Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mummy ke liye pyar ki khoj
Hi. I am Rahul, looking forward to have gentleman conversations with smart and expressive, handsome boys, who wish to establish long term relations with a mature woman.
I am 18, and my mom is 44 year old traditional woman, very beautiful and homely.

If you are interested in a relationship, please drop your telegram ID. I will contact.

thanks.
[+] 2 users Like rahul_urdost's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Thank you all for lovely response! But I am still looking for more. I want only the best for her. Its a matter of our family. Can't settle for anything less than perfect.
[+] 1 user Likes rahul_urdost's post
Like Reply
@yashu7979
Like Reply
(13-01-2024, 09:56 PM)rahul_urdost Wrote: Hi. I am Rahul, looking forward to have gentleman conversations with smart and expressive, handsome boys, who wish to establish long term relations with a mature woman.
I am 18, and my mom is 44 year old traditional woman, very beautiful and homely.

If you are interested in a relationship, please drop your telegram ID. I will contact.

thanks.

Hi, I'm Anurag, My Telegram id - @Anu_227.
Will be waiting for your msg on teegram.
Like Reply
Send ur telegram I'd in MSG m also 40year old
Like Reply
Send your telegram id
Like Reply
(13-01-2024, 09:56 PM)rahul_urdost Wrote: Hi. I am Rahul, looking forward to have gentleman conversations with smart and expressive, handsome boys, who wish to establish long term relations with a mature woman.

thanks.

Tele I'd @comicsmilf12
Like Reply
My telegram id is @sureshragam. Please msg me.
Like Reply
@ayandas
Like Reply
@jagroy
Like Reply

thanks.
@Anki_90 telegram I'd
Like Reply

thanks.

hi Rahul I am 40 bull divorced. If interested my id Hard1stand 
Like Reply
@shivamsharma678
Like Reply
Hi Rahul, I have an acquaintance, Amjad. He drives a truck, his own truck. He, however, is of a different religion, not very educated. But six feet tall, broad, muscular-looking. Four years younger than your mother, 40. He is non educated but polite, but he is very sexually hungry. He doesn't drink any alcohol, his wife is dead and has two children, one in class four, the other a one-and-a-half-year-old infant. As he wants a sex partner for himself, and also he wants a mother for his child. If your mother will practice induces lactation, she is better able to nurse his small breastfed child. They can be a happy couple.
[+] 2 users Like Henry's post
Like Reply
(25-01-2024, 12:53 PM)Henry Wrote: Hi Rahul, I have an acquaintance, Amjad. He drives a truck, his own truck. He, however, is of a different religion, not very educated. But six feet tall, broad, muscular-looking. Four years younger than your mother, 40. He is non educated but polite, but he is very sexually hungry. He doesn't drink any alcohol, his wife is dead and has two children, one in class four, the other a one-and-a-half-year-old infant. As he wants a sex partner for himself, and also he wants a mother for his child. If your mother will practice induces lactation, she is better able to nurse his small breastfed child. They can be a happy couple.

PMed you.
[+] 1 user Likes rahul_urdost's post
Like Reply
Bunty9018
Like Reply
Mera teligram I'd hai Jonhann11
Like Reply