Adultery Job Interview of Mrs. Anjali - Why my Boss removed my Bra and Panties?
Job Interview of Mrs. Anjali - Why my Boss removed my Bra and Panties?

It was early in the morning, after making love to me last night in a Non-AC Hotel in the outskirts of the city, my boss was sleeping on top of me naked, and I was sleeping under him naked.  Since there was no AC, he had sweat profusely, and I could feel his sweat all over my body.  Since he had cummed a lot inside my pussy while making love to me last night, my pussy started to itch, and I so badly wanted to scratch my pussy.  Since my boss had slept on top of me with his lips close to my cheek and lips, his saliva was all over my cheeks and it began to stink.  I so badly wanted to take a shower now.  With my boss still on top of me, I slowly reached for my wrist watch, which was at the bedside table.  As I struggled to reach for my watch, it tripped and fell on the floor, which woke up my boss.  As he opened his eyes and looked towards the direction my wrist watch had fallen, “sorry, Sir,” I exclaimed.  “Mmmmm… that’s okay,” he whispered and looked at me, still sleeping on top of me.  “You look so beautiful..!” my boss exclaimed, with his stinky breath.  “I enjoyed a lot last night, Anjali.  Your pussy was great,” he exclaimed and started hugging me tight, sleeping on top of me.  “How about a quickie now?” he whispered.  By the time I started saying, “sir, I have to go, my sons will be waiting for me,” my boss, who was horny, was in no mood to listen to me and started kissing my lips, and I had no other choice but to ignore his bad breath and start kissing his lips back.  Inserting his cock inside my pussy, he started making love to me.  Since I did not want to irk him, I started cooperating with him nicely.  As my boss was sleeping on top of me and was kissing my lips passionately and making love to me, I started kissing his lips back passionately and taking his cock inside my pussy giving him all the pleasure I could offer him.  As he was enjoying making love to me and kissing my lips passionately, “he deserves your pussy, Anjali, let him have fun before you go home,” I was telling myself and kissing his lips passionately and was hugging him with love and taking his cock inside my pussy with all the love I had for him.

[+] 7 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
It was not just about love, it was also about competition.  When I first moved to the city along with my two little sons, and a handicapped husband, I only had 5000 Rs, two old sarees to wear at home and one new saree to wear for the job interviews.  I only had one white bra and one white panties, which I had kept only to wear when I had to go to job interviews.  As I paid that 5000s Rs as a House security deposit, and rented out a small One Room house, which had only one living room and one kitchen and an attached bathroom.  Therefore, we all used to sleep in the living room as there was no bedroom.  The next thing I had to do was find a job.  Unfortunately no one was ready to hire me as I had studied only 10th Standard.  As I was disappointed and was at a Bus Stop waiting for the bus, I saw an Ad, which read “Wanted: Female Personal Assistant.  Salary:  Upto 20,000 Rs per month.  Educational Qualifications: 10th Standard or 12th Standard.  Candidates who are tall, fair in complexion, and with good looks can apply.”  Looked like I was perfect for the job, Salary of 20,000 was more than enough for me.  My 10th Standard Educational qualification was perfect for the job.  Since I was tall, fair in complexion and gifted with beautiful looks, I knew I was going to get this job.  I decided to attend the interview the next day itself.

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
The next day, after sending my son to school, I went to the shower, and my husband, who was handicapped, was as usual sitting in the corner and reading a football magazine.  As I had my shower and toweled myself and came out with the towel wrapped around me, my husband kept the magazine aside and started watching me change.  As I started wearing my white panties underneath my towel, I saw my husband putting his hand inside his lungi and pulling his cock out.  As I turned around and started wearing my white bra, I saw him watching me and jerking off.  Feeling sorry for him because he can’t make love to me, and all the pleasure he can have was watch me and jerk off, me, I started walking around in my white bra and white panties in front of him, pretending to ignore him, and as if I was searching for something and letting him have full view of my body in my white bra and white panties in all the angles.  The moment I bend down to open a suitcase, and saying, “this panties is too tight,” I pulled my white panties down till my knees, and gave him the full view of my pussy and asshole, I could hear my husband cum quietly, and started pulling my panties up and started wearing my saree and went to the interview.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
As I got out of my house, the Bus stop in my new saree with a file in hand, everybody’s eyes were all over me.  Including Raju’s.  Raju used to stalk me in the evening while returning home after attending interviews.  The first time I met him, the first time he touched me rather, was when I was returning home after attending my first interview.  It was already 7 PM and it was dark, the bus which I had to board was crowded, since I wanted to get back home as early as possible instead of waiting for another bus, I entered inside the crowded bus.  I was already disappointed that my interview did not go well, and I was standing, closing my eyes, grabbing onto the pole.  Every now and then I could feel someone touching my ass cheeks over my saree.  Ignoring thinking that it must be some lady’s hand, I was thinking about something else and let the hand remain on my ass cheeks over my saree.  As the bus driver applied a break, one of those hands which were touching my ass cheeks, particularly the left hand rested on my waist which was exposed.  The bus started moving, and as I was expecting the person to take her hand off in a second or two, shockingly it was still on my waist trying to reach for my navel.  As I turned around to ask the lady to take her hand off my waist, to my shock, a dark-skinned guy, ugly as hell, looked exactly like Bollywood Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui.  As I was about to push him off, the driver applied brake again and this Nawazuddin inserted his left hand deep inside my saree from the front and his left hand went right inside my petticoat, adn went deep inside my panties and grabbed my pussy.  “You pervert..!” I exclaimed and pulled his hand out of my panteis and saree, and gave him a tight slap.  “What happened?” the ladies asked.  “This pervert harassed me,” I said and the ladies started yelling at me and the men who were behind him started hitting him.
Like Reply
One man even kicked him out of the running bus, and I could hear my crying when he fell off.  As my stop came and got down, “what did he do?,” an old lady who got down along with me asked.  “Aunty, I was standing right at the pole, and this pervert who was standing right behind me was feeling up my asscheeks.  Initially I thought it must be a lady trying to find a place to stand, and the next thing he did was, he inserted his hand inside my saree and grabbed me there,” I said.  “Oh he grabbed your pussy?” she exclaimed.  “Yeah,” I exclaimed.  “You were not wearing your panties inside dear?” the old lady asked.  “I am wearing Aunty, but somehow he inserted his hand inside my panteis as well,” I said.  “That’s why you shouldn’t wear your saree below you navel dear, I know you have a beautiful navel and it is okay for girls blessed with beautiful navels like you to flaunt it in the sarees, but with perverts like these around, you must wear saree above you navel, Dear,” the old lady said.  “Sure, Aunty,” as I was saying, her husband, who is also an elderly gentleman, was walking towards us to pick her up.  “Just forget about this incident, okay?  Just think that it was your husband who inserted his hand inside your saree and panties and touched your pussy, okay? That will make you forget this incident sooner” as the old lady was saying.  Her husband came, “who is this beautiful young lady you are with?” the old man asked, smiling at me and looking at his wife.  As I managed to smile back, “one pervert in the bus, who was standing behind her, inserted his hand inside her saree and grabbed her down there,” the old lady said.  I kind of felt embarrassed the way she said the whole thing with a filter.  “My God, save these beautiful girls from the perverts..!” her husband exclaimed.  “Couldn’t you stop him before he could even insert his hand inside your saree, dear?” the old man asked politely.  “It just happened so quickly, Uncle,” I said.  “That’s why you should wear panteis inside, dear,” the old man said.  As I was started to feel embarrassed that this old man was talking about my panteis,  “she is wearing, but he managed to put his hand inside her pussy and touch her there,” as she was saying, she looked at me, “did the pervert just touch you there and try to insert his finger inside, dear?” the old lady asked.  I was totally embarrassed now, and as I was saying “no Aunty, just touched,” I caught the old man staring at my navel and quickly covered my navel.

Like Reply
I heard an ambulance passby, as I quickly turned around to look at the ambulance, to see where it was going, I noticed it stopped nearby and a bunch of people were taking a man inside the ambulance.  As I turned around, I caught this old man staring at my boobs inside my blouse, and went down ogling at my navel.  As I quickly covered my navel, the disappointed old pervert looked at me, “alright, we are getting late dear, we have to leave,” he said.  “Yeah,” his wife said and looked at me, “like I said, forget about this incident, just think that it was your husband who inserted his hand inside your saree and panties and touched your pussy, okay?” as the old lady was saying, the old perverts eyes were right at my crotch region over my saree.  Meanwhile, a bunch of women who were going past me, stopped at me, “Karma has got him, the hands which touched you are broken, and now he is in the ambulance on the way to the hospital,” one lady said.  “That punishment is too much for just touching a woman,” the second lady whispered.  The second lady’s words were making sense, and I started feeling sorry for this guy who inserted his hand inside my saree, petticoat, and pussy and touched my pussy.  “The punishment is quite certainly too much for touching my pussy,” I said to myself.  “I know the punishment of karma is too much, I just slapped him and forgot about it, but the men took things into their own hands and kicked him out of the moving bus,” I said.  “Yeah…. Let's hope he recovers soon and gets discharged from the hospital,” one lady said.  “Which hospital?” I asked, standing among the bunch of ladies.  “St. John Hospital, which is right at the corner,” as a lady was saying, I could feel another hand touching my navel just like the pervert who was touching my navel in the bus.  As I quickly caught that hand which was feeling up my navel, to my shock, it was the old pervert’s hand, “sorry my dear, I thought it was my wife, where is my wife?!” he exclaimed.  “Here, I am,” the old lady said, standing away from us.  As I let the old pervert’s hand go, “okay, I am coming,” he said and as he was about to leave us, the old pervert touched my ass cheeks and went towards my wife.  As I was feeling shocked at the old man’s pervertness, I heard some of the ladies mention that the guy who inserted his hand inside my panteis and touched my pussy was an orphan.  “Who?  Who is an orphan?” I asked.  “The guy who is taken to the hospital,” one lady said.  I started feeling sorry for him, “who is going to take care of him in the hospital?” I asked.  “Who knows,” one lady said and started walking and all the other ladies started going home as well.

As I went home, and opened the door, both my sons were asleep, “Our sons are asleep?” I asked my husband who was sitting on the corner as usual.  The room was almost dark, the night light had been lit in the house already.  “Yeah.  Why are you late today?” he asked.  “It's a big story Krishna,” I said and started removing my saree.  As I started removing my blouse, “while coming home on the bus, one pervert started touching me at the wrong places,” I said.  “Oh, he was a good looking guy?” my husband asked.  “No, he was ugly as fuck, like that Bollywood actor Nawazuddin Sidiqqi?,” as I started to say, and started removing my petticoat, I saw my husband as usual watching me remove my clothes and was jerking off.  He was horny, of course, “what did he do?” he asked.  “He inserted his hand inside my saree and touched my pussy, Krishna,” I said, removing my petticoat knot.  “Mmmmm… lucky guy, got a chance to touch my beautiful wife’s clean shaven pussy,” my husband exclaimed, stroking his cock.  “Did you guys kiss each other?” my horny husband asked, stroking his cock watching me remove my petticoat off and search for my nighty in the low light, wearing only my white bra and white panties.  “No, Krishna, I slapped him and the people in the bus thrashed him and kicked him out of the bus, and he is in the hospital now,” I said.  “Anjali, don’t you think the punishment for touching you is too much for him?” my husband asked.  “Yeah, Krishna,” as I started to say.  “Anjali, you have to go to the hospital tomorrow, and meet him in person,” my husband said as I picked up my nighty.  “Yeah, Krishna, that’s what I was thinking,” I said.  “Tell his wife and his loved ones you forgave him,” my husband said.  “He is an orphan, Krishna,” I said.  As I was saying, I started feeling sorry for him and his Nawazuddin Sidiqqi face started appearing right in front of my eyes.  “He is an orphan?  Then you must definitely go and meet him tomorrow at the Hospital.  Give him a hug and something and make him feel better,” my husband said.  “Sure, Krishna, I will go in the morning,” as I was saying.  “You should not have let the men hit him and kick him out of the bus in the first place, Anjali,” my husband said.  “Krishna, I just slapped him for touching me there, but the crowd took things into their own hands, it was not my fault that he is in the hospital,” I said.  “No, Anjali, when he inserted his hand inside your saree and inserted his hand inside your panties and touched your pussy, you should have moved away from him, if you did not like it,” my husband said.  “Yeah, Krishna,” as I was beginning to realize what my husband was saying was right.  “It's alright.  Go and meet him tomorrow, be nice to him, okay, he is an orphan, orphans need a lot of love, show him all the love and settle things and come back,” my husband said.
Like Reply
The next day I went to meet him in the Hospital, since it was not an interview day, I did not wear my panties and bra inside.  I just wore my pink chiffon saree and matching pink blouse, and a white petticoat, and went to meet him.  After inquiring with the receptionist, I found out that his name was Raju, and he was admitted to a ward which had 2 beds in a room.  When I entered the room, one bed was empty and on the other bed I saw him sleeping in the bed with bandages to his forearms.  “Raju,” I called and entered inside.  Upon seeing me, he got scared and got out of bed and decided to run away from me.  “Raju, please I am not gonna hurt you, wait,” I said and started following.  As she was about to open the door, I hugged him from behind, preventing him from escaping from the room.  As I hugged him from behind, my boobs crushed against his back, “please madam, I have to go,” he said trying to escape from me.  “I was beaten by the public like a street dog yesterday, because of you,” as he began saying with tears rolling all over his cheeks.  “Raju, we have to talk about it, please calm down,” as I said, he started to stand straight and started wiping his tears.  As I turned him around to face me, he was putting his head down in shame, “I can’t look at your face madam, I am so ashamed of myself,” he said, still crying and looking down.  “Raju, it's okay… it's okay,” I said and started wiping the tears off his cheeks.  Even as I was wiping the tears off his cheeks, saying “there is nobody in this world for me,” he continued crying with his eyes closed, as he couldn’t face me after last night’s incident.  “No Raju, don’t say that … I am there for you, Raju, I am there for you,” I said and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.  My braless boobs were crashing against his chest, but I did not mind, and continued to hug him as my only intention was to console him and make him feel better.  Raju slowly started to stop crying, and this time started hugging me back.  “Thanks for coming back for me, Anjali, you are making me forget all the pain I went through last night,” he said.  “Wait, how do you know my name?” I exclaimed, breaking the hug.  “The moment I saw you on the bus for the first time, I fell in love with you, Anjali.  Though I tried to convey my love to you many times, I never had the courage.  Yesterday was my birthday, and I thought it was the right time to convey my love to you.  You were looking so beautiful in your saree yesterday, the men in the bus were ogling at you.  Some of the guys were even openly ogling at your navel, especially one old man who was sitting next to where you were standing, he was openly turning towards your waist and ogling at your navel.  I decided to act, and I came and stood right behind you, but the old man was totally ignoring me and even started placing his hand over your ass cheeks and feeling up your ass,” as Raju my was saying, I started feeling sorry for him as I misunderstood him that he was the one who was feeling up my ass.  At the same time I began thinking what was wrong with these old people, they are going crazy about me.  More than the young guys, it is the older men who were getting attracted to me, I really don’t know why.  Even when I was young, my dad’s elder brother’s friends used to go crazy every time they saw me.  As one old man used to keep my dad busy, the other old men used to play with me, and while playing they used to carry me around over the shoulders, hug me, kiss my cheeks, and do all sort of naughty things, me being an innocent teenager, stated enjoying all the attention I was getting and was letting them play with me.  What they enjoyed the most while playing with me was lifting my skirt and looking at my panteis, and of course they enjoyed kissing my lips.  While playing they used to come up with some weird games with bets, and if I won, they used to give me money, and if I lost, I just had to let them kiss my lips.  Initially they used to purposely lose to me and let me have a lot of money and make him happy, and after that they will start winning, and enjoy kissing my lips, only after the other.  As they used to carry me and place me on bed, and sleep on top of me and enjoy kissing my lips.  Out of them one particular old man, while sleeping on top of me and kissing my lips, used to request me to kiss his lips back while he was kissing my lips.  As I started kissing his lips back, I started to get excited and without my knowledge my panteis used to get wet, and without knowledge started enjoying the feeling.  Out of all the four old men who used to come to our house, it was this particular old man, upon seeing him I used to get excited without my knowledge.  He was funny and used to make me laugh all the time.  With just talking he used to make my panties wet.  He enjoyed sitting next to me and talking to me softly about my bra and my panties which was wearing inside.  He enjoyed talking about my tender teenage body, my newly grown boobs, and my ass cheeks, and kept me horny.  He was the first man to lift my skirt, remove my panties and look at my pussy.  After enjoying placing me on bed, lifting my skirt, removing my panties and admiring my pussy many times, one day he started tasting my pussy.  Though I tried to free my pussy from his lips, thinking that it was wrong, he was in no mood to let me take my pussy off his lips, and continued tasting my pussy.  As he started kissing, licking, and tasting my pussy, “mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm,” I started moaning.  Ae he continued tasting my pussy, he went down kissing, licking, and tasting my asshole as well, “uffffffffffffffffffffffff,” I moaned as it was totally a new feeling.  As he brought his mouth back to my pussy and started licking my pussy again, and began digging his tongue inside my pussy, “mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm,” I started moaning, I was having the pleasure of my lifetime.  As he continued tasting pussy, this time digging his tongue deeper inside my soft pussy, at the same time sucking my pussy lips, something wonderful started to happen inside my pussy, and watching him enjoy tasting my pussy, I shamelessly started falling in love with him.  The moment, he placed his hand over my pussy and slept next to me and started sucking my boobs and inserted his finger inside my pussy, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” I moaned and came all over his finger.  As he was taking his finger out of my pussy slowly, he was taking his mouth off my boobs, and looking at me and smiling.  I started feeling shy and started covering my face with my hands.  Taking my hands off, he slept on top of me and started kissing my lips, and I closed my eyes and began kissing his lips back.

Like Reply
To Be Continued ....!
Like Reply
After that we got close and began spending more time with each other.  He used to make me bunk classes and take me out.  He used to buy me everything I asked for, and in return, he used to take me into his car and kiss my lips nicely.  The coolest part of being with him was, he was a Businessmen and was one of the prominent leaders of a major political party in Tamil Nadu, and he used to get all the Royal treatment any politician could get in Tamil Nadu, and he used to make me sit next to me on stage, making me receive all the Royal treatment he used to enjoy.  I was living my life like a queen already in my teens.  By this time, rumors started spreading in the party about him having an affair with me.  The party high command even called the old man and me for a private party meeting.  As me and the old man entered the party leader’s office room, the party leader, who identified himself as an Atheist among the public, was offering pooja to all the photos of all the Gods and Goddesses, “Come Sundaram,” he said and went to close the door.  As he came near us, “Sundaram, you must be aware of this rumor that is going about your affair with this young lady,” the leader started.  “I am, Sir, but I love Anjali, she is the love of my life,” Sundaram said and started hugging me, right in front of the party leader.  “I am crazy about his teenage girl, Sir, I can’t live without enjoying her daily,” he said and started kissing me all over my face and looked at the party leader, and I looked at the party leader as well.  The party leader looked at me from head to toe, “mmmmm.. She is fine as hell, Sundaram, I have no problem with you enjoying her,” as the party leader said, “thank you, Sir,” Sundaram said.  “Are you sure this is not any kind of a honeytrap by the opposition party to trap you and damage your image and the party’s image?” the party leader asked.  “Of course not, she is my best friend’s younger brother’s daughter, I trust her,” Sundaram said.  “What is her name?” the party leader asked.  “Anjali, sir,” I answered.  “Anjali, Sundaram is an honest man, and a huge party asset, he trusts people blindly, just like he is trusting you now.  Will you live up to his trust and make sure his image doesn’t get damaged because of you?” the party leader asked.  “She will sir,” Sundaram said, placing his hands over my ass cheeks over my skirt and planting a kiss on my cheeks as I was facing the leader.  “I want her to answer, Sundaram,” the party leader said.  “Sure Sir,” I said.   “Alright then, be nice to him, Anjali, and give him all he wants.  I will be following you, if you are trustworthy, you will have a big future in our party and even fill his shoes in the future,” the party leader said.  “She is still young sir,” Sundaram said, inserting his hands inside my skirt and feeling up my panties, and even inserted his hand inside my panteis and started gently rubbing my pussy, the party leader even saw that.  “Alright, looks like this old man is horny, and is in the mood to make love to you, and definitely is not in the mood to listen to me,” the leader said and laughed.  “Sir, is the room free?” he asked.  “I knew you would ask me, you old pervert.  Go, it's free, enjoy this young pussy nicely,” he said and smiled at both of us.  As the old man started carrying me, he opened the room that was right at the corner of the office room, and as he tried to enter inside, “And, Sundaram..! Tell all our party workers that she is your own granddaughter.” the leader said, like a command.  “Sure, sir,” as the old man said.  “Alright, go enjoy this young pussy,” he said and winked at him and left the place.  As the old man took inside that secret room, it looked nothing short of a 5 Star Hotel room.  As I stood looking around in awe, the old man inserted his hands inside my skirt and grabbed my ass cheeks over my panteis, and started lifting me and started circling me around.  “I am gonna make you a Queen,” he said, carrying me and circling me around.  Since I was already enjoying all the attention I was getting and the royal treatment I was getting, and I was feeling thankful for all this to this old man, I was laughing and enjoying the way he was treating me like I am so special.

Like Reply
As he placed me on bed and slept on top of me and started kissing my lips, making me horny, I started kissing his lips back, passionately.  Sleeping next to me and removing my shirt buttons one after the other, “Anjali, did you listen to what the party leader said?  If you are nice to me, you can inherit my post in the party, and one day become a leader like me,” he said.  As he was saying, I was dreaming about having all the attention and the royal treatment in the future, “you enjoying all the attention and royal treatment you are getting sitting next to me right, Anjali, are you, Anjali?  In the future, you are going to hold my post and enjoy the royal treatment, like a Queen,” he said and removed my shirt.  As I was only in my white bra and white skirt.  “All you have to do is, like the party leader said, be nice to me, okay?,” as he was saying and I was nodding, he began removing my white skirt nada, and started pulling it off my waist, revealing the pink color panties I was wearing inside.  Though this old man has seen me in my bra and panties, even seen my pussy, kissed my pussy, licked my pussy, tasted my pussy, and made my pussy cum, I was feeling shy today and was covering my face.  He turned me around on the bed, making me face my back to him, “will you forget me after you become big in the party, Anjali?” he asked.
Like Reply
As I started telling him that I will not forget him and stuff, he casually started unhooking my white bra and rested my bra near my shoulders, and he started getting naked.  As he turned me around facing him, he removed my white bra off me and started sleeping on top of me and started sucking my boobs one after the other.  With his hands over my boobs, “from tomorrow don’t go to school okay? Join our party and start living your life like a queen,” he started saying and continued sucking my boobs.  “Mmmmm…. I hate going to school,” I was moaning.  “I know my love, that’s why I have chosen the right path for you, as a Queen,” he said and started kissing my lips, and I started kissing his lips.  “Who knows you will become Education Minister one day,” he said, sleeping next to me and smiling at me.  As I smiled at him, “you have a mole inside your pussy, Anjali, it's a lucky mole,” he said and started inserting his right hand inside my pink panties and began rubbing my pussy lips, “mmmm… Really?  I have seen that mole,” I moaned.  “It's right inside your pussy, Anjali, I saw that while tasting your pussy,” he said and started inserting his finger inside my pussy and started fingering my pussy.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm,” as I started moaning, “you love me don’t you, Anjali?” the old man asked.  At that age I did not know what love is, but as I began saying, “mmmmm Yes, I love you,” I started getting more horny.  “Say, I love you Sundaram, you are the love of my life,” he said.  “Mmmmmmmmmmm …. I love you Sundaram, you are the love of my life,” I moaned.  As he continued fingering my pussy, “mmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm,” I was moaning, “will you remove your panteis for me, Anjali?” he asked.  I was so horny and was moaning that I could not talk and started removing my pink panties for him and placing my pink panties aside.  The next moment, “I love you too, Anjali,” he said and started sleeping on top of me and started kissing my lips.  Since I was horny, I started hugging him and started kissing his lips back passionately.  “You love me don’t you, Anjali?” he moaned, breakin the smooch.  As I was saying, “yes, I love you,” he inserted his cock inside my pussy, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahmmmmmmmmm,” I moaned hugging him tight.  Since his cock was small in size, and my pussy was already wet, his cock went inside my small pussy, bonding the old man’s body with mine, and he started making love to me.  This was a new feeling to me as this was the first time I was having a cock inside my pussy, “mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm,” I was moaning and having the pleasure of my lifetime.  The old man on the other hand, sleeping on top of me, started grabbing my ass cheeks and started fucking my tender pussy vigorously.  “Aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa  aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaa,” as he was moaning, I was enjoying the feel of his cock digging my pussy deeper and deeper, “mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm,” I was moaning back.  “My God, what is he doing to me, he is making me fall in love with him,” as I began telling myself and was enjoying his cock exploring my pussy, I was getting weak and was about to cum.  “Aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” as he continued moaning, making love to me grabbing my ass cheeks, “mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm,” I continued moaning as I was about to cum.  As I was in the verge of cumming, “mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm,” I was moaning and the moment I started grabbing his hair, and started saying “I love you Sundaram, you are the love of my life,” and started kissing his lips,  “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahmmmmmmm mmmmmmm,” he moaned and came inside my pussy.  The moment his cum load went deep inside my pussy, “mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm,” I started moaning softly and started cumming all over his cock, and he started kissing my lips.  That is how I lost my virginity.

Like Reply
To Be Continued ...
Like Reply
He was crazy about me and as usual started taking me everywhere he went.  I totally stopped going to school, and started going everywhere he took me.  He used to give me a lot of money, which I used to hide under the bed, so much money that it was enough for me to settle down in life.  The money I had, had made me feel like a Queen already.  He was so crazy about me that he couldn’t live without romancing me.  Before he could get on the stage and give his speech, he used to rehearse his speech in the moving the car, and once he is done rehearsing, he used to started lifting my skirt and insert his hand inside my panteis and play with me pussy and kiss my lips, ignoring the driver who enjoyed watching me get nicely enjoyed by the old man.  Initially I used to be a bit uncomfortable, but slowly got used to it and began letting the driver enjoy watching the old man enjoy me and go crazy.

Like Reply
To be continued...
Like Reply
Sir welcome . Asusaval wonderful story super.
Like Reply
Since I refused to take gifts from the old man, he started giving me more money to buy gifts for me.  As I had already saved enough money under my bed and my wardrobe, and was enjoying my life, one day my stupid dad, who happens to be a honest Gandhian, through my jealous classmate, found out that I was hiding a lot of money inside my room, and my affair with Sundaram.  My stupid dad bundled all the money and took me to Sundaram’s house and threw them at him, and began attacking him physically.  With all the man power and political influence Sundaram had, he could have easily made my dad’s life a hell, but because of me he let my dad go.  My dad took our family to some other town, and quickly decided to get me married to any random guy he could find, and through his friend he found a bridegroom, who happens to be a Call Taxi driver, and heartlessly married me to him.  After marriage, I started having two sons one after the other, and as I tried to settled down in my life, according to the wish of my stupid dad, the car in which my husband and my dad travelled met with an accident and my dad passed away and my husband lost the ability to walk, and remains such way till now.  I pledged my jewels to take care of my family, but I couldn’t manage.  When I went to meet Sundaram to ask for help, unfortunately he was no more as well.  

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
I had no other choice but to move to the city.  I moved to the city with just 5000 Rs, two old sarees to wear at home and one new saree to wear for the job interviews.  I only had one white bra and one white panties, which I had kept only to wear when I had to go to job interviews.  I was desperate to find a job here, and I started attending interviews, that’s when I met Raju.  After I met Raju at the hospital, he began telling me how he accidentally slid his hand inside my saree, petticoat, and his hand went inside my panteis and touched my pussy, and how he is sorry about it.  I was in a good mood and was telling him to forget about it, and was smiling at him, he took my smile as a green signal, and began to get naughty.  “Forget about it?  Come on, Madam, though I am feeling sorry about it, I am feeling so lucky I accidentally got a chance to touch and feel your beautiful pussy.  I haven’t washed this hand which touched your pussy,” he said and started sniffing his hand which touched my pussy.  “Raju, what is this? I thought we could be good friends?” I said with a smile.  “Really, Madam,?” he said and came near me.  “Look, I am new to this city, and I know nobody here.  You are the first person in this city and I have gotten this close with,” as I was saying, “oh, me feeling lucky after touching your pussy is something you did not like, and don’t want to be my friend?” he asked.  “No, Raju, of course not, we have to move on from that incident, don’t you think so?” I said.  “You are damn right, Madam,” he said.  “Raju, don’t call me madam, call me Anjali, okay?” I said with a smile.  “I won’t Anjali,” he said, and we began talking and talking for hours, he came to know about my family background, and I came to know that, like me he was also in his late early 30s, but unmarried and works as a Car Driver, and lives in a nearby slum with his grandmother, who had adopted and raised him.

Like Reply
As I went home, my sons were playing outside, it was only my husband at home, sitting in the corner and watching me undress and change into nighty.  As I started removing my saree, “what happened today, Anjali?  Did you meet him?” he asked.  “Yeah, Krishna, he is okay now,” as I started saying and continued changing my dress, “wow, did you guys hug each other?” he asked.  “Yeah, Krishna, we hugged,” as I started saying and removed my blouse and petticoat and got naked and started wearing my nighty on top, “wow, Anjali…!” my husband exclaimed.  “Did you guys kiss?” my husband asked in excitement.  I noticed him covering his cock with a blanket and stroking it.  “No, Krishna, come on, me and Raju, just became friends,” I said and started folding my saree neatly.  “Oh, his name is Raju?” he asked.  “Yeah,” I said and continued folding my saree and began telling my husband about where he lives and what he does.  “Oh, you did not kiss him because he lives in the slum, Anjali?” my husband asked.  “Come on Krishna, you know I am not like that,” as I started to say, “I understand, Anjali, you guys just met, and it will take some time for kissing and stuff,” my horny husband said.  “We are not going to kiss, come on, Krishna, we are friends,” I said, folding my saree.  “What’s wrong in friends kissing each other, Anjali? It is a way of exhibiting love to each other,” my husband said.  As I had no answer to that, “bring him home one day, Anjali, let's get to know him better,” my husband said.  “Let him recover first, Krishna, then we can bring him home,” I said, folding my blouse.

Like Reply
After some days, he started coming to our house and became friendly with my husband and two sons.  I absolutely loved the way he was playing with my sons.  As time passed, Raju became like a part of our family, and used to take my sons out to play, buy groceries for us.  My husband enjoyed the way Raju was getting close to me.  Raju on the other hand understood my family situation and promised me that he would talk to his boss personally and find me a job in his office, and make me earn so much that it would change our lives forever.  He even spoke to his boss and scheduled me for an interview with me next month, before his boss leaves for Thailand.  As I quit going to interviews and depended completely upon the job Raju was going to find for me, Raju started taking care of my family financially.  We all were all happy. 

Like Reply
Usually I don’t celebrate birthdays, in fact I stopped celebrating after getting married.  But now we were actually in the mood for celebrating my birthday.  At the same time Raju surprised me with a birthday cake and made us all happy.  I got emotional and started hugging Raju, and as Raju was hugging me back, “just a hug?” my husband asked, sitting in the corner, covering his waist below with a blanket as usual.  “What else, Mr. Krishna, this is all the love and friendship I want,” Raju said, sitting hugging me back and looking at my husband.  “He is going to help you find a job, the job you always wanted, which you said is going to change our lives forever, and you don’t want to kiss him and thank him, Anjali?” my husband said.  

Like Reply