Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Any one fucked shemale/hijra
Hai I want to know any one fucked shemal/hijra , Tell me your experience.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
యవ్వరు లేరా
Like Reply
hi. I never fucked by cheyali ani undi. nuw chesava epudaina
Like Reply
I fucked one
Like Reply
(28-04-2024, 07:23 AM)airsole Wrote: I fucked one

yeppudu yekkada explain chey
Like Reply
(29-04-2024, 05:22 PM)Nandha860 Wrote: yeppudu yekkada explain chey

This happened during my Banglore working days. I matched a shemale on Tinder. We spoke for a few days and got comfortable to meet each other. I told her prior that I am straight and I will not let her touch my ass, and I will not touch her cock. She was ok with it. We met at her place. She is lean, with medium boobs, medium ass, and long thick dick with few veins when hard. She said she was from Kerala. After a few pegs of whisky, we started kissing and she made me lie on the bed, sat beside me, and started to suck my cock. 

She was very good with BJ, till today the best one I ever had. I started touching her ass on her shorts and became curious, and started to touch her cock on her clothes. She stopped for a moment and removed her top and shorts, and special panty to hold her cock, never seen such panty. she removed that as well, now her huge cock partially erected is hanging in air, with fairly big balls. 

She sat almost on my face now, with her huge cock on my face, her balls were almost touching my forehead, and her dick length is up to my chin. I was so turned on and couldn't resist taking that cock into my mouth. I didn't expect this at the first place, being straight. She adjusted herself so that I get the best angle to suck her cock while she continued sucking mine. She played with my asshole as well with her fingers, and it felt good. I tried to take the whole cock into my mouth, but I couldn't. I stopped sucking when her precum started to come. 

Then she opened a condom and made me wear it to my dick, applied some lube to her ass, and sat on my cock, in the reverse direction, so that I can see her big ass while she move. I fucked her while she was on my top in reverse, and in forward, jerking her dick, in doggy style, and her legs in the air, and finally came on her face. 

It was a wonderful first shemale exp for me with her.
Like Reply
(30-04-2024, 04:54 AM)airsole Wrote: This happened during my Banglore working days. I matched a shemale on Tinder. We spoke for a few days and got comfortable to meet each other. I told her prior that I am straight and I will not let her touch my ass, and I will not touch her cock. She was ok with it. We met at her place. She is lean, with medium boobs, medium ass, and long thick dick with few veins when hard. She said she was from Kerala. After a few pegs of whisky, we started kissing and she made me lie on the bed, sat beside me, and started to suck my cock. 

She was very good with BJ, till today the best one I ever had. I started touching her ass on her shorts and became curious, and started to touch her cock on her clothes. She stopped for a moment and removed her top and shorts, and special panty to hold her cock, never seen such panty. she removed that as well, now her huge cock partially erected is hanging in air, with fairly big balls. 

She sat almost on my face now, with her huge cock on my face, her balls were almost touching my forehead, and her dick length is up to my chin. I was so turned on and couldn't resist taking that cock into my mouth. I didn't expect this at the first place, being straight. She adjusted herself so that I get the best angle to suck her cock while she continued sucking mine. She played with my asshole as well with her fingers, and it felt good. I tried to take the whole cock into my mouth, but I couldn't. I stopped sucking when her precum started to come. 

Then she opened a condom and made me wear it to my dick, applied some lube to her ass, and sat on my cock, in the reverse direction, so that I can see her big ass while she move. I fucked her while she was on my top in reverse, and in forward, jerking her dick, in doggy style, and her legs in the air, and finally came on her face. 

It was a wonderful first shemale exp for me with her.

super bro
Like Reply