Adultery Ramya is sexually exploited by her bosses
This is my first story in this forum. I've read lot of sex stories right from my teenage. But in recent years I'm into rough sex, BDSM, sex drug and dirty sex. This story is the combination of those elements in extreme amount. For those who are not into this kind of shit please leave this thread. So without further ado will move into the story.

Ramya, 25 stats 34C-28-34 is working in a software MNC organisation with multiple locations in India and abroad as well. She got campus placed in the company from her college in Chennai. She moved to Mumbai for training right after her call letter arrival even before her graduation ceremony. She got the graduate certificate with the help of the company she's working for now. She moved to Mumbai in 2019 and staying there till now. She didn't even come home once in these 4 years. And also never let her family visit her. She is completely changed now, physically, mentally and most importantly she is changed sexually to the most. She has humiliating tattoos in her body, she has piercing in her tongue, nipples, clit hood, her asshole and even in her peri ium.  She is now on train to Hyderabad to visit a client of her company. Her stats now is 36DD-28-38 a true hour glass figure. Thanks to the various drug and medication provided by the company. 

She need to follow some rules while traveling, She will be travelling in first AC coach in separate coupe. She will be given a list of names and stations in which those named peoples will be coming to her coupe and she must provide sexual sevice to them. Everyone will be so rough with her and trat her like shit. And finally before reaching the destination the last team must do some things to Ramya which is so interesting. After a whole lot of sex her boobs will be sore but the guys will be tying them with cable tie to make them tight. Slap her pussy and pull the lips apart, She gives them a bag of sex toys, they take the 3inch vibrating butt plug and insert it in her pussy, there is a key at the end of it when it is turned, the plug enlarges to 5" and starts wobble and wiggle and vibrate. Another 4" but plug is inserted in her ass hole which has holding class at the end which holds the asshole ring, this too has a key when switch on the plug starts to reciprocate and revolve inside her rectum all the while vibrating. Finally they take the 2" barbed type butt plug and insert it in her pisshole, this plug also has holding class at the end to hold onto the peephole entrance, this plug has a cable and alligator clip setup which is used to clip the clit, once the key of this plug is turned on, it starts to vibrate vigorously and when she is about to cum it shocks the clit. 
This way she is in total control of the guys whom she is about to serve.

Should I continue the story... 

Please leave your views...
[+] 2 users Like Haroldfkumar2's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Continue please,good start
Like Reply
Good starting
Like Reply
Promising start.....
Do continue dear.....
Like Reply
It is a new type of story ! Interesting to read ! Awaiting for the next update Please continue !
Like Reply
Nice start. Give us a flashback how a good girl became a slut
Like Reply
Too hard to imagine a picture will help.
Like Reply
(12-09-2023, 08:26 AM)Curiousbull Wrote: Too hard to imagine a picture will help.

Just search for "Anal Plug" in images.google.com

I found one model lockable. you can see it in the following link:

"https://images-cdn.ubuy.co.in/63512c39c9cb4e54ba0169b2-semoox-opening-locking-anal-plug.jpg"

It is used to enlarge the hole size so that la arge size cock can be inserted with minimum discomfort. 

Without this if the foreigners push their large size stiff, cock is into Indian woman it will be painful.
Like Reply
Ramya backstory coming in a couple of days
[+] 1 user Likes Haroldfkumar2's post
Like Reply
couple of days
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply