantic, her motions frenetic as she exited her office.

Somehow I knew she would be approaching my desk.

"Hey Sheryl, what's up?" I asked, removing my headphones and trying to remain calm. I already dreaded the answer.

"There is a major outage with the health service cloud, bunch of our customer sites are down." said our CEO again in a panic-stricken voice.

As I absorbed those words — words feared and loathed by developers everywhere — I opened the file where I suspected I’d find the culprit. I had a pretty good guess: the one I had just deployed to our production environment. Before long, our phone began to ring, the oncology clinics that depend on our software to care for their patients every bit as frantic as our CEO.

I quickly fixed the bug and committed the changes, watching anxiously as our deploy script spat out its log messages. I switched back to my web browser and refreshed. The page loaded successfully, and I went outside for some fresh air. I paced back and forth in front of our building, my hunched shoulders refusing to relax. The weight I felt on my chest constrained my breathing.

"Hey Tarun, is everything ok?"

My co-worker Sunita approached with gleaming eyes. She is one of cute ones at work. I suddenly got a hold of myself and tried hard not to look like an idiot in front of her.

Sunita is 26 and she is one of the developers I work with. She wore a pearly satin blouse shot with threads of silver. He breasts were scarcely covered, and from there the gown fell short of her knees in a beautiful sweep of cloth.
[Image: 94237475_sanjana-latest-hot-thighs-show-...irt-14.jpg]
See the picture above to get an idea on how Sunita looks like and how she likes to dress up to work.

"Everything is fine... just a minor issue with the site, it's OK now."

"Jegan and I are going to get something to eat, do you want to join us?"

Jegan is my close friend. Sunita and Jegan have been going out for a year now. Lucky bastard, I wish I saw Sunita before Jegan did. Jegan takes life very seriously. He falls in love so quickly and he has a very innocent idea when it comes to sex before marriage. So based on what I know about my close friend Jegan I know they haven't been having any sex ever since they got serious in their relationship.

"No... I still have a bunch of things to do to make sure the issue doesn't resurface again. You guys carry on". Last thing I want to see is this two getting lovey-dovey in front of me.

"Alright, some other time then."

Sunita flicked her hair and turned around and started walking away from me in her high heels swaying her perfectly firm ass left and right. My mind was hypnotized looking and following the movement of her ass. She is very good dresser and sometimes I think she doesn't know how vulgar these skimpy outfits makes her look. Indian girls when they come to US they think they can just wear anything they want. While it sounds liberating and forward thinking even people who were born and brought up here don't wear skimpy outfits like this to work, if you know what I mean.

I walked back to my office to see my CEO waiting for me.

"Thank you so much for taking care of the issue. You always come through!"

Next day

It was 9:30am Friday. Time for the weekly status meeting. I pulled myself from my office with a black coffee in my hand and walked towards the conference room.

It was a nice summer day in San Francisco, but the weather can get tricky in the city. Even during peak summer it feels like you are in a nice hill station.

As I crossed the hallway to join my co-worker Suresh, I saw this new girl I've seen before.

I asked Suresh, "Machi, who is this new girl."

"I have no idea, but looks like a "kudumba figure" (homely girl)

She had unusually long hair, and wore a tight jeans and a buttoned down shirt. As she passed us I tried to look at her and smile and she just turned away and kept walking. Suresh and I looked at each other and thinking, what's wrong with her.

We both entered conference room.

Project Manager: "Thanks for joining us guys. Since we have a new member today lets do a quick round of introduction."

"Hey I am Tharun, lead architect, machine learning and internet of shit things"

Everyone giggled and the introduction continued... it was the new girls turn.

"Hi, My name is Vani and I am a Software Engineer and I work for Zipro".

"You can be little louder, we can't hear you and we have people on the phone as well" Project Manager with his shitty tone.

Now it made sense, Zipro is our offshore partner in Chennai. She is probably here on a short term engagement to help us out with this project.

As the meeting went on I can tell the Project Manager was in a really shitty mood and taking jabs at Vani. At some point he literally started yelling at her and I could see Vani was almost about to break into tears.

In an effort to take the focus off Vani I said.

"Tom if you don't mind I can take a look at the design and see if Vani can help refactor the code sooner."

"Tharun, you already have your plates full and Sheryl (our CEO) doesn't like it when I ask you to do stuff without consulting her

"It's OK, this won't take too long, I am sure Vani can get up-to-speed with the new design I have in mind." I looked at Vani and nodded at her.

Tom, "OK man, it's your call. Don't blame me if you have to sit here all night to fix this and meet the deadline. We need this to be done by Monday EoD.

Vani looked at me, I can see she was some what relieved.

"Vani, please see me after this meeting"

The reminder of the meeting I can't help but check Vani out. He hair was all messed up like she had a head bath and never straightened her in her life. It was unusually long.

She is not dark but not too fair and since she is from chennai she looked like a typical  girl. She had a very good complexion. Her sharp sharp nose was very symmetrical and she had cute dimples on both cheeks when she occasionally forced a smile. Her neck was long and slender. She wore a tight buttoned down shirt, which struggled to keep her spectacular breasts in place. The buttons where about to pop around her breasts and when she turned you can see through the opening that revealed her bra.

I am normally very picky about girls, but I felt I am really attracted to her for some reason.

Suresh shook me to bring me back to earth, "dude where were you? Lets go the meeting is over."

"Vani, can you please swing by my office?"

"Sure, thank you so much for helping me". "I have meeting with my Zipro team lead and I have back to back meetings until 4pm"

"OK I am free wt 4pm, I'll see you"

4pm

Vani walked into my office... looking like a school girl walking into a principles office.
"Grab a seat". I pointed at the small table in my office.
Vani looked through the window and I can tell she was amazed at the view of the city when her big beautiful eyes even become wider.
"Great view huh?.. have you been to the bay area?"

"No this is my first time here."

"Oh great, you must have plans over the weekend to take a look at the city."

"No, I don't know anyone here. Also I go back to my hotel room, I have to cook and call my husband"

"Oh you are married?" I didn't realize I was not able to control the shock in my voice.

"Yeah, 8 months now"

As I pulled a chair next to her to sit I noticed her Thaali (mangal sutra) so thick on her neck. Wow who wears Thaali (mangal sutra) these days and this thick, I thought to myself.

I pulled a chair next to her and I had a crazy idea. I never saw her standing to see how her body looks.

"Vani, can you please go to the white board and start jotting down items that needs to be prioritized"

She walked to the board and started writing...

I was mesmerized by how firm her ass was. She wore a tight jean that made her ass look like an apple bottom. Her hips where so thin and when she raised her arm to write on the board I can see the side of her breast. I can feel an eruption in my pants and I was trying hard not pull out my cock and start fucking her.

"Tharun, this is it"

"Alright thanks!" After 30 minutes going through the code I knew redesigning this won't take too much time, re-writing the code for her will take a week at least. There is no way she could complete this by Monday.

"Hey so what happens if you don't deliver this by Monday"

"My company will really fire me and send someone else here. She almost appeared like she is almost about to cry."

Took me 15mins to come up with a new design and I showed her.

"Thank you so much Tharun!!"

"Listen I think we need to start coding now, I know it's not my job but I can help you."

I gave her a small portion of the code and I started coding. After the next few hours we have a fully working code.

8:30PM

"OK, so I don't want to get excited until the code works and all the test cases succeeds" I said as I looked at her gleaming eyes. I can tell she is happy coding is done but I am nervous if it will work.

I compiled and executed the test script.

Test Case 1.. executing

done.. SUCCESS

Test Case 2.. executing

done.. SUCCESS

Test Case 3.. executing

done.. SUCCESS

Test Case 4.. executing

done.. SUCCESS

"OK so far so good, we just have 634 test cases. I guess we just have to wait and watch.

I stretched my neck and I felt the pain as I was sitting in the same position coding.

"Tharun, are you ok?"

"Yeah, my neck I think I sprained. I can't turn."

"OMG, let me take a look"

She quickly got behind me and started poking my neck and asked where it hurts.

"It's OK Vani"

"Tharun, please trust me. I am an expert in this. Like you are an expert in coding."

In few moments she found the spot and twisted my head to relieve the tension.

"Oh wow... how did you..."

"Yeah, I know few things about Accu Pressure massage." "If you don't mind I can help with your stiff neck since I just released the sprain it will be sore"

Without waiting for my permission she reaches to my front and unbutton the top button and pulled my shirt down and started applying calculated pressure with her thumb to work her thumbs deep into my neck and shoulder muscle.

"Tharun, do you go to gym a lot"

"No I just lift free weights at home, why did you ask me?"

"Nothing, just curious"

I am sure she noticed how ripped my muscles are...

After few minutes her laptop went BEEEEEPPPP....!!!

We both looked at the monitor feverishly...

Test Case 632.. executing

done.. SUCCESS

Test Case 633.. executing

done.. SUCCESS

Test Case 634.. executing

done.. SUCCESS

Test Case Script Completed

0 Warnings 633 SUCCESS 1 FAILURE

"OMG, this is soooo great!" Vani literaly jumped up and down as I watched her breasts jiggle up and down in the oppsosite direction.

"Well we have 1 test case that failed." 

"Tharun, please I'll take care of that after I go home. You have helped me a lot already. I don't know how to thank you, you saved my job!!" Tears in her eyes ready to roll down.

"Don't be silly, this is nothing. Just call me if you need any help."

Continued....

Saturday Morning Sunita's Apartment

Sunita was getting ready to go to a Indian function. Her friends told her she should wear a saree. The party is at 4:30 but she has an appointment with her gynecologist at 3:30. She can't go to her gynecologist and have time to change to saree before she can go to the part on time.

So she started getting ready and decided to go to the gynecologist in her saree.

She wore a blue saree and a blouse that showed her bare back. The blouse very small border to reveal her entire smooth, fair, bare back.

Right below her blouse there was a gap of 1 feet before her saree started. This made her entire back hips visible. Take a look at the picture below to understand how she looked that day.

[Image: 94237394_sanjana-posters-jagan-nirdoshi3.jpg]
See Tharun's action in this story How I fucked a homely girl and a modern slut at work
[+] 3 users Like adams_masala's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
She stepped out at 3:00 and reached the gynecologist at 3:15. She checked-in and waited for her doctor.

Sanjay is in his mid 40s and he is a renowned doctor specializing in women's health. This is the 1st time Sunita is seeing Sanjay for her regular health check. Her mom kept insisting the need for cervic exam every 3 months.

"Sunita...."

The nurse yelled at her name.

"The Doctor is ready for you".

Sunit went inside and closed the door behind her.

"Hello Doctor..."

Sanjay was speachless looking at how stunning Sunita looked and he didn't even dream of having a woman like her in his office.

"Hello, Sunita? How are you? So you know we have you scheduled for cervic exam today right?"

"Oh yes Doctor, sorry I have to go to a function after this and I don't have time to change into a saree after our appointment."

"Ahh that explains.. it. But I am not sure if you will be comfortable with your saree but I'll try to be quick ok?" 

"before we start the test I have to ask you few questions."

"Sure Doctor"

"Are you sexually active?"

"Hmm... no" she was little embarrassed...

"Have you had sex before."

"Hmm... I think... you know yeah but not everything..." Sunita mumbled...

"Sunita, I am your Doctor and these questions are purely clinical so you don't have to use medical terms, I understand just answer the question. This will help me look for issues that may affect people with similar habits. I can just ask you yes or no questions if you are not comfortable."

"Thank you doctor"

"Have you had intercourse before?"

"Not sure what constitutes intercourse."

".. penetration.."

"No..." Sunita looked at the floor..

"OK... so I want to show you something.. here this is a device called a "speculum".

"A smaller speculum may work best for young women, women who have never had sexual intercourse, a larger speculum may work best for women who have had many children." the Doctor continued...

"So I am assuming I can try the smaller speculum first?"

"Yes Doctor"

"Great, please go ahead and lie down on the patient's bed and keep both of your feet on this pedal right here."

Sanjay raised the bed so Sunita can see his face. Sunita kept her foot on both sides of the bed on the foot rest. This made her open her thighs wide.

Sanjay sat in front of her in smaller stool and kept his hands on her knees to spread her thighs even more.

Continued....

"Sunita, I want to explain what I am going to do and walk you through every step of the process so you are comfortable."

"A speculum is a tool for looking inside a woman’s vagina. The speculum holds the walls of the vagina open. When it is in the right position inside your vagina, I will be able to see your cervix, test for infection or cancer."

"OK Doctor"

"Since you never had sex for a while now..."

"Doctor..." Sunita interrupted...

"I never had sex ever... "

"Oh sorry, I just assumed... never mind..."

"So I have a question... about my virginity... since this is the first time I am doing this exam will I loose my virginity after this test."

The Doctor smiled at her and said

"Sunita, You’d be surprised how little or even how much impact it could take to break your hymen. The thickness or thinness of the tissue varies from girl to girl. If it’s thin enough, it’s possible to have it break while riding a bike or while playing impact sports. Try not to feel pressured to avoid your normal activities or the gynecologist because, despite what many believe, an intact hymen does not absolutely prove your virginity."

"And as for the discomfort when it breaks, there may be some, but it isn’t lasting. If you are still concerned about the situation, I can first check if your hymen is still unbroken and do the test based on how thick the hymen is before your examination."

"OK Doctor that sounds good..."

"Did the nurse help you remove your panties before.."

"No Doctor, I am not wearing any panties..."

Sanjay was imagining her say that in a very sexual voice and immediately his dick was fully erect. But he thought to himself he is a Doctor and he should treat her with respect.

"Great, let me take a look at your pussy... "

"Doctor??"

"... amm sorry I am.. I mean.. I mean your vagina... "

Sanjay realized he is loosing control....

"Sunita, first I want to check if your hymen to see it is still intact. I might have to use my fingers for the first part."

Sanjay showed his hands with his blue rubber gloves on. The devil inside him yelling at him to touch and feel Sunit's pussy. As he spread her legs open he put his head inside her saree and the first thing he did was to remove his gloves without Sunita noticing and shoved it into his court pocket. Now he is ready with his bare hands. He came close to her pussy to take a first look. And he was astonished how pink her pussy looked. He gently put his fingers on her tender labia and he spread is slightly.

"...hmmmm...." Sunita moaned

"Sorry.. .are you OK Sunita?"

"Yes.. yes Doctor..."

Sanjay was shocked to look at such a treasure of a pussy.. her pussylips were pink and tender and looked so young. And he noticed something interesting... her pussy was getting really wet. And the way Sanjay touch and spread her pussy lips... blood rushed to her clit and the rose bud become swallon with rushed blood and clearly visible. Sanjay didn't know if Sunit will understand if he accidental touched her rose bud but he wanted to try it anyway.

"... aghhh.. Doctor what are you doing? Please try not to touch me there" Sunita seemed embarrased.

"oh.. sorry it was an accident... I just need a good look to see your hymen..." and he kept pressing rode bud clit again

".... aghhh...." Sunita moaned..

Sunita's moan made Sanjay's cock so hard. He decided to fuck her that day.. but don't know how. She seems like a very high class girl at the same time very decent. Not sure if I can fuck her with her consent. 

Suddenly he thought of an idea... he took a closer look at her pussy... and noticed she had no sign hymen... he was little happy so there won't be any discomfort if he decide to fuck her that day. He came up with a plan and he lied to her...

"Sunita... your Hymen is not broken... so you have 2 choices, I can remove your hymen and them do the test or you can come back in 6 months to get your test agian."

He was hoping she would choose the first option...

"Oh no.. my mom has been asking me to come here and get the test done for 2 years and you are very popular Doctor and I can't get another appointment from you. I don't want to risk it, please go ahead and do what's required to continue the test Doctor"

Sanjay was so happy and his dick was extremely hard.

He was picturing in his mind how she will look if he his taking her from behind.

"Sunita, to remove your hymen we don't need any surgical procedure... your hymen is very thin.. so I can just use my hands and then I can use the speculum to complete the test"

"OK Doctor..."

"Sunit.. I want you to change position now...." "Can you turn around on the bed and stand on your knees and hands?"

Sunita just flipped around and just layed down on her tummy facing down.

"No.. not like that Sunit.. not sure how to explain. Do you watch porn?"

Sunit was surprised.. "ah.. what Doctor"

"It's OK you can tell me I am your Doctor"

"Yes, I have seen porn"

"Do you know what doggy style is?"

"Yes"

"So doggy style is the position I want you in."

"Doctor...." 

"Sunita, that's the position where your pussy will push outside and give me a clear view"

Sanjay started mumbling at this point blood and adrenaline rushing through his body hoping Sunita won't catch him trying to play tricks on her.

"Ok Doctor, like this?"

Sanjay almost fainted look at her in doggy style position...

"Yes.. yes... now I am going to lift your saree...."

"Doctor, is it ok if I just take off my saree I don't want to cause too much wrinkles...

"Ohhhh... sure... but don't change your position I'll help..."

Sanjay pulled her saree and it gave up without any fight..

Now Sunita is in a doggy style position with her blue blouse and petticoat..

Sanjay stopped talking got into action with the new found guts from removing her saree...

Sanjay rolled her petticoat all the way up to reveal Sunita's round perfect ass..

"Wow Sunita..."

"What Doctor..."

Sanjay didn't realize he said that out loud....

"Nothing.. nothing.. you workout? You are in great shape..."

Sunita know he was talking about her ass but didn't respond. She didn't know what to think.

Sunita's ass was so fair it looked like 2 full moons.

"Sunita, I am going to start the test now... I am going to take a look at your hymen"

He grabbed her ass cheeks and started spreading them to reveal her asshole and pussylips.

Sanjay's cock was throbbing inside his pants... he can notice Sunita is getting wet..

"Sunita are you ok? I just want to keep you informed what I am doing here so you are comfortable... "

"Ok Doctor..."

"I see a lot of fluid..."

"...."

"Can you hear me Sunita?

"Yes doctor I can..."

Sanjay wanted to see if she will agree to be fucked.

"I see a lot of fluid..."

"..."

"Can you hear me Sunita?"

"Yes Doctor, I said I see a lot of fluid..."

"Yeah I heard that... " Sunita in a low voice... "Is that bad..?"

"No.. no.. not at all.. in fact it's really good. Not a lot of women get so wet just for getting touched like this"

Sunita was getting little uncomfortable...

"As a Doctor I advice you not to waste these moments.. I mean you are not sexually active but you seem very ready and you don't want to waste your prime years"

"I know Doctor.. but my boy friend I have made decision not to have sex before marriage and we are getting married in 3 months. So I can wait just 3 months."

Sanjay was really disappointed since he was hoping he can talk her into sex.

"That's great Sunita... ok now I am going to start rubbing your clit to generate more fluid so it's easier for me to separate your hymen..."

"Is that really needed Doctor.. I am not comfortable you touching my clit... can you not use a lubricant or something..."

Sanjay is getting really annoyed now....

"No worries it will take only few seconds.." and started pinching her clit as he saw her rose bud clit start growing in pleasure....

"aghhhh....."

now he took his thumb and closed her asshole and took his two fingers and started rubbing her pussy lips...

"aghhhh.... Doctor.. I think you have your finger on the wrong hole... please aghhhh... aghhh can you move your finger?"

"No Sunita, I have to keep it there so I can get a good angle.. it will only take few seconds..."

Sanjay without wasting anytime slid his 2 fingers that was rubbing her pussy all the way inside her vagina and started rubbing her vagina walls.. being a Doctor he knows exactly how to reach her G-Spot in this angel.

"aghhhh... " Sunita continued to moan...

Sanjay didn't want to take this too far and loose Sunita.

"OK Sunita, your hymen is broken..."

"Wow really!!?? I didn't feel any pain!"

"Well, that's why I am the best Doctor" Sanjay smiled... now he knows Sunita is trusting him and she thinks Sanjay is doing everything clinical...

"Sunita, now I want you to stay in the same position... so I can insert the speculum inside your vagina"

Sanjay took a smaller "speculum" from the table came back to her bed where she is still standing in doggy style and kept the edge of the speculum on her pussy lips and started pushing the speculum inside her vagina.. once inside he spread the speculum to slightly open her vagina. At this moment he had the best idea to fuck her without her knowing.

"Sunita, this speculum is a smaller one.. how do you feel?"

"It's very cold Doctor.."

"Sorry let me get a warmer speculum for and this is bigger speculum as well and it work different so you may feel slight discomfort at first"

"Ok Doctor..."

Sanjay pressed a button to lower her bed so her ass is positioned in from of his cock. Sunita tunred back to see what Sanjay is doing...

"Sunita, don't turn around to look back.. I don't want you to hurt you neck..."

"OK Doctor..."

Sanjay's cock was ready to come out...

"drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..." Sanjay opened his pant zip....

"What's that Doctor..." 

"Oh this new speculum, I put it inside a heat pack so its not too cold for you. I am just taking it from it's cover."

now Sanjay pulled his erect throbbing dick out. He wrapped his right arm around her waist and grabbed her left hip so she will stay in place.

"Sunita, I am going to insert the speculum now ok?"

He placed the tip of his cock on her pussy lips and started rubbing up and down.

"ah.. this feels warm... better" Sunita said not know it was Sanjay's dick rubbbing her pussy...

Sanjay couldn't control... with one swift motion he pushed his hard throbbing dick inside Sunita's treasure chest of a virgin pussy...

"Aaaghhhhhhhh..." Sunita cried in pain

"Doctor... what was that.."

"Sorry Sunita, the... the.. spec.. the speculum it's sooo fucking hard... argghhh"

"I have to pull it out and try again.. so bear with me it will be fine after few triess"

Sanjay pulled his cock out to see her gorgeous pussy again and he oushed cock inside her again...

"Sorry Sunita.. for some reason the new tool is not going all the way in.. you are so tight... oh my god..."

With his dick all the way in he can look at Sunita's bare back. She looked amazing from behind... he sareeless body and the thin blouse strap that crossed her back it was soo good to look at while fucking her.

"Sunita I don't want to stop the test half way but I am not able to get the speculum all the way in.. so I might have to try and insert it in a rocking motion." without waiting he started fucking her...

"Sunita, I need something to hold on to so I can push it all the way in so I can hit your cervix for the test. Do you mind if I hold your blouse strap?"

"agghhh... aaghhh... ok Doctor go ahead..."

Sanjay was so excited and she held her blouse strap and now it looked like he was riding her like a horse... 

Sunita had her arms on the bed so her chest and face was elevated and her ass was NOT elevated to Sanjay'a liking.

"Sunita I still don't have a good grip.... can you bring both your arms towards your back?"

He pulled her both arms towards her back and he pushed her face down to the bed. Now her ass is shooting straight to the heaven and he held her arms tights over her back and pushed her hard to the bed and started fucking her so hard.

He looked at Sunita's hair... wow I wish I can pull her hair back like she is my bitch while fucking her...

"Sunita are you comfortable?"

"Noo Doctor... look at me.."

"One last thing... I still can't geta good grip.. and the speculum should hit the cervix... may I grab your hair and pull you towards me so I get more control?"

"You already holding both hands and you have me pinned down on this bed... OK please go ahead if it gets the job done"

Sanjay moved like an animal and he grabbed her hair in a bunch and pulled towards him and got up and started pounding her ass while putting his thumbs in and out of her asshole...

Sanjay was fucking Sunita like this while Sunita still thought she is getting a medical exam..

He was holding her arms around her back like this...

[Image: 94188446_tumblr_inline_n5fe41y3so1rr6ht5-1.gif]

He wanted to make sure she can't turn back and look at him fucking her so she grabbed her hair like this so she won't look at what he is doing to her.

[Image: 94188521_2.gif]

[Image: 94188522_3.gif]

Sunita couldn't control and started moaning louder and she started to doubt what Sanjay was doing to her.

Sanjay didn't want people in the waiting room to hear Sunita, so Sanjay suddenly pushed Sunit's face down to a quite her down so he can finish fucking her pussy with the same intensity.

[Image: 94188568_4.gif]

"aahhgggg finaly I reached your cervix Sunita!"

Sanjay is about reach his climax and after 30 mins of fucking Sunita started to feel she is going to reach orgasm.. but she was too embarrassed thinking how she can get aroused so much and reach orgasm by a "speculum". After few more pounding Sanjay couldn't hold it and he didn't know what to do.

He really didn't think how he is going to hide is semen when it comes out... before he can come up with a plan streams and streams of semen spurted out of his dick head directly into Sunita's cervix.

"Aaahghhhh shit.... oh wow... aghhh.."

"Doctor.. are you OK"

"Yes yes.. your cervix looks fine... I am just thinking how healthy you look inside... aarghhhh... everything.. everthing.. looks good.. arghhhh..."

Sanjay finally ready to let her go... and he noticed her fine asshole... and thought to himself "next time I'll take care of you Sunita's asshole.." He decided to fuck her asshole some day.

Before Sunita can see he tucked his dick inside his pants and didn't zip it to avoid any noise..

"Doctor!!!.." Sunita looked at him with anger...

SHIT what now.. Sanjay thought to himself did she figure it now... fuck I screwed up the chance to fuck her again!!

"Doctor, where is your gloves you didn't use a gloves before touching me there...??"

'hahahahh stupid cunt' Sanjay thought to himself..

"ahh that.. Sunita your hymen is very sensitive and I had to create a lot of natural fluid and that's why I used my bare hands.. hope you don't mind.."

"Sunita, I want to do another exam next week... talk to the receptionist on your way back and she will get you an appointment to see me again"

Sunita was surprised.. Doctor you are normally very busy how do you have opening... 

Sanjay thought to himself.. I need a week break to regenerate my energy to fuck your asshole....

Sunita picked her saree and left for the function not knowing Sanjay's fresh semen is in inside her and all the sperms are rushing inside her looking for an egg.

See Tharun's action in this story How I fucked a homely girl and a modern slut at work
[+] 4 users Like adams_masala's post
Like Reply
Adams bro welcome .
Iam Happy
Like Reply
Eswar good to see u man
Like Reply
Thank u bro
Like Reply
Hey! I have your entire story downloaded just a few days before xossip shutted down. Lmk if you want it
Like Reply
(17-01-2019, 10:49 PM)nagadap592 Wrote: Hey! I have your entire story downloaded just a few days before xossip shutted down. Lmk if you want it

This is music to my ears!!! That’s you so much for doing this and I’m so humbled to hear that you went through the pain of doing this for my story. Truly honored!! How can I get it?
[+] 1 user Likes adams_masala's post
Like Reply
(18-01-2019, 03:22 AM)adams_masala Wrote: This is music to my ears!!! That’s you so much for doing this and I’m so humbled to hear that you went through the pain of doing this for my story. Truly honored!! How can I get it?

No worries it was an amazing story. I love Sunita and her relationship with Tarun in it. As for how it's basically the HTML pages stored so I could just link it from my google drive in a PM. I'll send one
Like Reply
Yes boss it is really wonderful story.vani episode is really really amazing.
Like Reply
(17-01-2019, 10:49 PM)nagadap592 Wrote: Hey! I have your entire story downloaded just a few days before xossip shutted down. Lmk if you want it

Pls share with meeee
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
(18-01-2019, 11:21 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: Pls share with meeee

Would love to but adams_masala will probaby be reposting it here anyway. Don't really want to take away anything from him.
Like Reply
Smile
HOT
Like Reply
post full story please
Like Reply
(18-01-2019, 11:21 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: Pls share with meeee

Don’t worry I’ll post it here and start writing new episodes
Like Reply
Saturday evening 3pm Tarun's Home

Tarun just finished his daily workout, showered and came out of the shower with just his towel on.

"brrrrrrrrrrrr.. brrrrrrrr........" his iPhone vibrated and showed some local he didn't have in his contacts.

"Hello, this is Tarun, who is this?"

"ahh... hello, hai Tarun this is.. this is.. Vani, how are you?"

For some reason Tarun felt like a school kid hearing from his crush for the first time and he can feel butterflies in his stomach and he himself was surprised how he felt.

"Hey Vani, I am good how are you?"

"I'm ok... how is your Saturday and weekend so far?"

Tarun can't help but notice how sweet Vani's voice sounded over the phone and he layed on the bed closed his eyes listening to her sweet honey dipped voice.

"Good.. good, I didn't do much. Just worked out a bit and took a shower. How about you?"

"Me? shower?"

"ah ah ah.. no I mean how is your day so far?" Tarun was beginning to wonder who she called him while he felt his cock getting semi-hard for some reason and trying hard to raise against the thick towel wrapped around his hips.

Vani, "oh yeah.. sorry it was OK, just finished cooking and opening by suitcase to get my clothes out... you know... I never unpacked after I came to the US"

"Oh.. what are you wearing then.." he asked without hesitating then realized what he asked and bit his tongue.

Vani gave a sincere response "Me..? oh I am just wearing a t-shirt and a tights I normally wear at home.. nothing great... you?"

[Image: 94333470_manjari-fadnis-cool-look-1.jpg]
Tarun was surprised to hear the counter question from Vani.

"Me..? ah.. I just came from the shower so.. you..."

Vani said "oh sorry, it's ok... you don't have to tell me" Tarun can hear her giggle at the other end...

"Oh no.. no.. I am wearing a towel so it's all good..." both laughed.. except Tarun's dick which appeared to have overcome the thick towel and sprung outside through the slit. Traun can't control anymore and he started gently rubbing his cock listening to Vani's voice...

Vani, "It's so nice you diligently work out... unlike most Indian men..." Tarun can imagine she is referring to her husband when she said most Indian men

With Tarun's cock fully erect he started gently stroking his dick..

"aaghh..." he moaned..

"Are you OK Tarun?" Vani was curious but she was wondering what Tarun was doing...

"Yes I am ok... I think I can use your massage again... it's very stiff right now..."

Vani, "I know how to make your stiffness go away.. giggle..."

Tarun wasn't sure what she is talking about but had a little doubt she is not so innocent after all..

Tarun, "yeah it's so hard right now.."

Vani, "Well if I was there I'd massage you to get it relaxed and make your hardness go away..."

Tarun started stroking his cock so hard and he was almost about to cum... but controlled to prolong the happiness.

"Vani, I wish you were here too... hmmmm..."

His dick was not in his control anymore... he imagined Vani's spectacular breasts in her tight t-shirt and her ass in her tights and his cock gave away and streams and streams of semen started erupting from his thick, hard and throbbing cock and all the semen came flying and splattered on his abs and chest and he imagined Vani licking it off of her.

"argghhh.... arghhh..."

"OMG Tarun, you must be in so much pain.... I don't think your neck stiffness is getting any better. You should probably avoid working out for few days. If you have some pain balm or something try applying that on your neck and shoulder area and see if that helps."

Tarun realized Vani didn't mean his cock's stiffness and probably too innocent to know what he was doing listening to her on the phone.
[+] 2 users Like adams_masala's post
Like Reply
"OMG Tarun, you must be in so much pain.... I don't think your neck stiffness is getting any better. You should probably avoid working out for few days. If you have some pain balm or something try applying that on your neck and shoulder area and see if that helps."

Tarun realized Vani didn't mean his cock's stiffness and probably too innocent to know what he was doing listening to her on the phone.

After ejaculating he felt so tired and suddenly lost interest talking to Vani.

"OK Vani, I'll talk to you later, see you Monday" hands up the phone..

Few minutes he laid there in the bed with his cock still dripping semen with his eyes closed. His phone rang again.. only this time it was Keerthi.

"OMG Keerthi!!"

Tharun jumped off his bed and and subconsciously pulled his pants and covered himself since he had that much respect for Keerthik. 

"Hey, Tharun payya, how are you? Long time!!!"

Keerthi and Tharun were long time friends. By long time I mean a life time. They pretty much born in the same hospital and grew up in the same street, went to the same school. They both got a job in US but in different state. These days they talk every now and then since they are so busy due American workaholism.

"OMG, I can't believe you didn't call me for ages. How are you?" 

"Guess, what I am getting married."

"ewwww.. who is that unlucky guy, how is he going to put up with you?? Tharun really meant it.

Tharun and Keerthik had a very special relationship like a brother and sister. Tharun would fight off bullies at school to protect his sister. They were that close. Even the parents thought they are going to fall in love at some point but for some reason they both never got attracted that way and naturally felt like a brother and sister.

"Anyway congratulations..." Tharun trying to controll his huge laughter. He was so happy to hear from Keerthi and that too she is finally getting married.

"hmm thanks da! Anyway I haven't said yes."

"Why not?"

"I haven't even seen the guy"

"What are you talking about?"

"Yeah, he is in San Francisco as well and I am planning to come there to see him. And I am hoping I can stay with you when I there. He offered his place to stay but I didn't feel good about it."

"Well, if you like him may be you can stay with him and give it a kick start.. "

"chi idiot, please I am serious. Is it OK if I stay with you."

"dear.. I live is a meager studio apartment in San Fran, so you know how small this place is. As long as you are comfortable sleeping on the couch.. you are always welcome dear."

"Why do I have to sleep in the couch?"

They started their usual fight and they hung up after 30 mins.

Tharun went to the airport to pick her up.

"heyyyy Tharruuun!!"

They both hugged and you know how when true friends meet after a long time they just feel like they met yesterday that's how they felt.

"So hungry da... can you take me to that Naan and Curry place? Virgina has the worst Indian food"

"All think about is food, you food truck" Tharun joked and jolted his BMW towards the freeway.

[Image: keerthi-suresh-stills-in-blue-jeans-and-...coat-3.jpg]

[Image: keerthi-suresh.jpg]

After talking for hours and hours of gossiping and watching TV Keerthi fell asleep on the couch and Tharun covered with blanket and went to sleep.

Next day morning. 

Keerthi got ready and she was already ready to leave by the time Tharun got up.

"Hey you are leaving so soon?" 

"Yeah we are planning to do some art gallery thing and lunch and I want to come home before evening"

"You are the queen of Master Plan. Are you afraid he is going to eat you? hahaha. Keerthi, seriously though have an open mind, It's hard to find good guys these days. So relax and talk a lot and see if he is listening type because you need someone who will listen to your non-stop-express-mouth."

Keerthi listening to him seriously started chasing him around the room to beat him for making fun of her.

Her phone bizzed... telling her, her potentail man is here to pick her up.

"OK I'll be back after lunch, byeeee.." and she disappeared.

Tharun finished a quick protein shake and started flipping through the code he was working while watching youtube videos on the other screen. He had a nice work set-up in the living room where he had a standing desk so he is not sitting all the time.

Kajal Agarwal was dancing showing her navel in a sexy saree and suddenly his mind got distracted from code and he started rubbing his cock. He dropped his pajama pants and his jockey and he set his cock free. Looking at Kajal's perfect hips and lowe hips saree showing navel his dick was so errect and he started stroking his cock so hard.

He had his headphones on and the song was so loud and nice and he was stroking his cock to the rhythm of the music. With a song being so loud he totaly did not see Keerth had come back and open the door since she forgot her handbag.

Keerthi opened the door and Tharun was standing with his dick in his hand. Since his desk is at the standing position Keerthi had a complete view of his cock getting crushed in his strong bare hands and Keerthi just froze and just stood there not knowing what do to. Tharun with his monitor right on his face blocking the view and the liudness of the headphone blocking his ears started moaning and kept stroking his hard cock.

Keerthi, wanted to reach across the table to get her bag so he cleared her throat to show Tharun she is hear before she can go farther inside the living room. Tharun could not hear her. He only made his throbbing cock throb even more. Keerthi felt some kind of shock in her body she just stared at his cock the monument of all manliness his cock was so hard and errect. Keerthik decided just leave so it won't be embarrassing to both of them. When she was about to turn around Tharun started yelling out of pleasure and started ejaculating into his hands.... she just stood there watching him... not knowing what to do... he opened his palm while his other hand squeezed out streams and streams of semen into his open palm and he was catching his breath. His headphones still on.

Keerthik took few steps back.. she gently closed the door shut and she walked back to her date's car.. astonished.
[+] 4 users Like adams_masala's post
Like Reply
Keerthi was in the passenger side of the car on her way to the art gallery with her future husband Anand. Anand was a very decent guy and he was trying hard to impress Keerthik.

Keerthi was not able to concentrate on anything Anand was telling her. They reached the gallery and Anand parked his car and came around running to open the door for Keerthi. Keerthi smiled and said "Thanks Anand". She was trying hard to take her mind away from what just happened and what she witnessed in her living room.

Keerthi had a few boy friends and she is not a virgin. But she is not a slut at the same time. She had sex with one guy when she went to college in the states and she knows a thing or two about sex. But Tharun's body and his manliness was something really unexpected for her. She really didn't think men's cock can be so big and scary.

"Keerthi... Keerthi..." Anand shook Keerthi's shoulder trying to get her attention. "Are you OK, you seem lost"

"Sorry.. I was just admiring this art.. thanks for bringing me here!"

Anand and Keerthi started walking by the huge wall with a large painting and photographs that showcases the wonders of human body. Various artists captured different part of the human body in a peculiar way to confuse the mind into thinking it was something else in a real artistic way.

Anand walked close by Keerthi and he held her hand as they walked and Keerthi didn't mind. THey help their hands together and walked slowly admiring the art.

Keerthi suddenly stopped when she saw this particular photograph of what appeared to be a huge elephant trunk. But in her mind it looked so familiar with all the thickness and veins on the trunk, she realized it just looked like Tharun's cock! She felt so conflicted she can't stop thinking about Tharun's manhood so much. She hated herself for going back into the living room.

Suddenly her phone rang... it was Tharun. She picked up the phone and looked at Anand and he nodded at her and Keerthik came outside so she won't break the silence inside the gallery.

"Keerthiiiii, how is your future husband treating you!!.. having fun huh!!?? his voice was so hyper...

"Yeah.. it's ok.." Keerthi's voice was so mellowed down.

"Hey listen you forgot your handbag dear.. so I just wanted to call you and tell you before you start buying anything and then realize you don't have your cards yaar."

"Yeah, I know.. I forgot to pick it up"

"You knew? Why didn't you come back to pick it up, the gallery is so close."

She wanted to tell him she did come back only to witness him stroking his hard cock. But..

"Yeah, I just forgot OK. I'll talk to you later"

"Jesus, OK. You sound so dull, everything OK"

"Yeah, bye"

Tharun was confused, what got into her?

Afternoon Keerthi and Anand had lunch and they came home in the evening. Tharun was not home when she came back and she was relieved. She just wanted to go back to Virginai ASAP. But her flight is not until the day after and she promised to go to the Temple with Anand the next day.

Anand wanted to see her in a saree so Keerthi prepared to try on a saree before tomorrow. It's a studio bedroom with a nice view of the city with glass doors on 2 sides. Since Tharun was not home she went into Tharun's bedroom to change into a saree. She started undressing by taking off her t-shirt and jeans. The jeans struggled to come out of her ass since it was hugging her round ass perfectly.

She removed her bra and she looked at the mirror and admired perky breasts. She started by wearing a golded color petticoat and she put on a golden color blouse she started buttoning the bottom hook of her blouse looking into the mirror. Suddenly the mirror moved away from her and the door holding the mirror opened. She didn't realize it was the mirror on the bathroom door and from behind that bathroom door Tharun came out wearing nothing but a towel. Keerthi was shocked to him there since she didn't realize he was in the house all along. Keerthi stood there like a statue frozen in shock.
Like Reply
Continue bro
Like Reply
I will update all the old episodes here in this thread and start a new thread for new episodes. What do you guys think?

Is anyone reading this story for the first time?
Like Reply
Sunita picked her saree and left for the function not knowing Sanjay's fresh semen is in inside her and all the sperms are rushing inside her looking for an egg.

As she entered the function her close friend looked at Sunita and she looked at her with her eyes wide open all surprised.

"Sunita, how.. how are you?"

"hey.. Divya, I am good dear... good to see you at the function. Why do you look so surprised like seeing a ghost!??"

"well Sunita.. you know what "just fucked hair" means right?"

"yes, Divya"

"well, your hair looks like you are just fucked"

"hey.. chi... you are so mean" but she realized how Sanjay pulled her hair when she was in doggy style just an hour ago while getting cervix examined"

"Well.. Sunita go and look at the mirror if you don't trust me."

"Oh Divya, please follow me to the ladies room and help fix my hair..."

They bothed walked to the ladies room...

"wow... are you telling me you just got fucked Smile"

"Nooo... I'll tell you"

In the ladies room Sunita explained what happened at Dr. Sanjay's office during her medical exam.

Divya looked at her without knowing if she should believe her or is Sunita trying hide a fuck buddy from her. Because Divya knows how Sunit'a boyfriend didn't want to fuck her until marriage. But Divya has known her since childhood so she trusted her. But she began to wonder if Sanjay tricked her and fucked her virgin pussy.

"So Sunita, what kind of exam did you go for?"

"My cervix exam"

"Sunita dear, I have never heard of any Doctor made his patient stand in doggy style for a medical exam unless he is about fuck his patient."

They both laughed...

Divya said, "Sunita seriously though I need to check this Doctor out." Can you please give me his contact I'll set-up an appointment for similar test and see what he does for me" "That way we know he didn't trick you"

"Divya, sure I can give you his number but he is normally booked for several months. I can try something."

Sunita called Sanjay's mobile directly and told him her close friend Divya at the wedding wants to get a exam done with him. She lied about an emergency so she can get her an appointment next day. Sanjay was so reluctant, but didn't want to upset Sunita so Sunita will keep coming to him. He said yes.

"Divya, got you an appointment tomorrow."

"Great! Sunita, one more question"

"Yes dear"

"Did you go for the exam in this revealing outfit?"

"Yes Divya, I didn't have time in between my hard to get appointment and the wedding fucntion. So I had to wear this party saree."

Divya was deciding what to wear for her medical check up.

Next morning Divya got up and showered. She went through her closet for a perfect outfit. She wanted to look better than Sunita. Deep inside her she knew Sunita got fucked by Sanjay and she was hoping the same thing happens to her.

Finally she picked a saree and wore it. She walked back in front of her full length mirror and starred at her stunning beauty. She looked like this..

[Image: richa-gangopadhyay-latest-hot-green-sare...5B1%5D.jpg]

She got ready and checked her saree one more time and stepped out of the house... Before she got into her car she thought of something and went back to the home. 

She opened her closet and pulled a thin gold chain and looked at it for a second. She dropped her pallu and she wrapped the gold chain around her waist and lowered her petticoat further below her navel. She held Her navel chain behind her back and looked at the mirror.
Like Reply