Poll: Who is the best writer of Punjabi section ever?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sexy Reet
27.27%
3 27.27%
Zaspreet
27.27%
3 27.27%
Kavita Khullar
18.18%
2 18.18%
The Blue Prince
27.27%
3 27.27%
Any other (then specify)
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punjabi Section Writers
Well. I am long member of Punjabi section since 2006. When there was Antarvasna site, Indian Sex stories and our desi project site. The desi project site later became exbii then xossip. Ultimately it was closed on November 18. After that the admins of xossip and few others started a new site that is known as Xossipy.

I am always connected to stories especially punjabi but I rarely comment because nowadays there is not much spicy left in the Punjabi section.

Back in the day especially in 2010 , we have few top and most popular Punjabi writers who have taken punjabi section and Punjabi stories to another level. Their stories were well appreciated and few became sort of legends . Till now apart from few we have not seen enough of charismatic Punjabi writers like Hindi section .

Now let us have a look at Top 5 Punjabi section writers and their top works till now:

1) Sexy Reet- The stories of sexy reet were well received by the fans and few of the stories were among the most viewed stories of Punjabi section ever on xossip. She was one of the old writers of xossip. She is not active nowadays but during those times she was known for the adultery stories. She has written few Hindi stories too like "Hero Hitler in love" , Mai cheez badi hun mast mast" etc and they all were hit too . But her most popular Punjabi stories were "Ranna Chanchal Hariyan " and " Punjab de Patole" and "Punjaban jattiyan". Ranna chanchal hariyan has some interesting characters and a joint family . It was full of fun and sex. The best part is that stories were complete in all respect. But during 2013 onwards she lost her touch and was mostly inactive . Few stories written by her were never completed.

2)Zaspreet- Well during 2013 a new writer debuted in Punjabi section with one of the most popular story of punjabi section knows as "Sohni Punjaban" . It was instant hit among fans. I still remember it has a character name Mandeep kaur who was famous among fans. Apart from sohni punjaban he has also written a blockbuster Hindi story "Exhibitionist Family" which was in top 20 most viewed hindi stories on xossip. His later projects like Rattangi Village and Ziddi Jatti were unable to receive that much love as his first story. The fans always complained that he doesn't complete his stories and left them incomplete.Then like sexy reet he became inactive and lost his touch.

3)Kavita Khullar - She is the most well known writer of Punjabi section. She debuted during 2014-2015 and well her story "Rishteyan di Chaanv" became huge blockbuster and the most viewed story of the Punjabi section. It has memorable characters of kamal, sukhjeet, pammi. Seerat. The story was blend of incest and erotica. She has huge fan following which continues till today also. She is not active here on this site. But during xossip time she has written many hit stories like "Ik Galti" , " Kalyug" , Dujja viah" and alot more short stories also . They all were well received by fans. Like zaspreet , fans complain that she too leave her stories incomplete. Right now she is active on this site but updates are never regular. Nevertheless she is one of the most popular Punjabi writer ever.

4) The Blue Prince- This mystery and suspense writer debuted in 2013-14 with his sensational and blockbuster story " Rangeen Duniya". Well it was set of short stories and every story has element of suspense and twist blend with lot of sex and erotica. His few short stories like Dera , Canadian Visa and Shikaar were still remembered today. Then he has written a few updates of his long story titled " Besharam Punjaban" . It was a huge hit . It has memorable characters like Husandeep and Manjeet . The fans still miss them today. But he has not completed the story and xossip was closed. Here in xossipy he has started gande varke but has only written one horror story. But now he remains inactive mostly. He is one of the few best professional writers we have on ////.

5)Robin/Jasmine/Master /Fruit vargi/Noor/seerat- Now at last there were few good writers who have written great stories here and there but they were never fully connected with the viewers. They drop their stories randomly and this has backfired on few of them. Robin- Mera pind Meri jaan and hospital , Jasmines "Sohni punjaban kuri, Pyaar a mixture of love by fruit vargi, Punjaban jattiyan da jugaad by noor, Ghar diyan fuddia by sahildesi. Their stories were really good . None of them are active these days in Punjabi section.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Thank you Mr. Dragon Wolf for these compliments....i m very happy ki ajj v tusi sare menu pyar karde ho...exbii then xossip...oh jamana kde ni bhulna....odo time v bhut hunda c kol hun life bhut busy a....but fer v koshish kiti main ki touch ch raha sabh de...but eh site bhut slow a...je kuch likhn da mann v howe ta page hi open nhi hunde....bhut dil krda dubara likhan nu...i have so many new ideas....but ik time duja site slow te teeja less response....eh reason krke story shuru ni krdi....kafi meri fake id v bniya but main xossip ton bad ethe hi apni id bnai a...isto phla meri ik id c sexy reet de naam ton pr oh deactivate ho gai...but main eh forum visit krdi rehndi c....ajj tuhda eh pyar dekh sochya id bnai jawe...koshish kragi kuch likhan da bhawe koi short story likhaa...bss tuc pyar bnai rakhna....te hun ethe sabh dosta de touch ch rahagi.....i have read here many stories of my old frndz.....master ji...zaspreet...kavita...nd many more....umeed a tuc v mnu bhulle nahi hone....love u all....
Yours One nd Only Sexy Reet
[+] 1 user Likes Sexy Reet Official's post
Like Reply
(22-06-2020, 10:21 AM)Sexy Reet Official Wrote: Thank you Mr. Dragon Wolf for these compliments....i m very happy ki ajj v tusi sare menu pyar karde ho...exbii then xossip...oh jamana kde ni bhulna....odo time v bhut hunda c kol hun life bhut busy a....but fer v koshish kiti main ki touch ch raha sabh de...but eh site bhut slow a...je kuch likhn da mann v howe ta page hi open nhi hunde....bhut dil krda dubara likhan nu...i have so many new ideas....but ik time duja site slow te teeja less response....eh reason krke story shuru ni krdi....kafi meri fake id v bniya but main xossip ton bad ethe hi apni id bnai a...isto phla meri ik id c sexy reet de naam ton pr oh deactivate ho gai...but main eh forum visit krdi rehndi c....ajj tuhda eh pyar dekh sochya id bnai jawe...koshish kragi kuch likhan da bhawe koi short story likhaa...bss tuc pyar bnai rakhna....te hun ethe sabh dosta de touch ch rahagi.....i have read here many stories of my old frndz.....master ji...zaspreet...kavita...nd many more....umeed a tuc v mnu bhulle nahi hone....love u all....
Yours One nd Only Sexy Reet

Good writers are always in the heart of readers and fans. It's good to see legendary old writers back here on the forum. Previously I have asked zaspreet to come back and he does. Then blue prince . And now you also came back. It seems slowly and slowly Punjabi section is coming back on track. Yeah xossip days are long gone and many still miss those days. But every good thing has an end. If one thing ends then other thing arise. So , we got this forum and it's improving day by day. 

Let's hope to read more stories from your pen.
Like Reply
According to me the best Punjabi stories of the writer are

1)Sexy Reet - Ranna Chanchal Hariyan

2) Zaspreet- Sohni Punjaban

3)Kavita Khullar - Rishteyan di Chaanv and Dujja Viah

4)The Blue Prince - Besharam Punjaban and Rangeen Duniya(Short)

5) Rebel Jatt - Rim Jim -Toodi da Kupp
Like Reply
Yeah sure jaldi hi kuch new leke aawagi but short story type taki incomplete na chddna pwe....hor baki writers kithe ho aa jao gallan baatan kriye...
[+] 1 user Likes Sexy Reet Official's post
Like Reply
(23-06-2020, 07:57 AM)Sexy Reet Official Wrote: Yeah sure jaldi hi kuch new leke aawagi but short story type taki incomplete na chddna pwe....hor baki writers kithe ho aa jao gallan baatan kriye...

Yeah short story likheo pehla. No use of calling other writer's, they never respond. Even once I have messaged a writer here regarding some matter and he have not replied me.
[+] 1 user Likes The Blue Prince's post
Like Reply