Adultery Real Story - About us (my wife and me)
I am going to tell you a story about her , about us

[Image: 05a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes lets.talk.ajay's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Anyone interested ?
Like Reply
We have been married for over 16 years. She was 24 and I was 26 when we tied the knot. And ofcourse it was a love marriage.
We met at work and it was pretty much love at first sight

Since then we have one kid, born three years into our marriage.
[+] 2 users Like lets.talk.ajay's post
Like Reply
Anyway lets not go that far into the history of our lives
I am going to tell you that happened just last month

Like most I am quite active on social media, Twitter to be specific
And I keep posting my views on all kinds of subjects

I never knew that one of them would land me in trouble, a legal trouble.
There were strong corruption charges against a politicians and I also added my two bits of comments into the fray
In fact it was a bit more then two bits. The wording was quite strong, something I had not realized would catch the politician's eyes or of perhaps one of his ardent supporter, who went on to file a security officer complaint against me.
Like Reply
And without any prior intimation, the cops came knocking straight at our door.
They asked my name and on hearing it, they barged in. It was scary.
My wife was shouting at them, but they didnt care. I was too shaken and numb to react.

Standing in middle of drawing room, they informed me that there is an arrest warrant in my name. And while saying this they handcuffed me. My wife was not in tears now and pleading with them to leave me . I asked what was my fault, to which the cops said that I have posted something offensive on internet.
Like Reply
Should I go on ?
Like Reply
I was going to dial a lawyer friend of mine, but one of the cop snatched that away from me.
"Humme aapka computer aur pen drive bhi chahiye. Order hai" he added
("we need your computer and pen drives too")

" you cant, I need them for work" I protested in hindi

But they laughed
"Arey tu andar hoga to kaam kya karega ?'
(how will you work when you will be behind bars)

That was scary. I was not knowing what turn my life was taking. Everything was moving so fast and unexpectedly. First they went into Karan's room too. Karan is our 13 year old son. They were going to take away his PC too. My wife pleaded with them.
"woh humare bete ka computer hai. Usse please chodd dijiye. Usko school ke liye lagta hai"
(please leave that computer. Its our son's. He needs it for his school")

"ok, start and show it to us" the senior most looking cop said in Hindi

My wife switched it on. His computer had no password.
The screen was ready. As my wife was about to browse through it, one of the younger cops told her to move aside and that he will see it himself. I was seeing all this happen from far as the handcuffs has reduced my mobility in a way.

"Thank god, at least right now Karan is not here. And not expected back from school till 4 pm. That was another 5 hours away" I thought
[+] 2 users Like lets.talk.ajay's post
Like Reply
Waiting to hear your feedback before i go ahead
If I dont get any response then I shall not write anymore
Like Reply
(12-07-2022, 01:22 AM)lets.talk.ajay Wrote: Waiting to hear your feedback before i go ahead
If I dont get any response then I shall not write anymore

Go ahead.. Would love to read more of your story  party2.gif
Like Reply
I could see the younger cop was going through each folder in Karan's computer. And they contained either school homework, movies, music or video games.

The cop turned at me and asked me with a wicked smile
"Yeh film videos priated hai kya ?"  yeh bhi add kar doon FIR mein"
("Are these film videos pirated"? should I add this to the FIR too ?")

By now I was sweating profoundly. And I was more nervous then ever before.
"Can they really charge my son too for downloading these films from  Torrent ?" I thought. "C'mon he is a minor and downloading movies and music among youngsters is so common" I tried to console myself

"Kitna umar hai aapke bete ka ?"
(whats your son's age?)

'thirteen' my wife replied.

"chalo koi nai baccha hai. chodd diya" the cop said with wicked grin. At least to me it looked wicked.
(he is just a kid, we will let it go)

"Aapka computer kidhar hai"? The younger cop asked me

"uss room mein" I pointed at our bedroom
("in the room")
Like Reply
I was wondering what on earth are they trying to find in these computers. There is no evidence or anything like that. I was confident they wont find anything that goes against me. That tweet was just an one-off thing. Nothing to do with anything on my computer.

But suddenly a chilling thought came to my mind " what if they plant any evidence ?"
And to add to that I remembered that a few of my personal photos were in that computer. Personal as in, personal to me and my wife.
My confidence evaporated. But it was just images of her in lingerie. Nothing strong. I tried to calm myself
Rest of the photos, I had thankfully saved them in a hard disk.

My thoughts were broken when I heard the cop shout.
"Password, Password kya hai "?

"ajayjyoti1982" I replied

"Kya pyar mohabbat ka password hai" the cop mockingly said with a grin
("What a romantic password")

A  J  A  Y  ... he kept calling out loud each letter of the password as he typed it in.
After a few seconds, the desktop opened. My heart was beating fast.
Like Reply
One by one, the younger, apparently computer saavy cop started going through each of my folders and files.
Suddenly the senior most cop seemed to lose his patience.
"Arey Chauhan, iss computer ko uthake le jaatein hain na. Yahan time waste kyun kar rahein hain ?"
(lets take the computer with us. Why are we wasting our time here ?)

"Theek hai sir" the younger cop replied. But before he could complete his sentence, his eyes seemed to pop out as the last folder he had clicked on, opened up, displaying its contents. It immediately got the attention of the other two cops too. And more then them, my wife's.
She looked shell shocked as her gaze turned towards me. Ofcourse I knew it was there, but was hoping the cops wouldnt find it.
My pulse was racing, I was nervous as hell and felt too guilty to look at my wife. Not because of the photos, which she knew I shot of hers and had them on the PC, but because the cops got hold of it. Not really my mistake, but she looked accusingly at me. 

This is what they saw (A few examples)

[Image: 01.jpg]

[Image: 02.jpg]

There were many like the above, except that the faces were seen. And there were other revealing images too.

Thankfully no sex or completely nude images. But for the cops this was a lot, at least a lot of fun for them

"Madamji to badi sexy hain" one cop said sleazily
(madam is very sexy)

My embarrassed wife had enough. She ran away from the room
Like Reply
The cops kept flipping through the images
All with faces

[Image: 03.jpg]

[Image: 04.jpg]

[Image: 06.jpg]

[Image: 07.jpg]
Like Reply
"wah madamji ka kya jalwa!"  one of the cop leered
(Madam is amazing)

by now even I was thoroughly embarrassed as well as nervous and angry

Once they were through with all the images, which wasnt much in numbers, they turned towards me.
"Bas itna hi" ? asked one cop
(thats it ?)

I nodded a yes.

"abey jhooth mat bol chootiye, sab pen drive or woh hard dix wix nikaal"
(dont tell lies asshole , take out all the pen drives and hard disks)

Before I could say anything, they starting opening all the cupboards. After 10 minutes of search one cop shouted triumphantly
"Mil gaya bahut saare hard dix"

My heart sank as I saw him take out my box of hard disks from the cupboard.
Like Reply
Like hyenas going after their prey they started going through all my hard disks.
Each time a folder opened up, I could see their look of lusty anticipation
Most of it was boring office data, but I knew it was just a matter of time before they would find what they were looking for.

But it was even beyond their wildest imagination the jackpot they would hit.
It wasn't just more of lingerie pics or of sexy poses.  They found our hardcore sex pics !
And not just sex between the two of us, but our threesome pics.
Once in a while we did experiment with sex in our married life. And we had a few MFM threesomes.
Not too often but once in a while..
It was one of the exciting part of our lives, but looks like I would be regretting for it now !
Like Reply
They kept using expletives as they went through the pics one by one

"Matherchod, yeh to uska chootiya pati nahi lag raha !" One cop exclaimed "koi doosra jawan ladka hai"
("Oh fuck, this doesnt look like her asshole husband. It seems to be another younger guy")

The cop turned towards me, as did the others. Then he pointed his finger at picture on the monitor , of two people having intense passionate sex. One was my wife.

"Yeh kaun hai. Tu to nahi lag raha hai, chootiye" The cop asked
("who is this guy ? doesnt look like you")

I knew I couldnt lie and get away.
"Nahin main nahin hoon" I replied very awkwardly. I couldnt look at the cops.
(no, its not me)
Like Reply
They kept using expletives as they went through the pics one by one

"Matherchod, yeh to uska chootiya pati nahi lag raha !" One cop exclaimed "koi doosra jawan ladka hai"
("Oh fuck, this doesnt look like her asshole husband. It seems to be another younger guy")

The cop turned towards me, as did the others. Then he pointed his finger at picture on the monitor , of two people having intense passionate sex. One was my wife.

"Yeh kaun hai. Tu to nahi lag raha hai, chootiya" The cop asked
("who is this guy ? doesnt look like you")

I knew I couldnt lie and get away.
"Nahin main nahin hoon" I replied very awkwardly. I couldnt look at the cops.
(no, its not me)

The pictures the cop were looking at were the threesome experience we had with a 18 year old college student from Delhi, who was then almost half my wife's age.  Below are a few examples of the pics. Ofcourse the cops were getting to see the pics with all faces

[Image: 11.jpg]

[Image: 12.jpg]

[Image: 10.jpg]

And there were atleast 50 such images in the folder, with all faces clearly seen.
And clearly it wasnt me, but a much younger guy
Like Reply
"yeh photo kisne keechein hain ? " the cop asked me
("who shot the pictures")

"Maine" I replied
("I shot")

"behenchod kis type ka bhadwa hai tu. Apni biwi ko doosre se chudwaata hai aur fir photo kheenchta hai ? behenchod sala"
The cop mocked me
("what kind of a wimp are you ? you get your wife fucked by another guy and you yourself take pics of that")

I couldnt say anything , but just hung my head in shame

"arey boss yeh dekho, gorey ke saath main bhi chudwai hai saali ne", the younger cop enthusiastically informed his senior colleague
("boss, she has got fucked by a foreigner too")

The younger cop had a reached folder that had photos of my wife having sex with an European whom we got to know in chat room.
And as always I had taken the photos. The cops were fascinated by the photos and our sexual life. More by my wife's sexual prowess, I think.

Below are a few example of the 60-70 photos they were seeing of that threesome experience.

[Image: J026.jpg]

[Image: J027.jpg]

[Image: J029a.jpg]

[Image: J031.jpg]

[Image: J031a.jpg]

[Image: J033.jpg]

[Image: J034.jpg]

[Image: J035a.jpg]

"oh behenchod, usne us gorey se apni gaand marai. Kya randi hai yeh madam. Dekhne mein to sharif lagti hai." One cop was talking these obscenities about my wife with glee
("oh fuck, she let the foreigner fuck her in the ass. She looks decent, but what a whore she is" )
Like Reply
Then suddenly the senior most cop  got serious
"Sun bhadwe, tu kya apni biwi ka dalal hai ? Tu usse dhanda karwata hai" ?
("Are you your wife's pimp ? Do you make her do prostitution ?")

"Kya bakwas baat kar rahein aap ? yeh sab hum aise teen-chaar bar kiya hai. Bas shauk ke liye, paise ke liye nahi.
Ham sharif log hai. Aise ulti see.."
(" what nonsense, we have just tried this a few times. Just for fun , not for money. We are decent people. Such nonsensical..."

But before I could finish my sentence I felt a stinging blow on my cheek. The senior cop slapped me
"oye chootiye, theek se baat kar. Hum security officer hain aur picnic mein nahi aayein hain idhar"
("asshole, talk to us properly. We are the security officer and havent come here for picnic")

"chal ab madam ko bula ke la. Unpe dhanda karne ka case hoga"
("now call your wife. She will be booked for prostitution")

I was in tears and desperate
"please aisa mat keejiye. Humhara ek baccha hai. Hum barbad ho jaayenge. Aise galti nahi karenge.Aapko jo chahiye le lijiye bas meri wife ko isme mat laaiye"
("please dont do this. We have a child too. We will be finished. We will not do this mistake again. Take what you want , just dont involve my wife into this")

"Behenchod ab rishwat bhi de raha hai saala, ja apni randi biwi ko bula ke la idhar. Ya hum laaye usko idhar ? " the senior cop threatened
("Now you are offering us a bribe ? Go call your whore wife. Or shall we bring her here ?")
Like Reply
Defeated, I got up. I started walking towards Karan's room, my hands still handcuffed and a cop following me.
As I had anticipated , she was in Karan's room and lying down.

"Jyoti, they want to talk to you "  I softly told my wife

"Go away" she told me while having her face tucked into the pillow. I could make out she was crying.

"Baby, you have to, otherwise they will come here" I told her

She turned around and looked at me accusingly
"what have you got us into" ?
I was feel scared and guilty , that she has no idea what of what the cops have actually unearthed
She got up, adjusted her blue coloured salwar kameez and walked past me towards our bedroom.
(check the 1st photo of Jyothi in a blue salwar kameez)

I turned around and followed her as quickly I could

Moment they saw my wife, they all got a sleazy smile on their face

"aaiye madam, bas aapka hi intezar tha" the seniormost cop slyly told her. "yahan bathiye"
Saying he offered her a chair

My wife looked a bit confused as she sat on the chair.

"Aapke jalwe dekhe humne. Kya baat hai" the senior cop said with that sly, sleazy smile as he sat in front of her
("we saw your show. Was amazing")

"what is this ?" My wife asked puzzled

"jyada bhola mat baniye. Humna sab dekha aur samjha"
("dont try to act innocent. We saw and understood everything")

"what are you trying to say" My wife asked him

While she can understand and even speak hindi, she is at her most comfortable in English. So she continued to reply in that.

"chaliye mudde pe aatein hain. Aap dhandha karti hain. Aur aapke pati aapka dalal hai. Yeh gaer kanooni hai aur iska case banega"
("ok, lets come to the point. You are a prostitute and your husband is your pimp. This is illegal and you will booked")

"dhanda?" my wife didnt seem to understand that word

The senior cop looked at the other cops and smiled.
"ab kaise samhjhaaye. Arey Chauhan, angrezi mein kya kehte hain"
("how to explain to her. Ok, Chauhan, what do you call Dhandha in Enlgish ?")

"sir praastitutian" The younger cop replied

Not only my wife now understood it, she looked shocked

"what, are you crazy ?" she said in an agitated voice "I cant believe this"

"Madam jyada angrezi mat jhaaro. Hain to aap randi. Randi ka matlab to samajhti hain" ?   The senior cop told my wife in a forceful voice
("Madam, dont show off in english. After all you are just a whore.")

My wife looked absolutely alarmed . So was I.
"There should be women security officer here" My wife demanded from the cops in a very agitated trembling voice.
I could make out she was on the verge of crying.
She turned around to me, with teary eyes.  
"Ajay whats all this ? whats happening?"
Like Reply