Adultery Tricked my Girlfriend into Gangbang
So this is the story of me and my girlfriend. I am happy in my relationship with my girl who's name is Pisha 19, she has a petite figure and fair skin, huge boobs and the ass she has is of just the right shape and anyone would want to hit that any time period. I fall for her cause of that only haha. But she is great too honestly. So we have been in the relationship for almost a year and we regularly have sex but that is mostly vanilla sex. Fucking her for hours in her big juicy asshole and that tight pussy is very common for me. Everything was going good until the time with some mutual friends I got to know something about her past, where she has been with multiple guys and had many one night stands. So somehow I managed to get the names, Rahul, Akash, Teeka, Suresh and Manish and all of them were of age 19+. These were the guys who had been in one night stands with my girl friend in the past and had sex with Pisha multiple times like friends with benefits. This really pissed me off like how can she be like that so I planned something out. I added all of these guys on my social media and to my surprise she didn't even notice. I started talking to them from common interests like sports and all and eventually we all were added to a group and slowly gradually I told them my plan.

Then after a few weeks, I took my girlfriend to a hillstation, obviously I cannot disclose the location, so we went in my car it was about 6+ hour long. My girl friend is so amazing that when I was on highway she gave me amazing blow jobs all sloppy ones, I didn't care about the mess she created during sucking my rock hard cock. I enjoyed it all, she choking on my cock, her eyes getting teary and the push I felt on my cock each time she gagged.

So we reached the destination, it was beautiful, cold and everything one could imagine. I booked a big suite for us, I told her that I have a surprise for her and she should be dressed up accordingly. Then she laid down on the bed on her back, I tied her hands and legs to the bed so she could not move and her legs remained apart for you know what! Then icing on the cake, I put blindfold on her. Then I started kissing her passionately and I got hard immediately, her legs started shaking I could feel her thick thighs shaking, I rubbed her cunt and wow she was already wet, she said, FUCK ME NOW, so I interested my hard penis into her cunt and she screamed and that moan made me more harder I kept thrusting her harder into her vagina then I switched the hole, I started rubbing my penis near her asshole, she understood that she was about to be fucked in her asshole, she started begging to not fuck her in her asshole but I just said SHUT UP BITCH and then shoved my penis in her asshole and then the scream I heard was like a music to my ears I could also see tears coming out of her eyes but I didn't stop, I kept fucking her asshole and she kept screaming but I just kept fucking her more harder and I was just enjoying her tight asshole. Then as her screaming got louder I got a text on my phone so I stopped for a while and looked in my phone, so basically that text was from Rahul in the group I had created on WhatsApp, it said "Bhai bahut mast Awaaz aarahi h", I read the text and just laughed, Pisha under me was so exhausted and in pain that she didn't care she was just happy that I stopped for a while. Then I kept my phone aside and started fucking her again. Then after fucking her asshole for almost an hour I finally came in her asshole only and wow what a sight it was then then scooped out the cum from her asshole and made her eat it.

Then I sat down on the sofa and she started calling me where are you, I said wait baby I'll fuck you more and while saying that I called in all the boys in the suite to come in silently, then I gave the signal to Rahul, go ahead she's all yours, it's your turn now. Rahul went ahead like a wild boar so excited and started pressing her big boobs she was surprised that it started again so fast, she was trying to say something but the moment she could say something Rahul penetrated her vagina, and she just started moaning and Rahul kept fucking her pressing her big juicy boobs then as instructed he switched holes and put his penis in her asshole, and the moans got louder, I and the boys were  just enjoying the view. Then within few minutes he also came inside her asshole. She uttered Awww my baby came again then rahul also scooped out the cum from her asshole and made her eat it, she was little hesitant but she that cum as well like a whore thinking it was my cum! Then rahul also got back and I had instructed the boys to wait for a while but I guess Akash was too much excited he just went ahead without wasting any time. He also started fucking her immediately and while being fucked again she started talking How's this possible but Akash didn't say a word, he straight away went for her asshole and kept fucking her asshole but again he came in her asshole now all of the cum from three guys was mixed in her asshole, this time Akash took out the cum from her asshole and shove it in her mouth, after swallowing that mixed cum from her asshole she made a disgusted face and said that why's the cum is tasting different, but Akash didn't say anything and got back away from the bed leaving her there all exhausted.

Then It was Teeka's turn and I told him to go under her and fuck Pisha's asshole, Pisha still had the blindfold while being fucked, she kept wondering how come his boyfriend is getting harder again and again so fast and kept trying to say something but again Teeka was fucking her asshole. Then I told Suresh to go now and penetrate her pussy now while she already has a dick in her asshole. Suresh went ahead and Pisha sensed that there are two guys with her she started screaming BABYYY WHAT IS HAPPENING, WHO'S THIS OTHER GUY. I was little far from the bed, I said from far babyyyy there are 5 more guys with us and we all will fuck you today.

The moment she heard that she got terrified and started shaking and started begging to not do this while she's being fucked like a bitch in both of her holes, DOUBLE PENETRATION. She kept begging and screaming and seeing this made Manish excited he went ahead and shoved his hard cock in her mouth. Now my bitch was being double penetrated and couldn't even say anything as she also had a dick in her mouth aswell.

Teeka, Suresh and Manish were having the time of their life, using Pisha's holes, all at once. Then after a good fucking for almost 30 mins Teeka came inside her asshole, I then told Suresh, cmon switch to her asshole now, he inserted her penis in her tight asshole and he also came inside her asshole, then Manish went ahead put his dick into her asshole and he also came in her asshole, her asshole was soo deep that even after three guy's cum, her asshole was still not dripping, then I threw a bowl to the guys and told them to make her fart to get all of the cum out of her asshole, they put the bowl below her asshole and then started squeezing her boobs and thick thighs and I told her babyyyyyyyy please fart now, I want you to eat all of that mixed cum from your own asshole. During this she pleaded and begged not to do this, I told her that if you do this, we will leave it alone, then Pisha Pisha trusted all the cum out of her asshole, and the bowl was almost half full with all that cum from her asshole, the boys were so happy watching her do this. Then they brought that bowl filled with hot cum from boys right out of her asshole to her mouth and my bitch Pisha drank all the cum like a good whore.

After this she started begging again to let her go but I was not satisfied, I untied her and she was too much exhausted, I told her to go to the bathroom and clean herself throughly and specially that dirty asshole. She was all naked and came out of the bathroom still exhausted but now she was smelling nice as well. She lied down on the bed again thinking we will leave her now.

Then the boys tied her down on the bed again and this time on her tummy, her beautiful big juicy as cheeks were facing us, I think suresh held her asscheeks apart and wow, i could see her asshole gape. It was so big, I came near and started pissing in her asshole and i could easily aim inside her asshole since her gape was soo big now. Then again the good whore took all my piss inside her asshole and now I got the mug and made her squirt all the piss out of her asshole and collect it in a mug, then all I had to do was give her a nod and the whore knew it already what should be done, like a good bitch and even though with a disgusted face, Pisha drank all of my hot piss which just came out of her own asshole. The boys were enjoying seeing this. Then she begged again, please let me go! 

I had booked the suite for more days, what do you think we did then? ;)
[+] 2 users Like Aryaansextales's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good start
Like Reply