Adultery How I made my wife fuck my friend
It all started once during our love making session. She was jumping on my cock with her big boobs in cowgirl position. I for a second thought what it would be like if I could see it from a third person view. What if she was jumping on someone else dick. What if it's a huge black cock. How would she moan, will she surrender herself to another guy and get herself fucked like a rabbit. All these thoughts made me even harder and harder, i made her jump faster while kneading her boobs and pinching her nipples, she started pinching my nipples as well and within minutes i shot my cum deep inside her... I then got her vibrator and kept playing on her pussy lips and then slowly fucked her with that for another 10min till she had her orgasm... We do this every time, i either use her dildo/vibrator or my hand to give her some nice massage and suck and chew her nipples till she reaches her climax... 

About us, We both work at diff MNC companies as Devops engg in Hyderabad, we got married pretty early as it was a love marriage. Her name is priti, 32yrs and about 5'6 with huge assets... A 34E cup is enough details i suppose.. she is an athlete all her life till she got married, and no, I didnt stop her from playing sports. I am a year older than her and about 6'1 and 92kgs semi-athletic i would say...

Coming back to it... This started to be a regular thing for me from then on every time we fucked, i would imagine her in multiple situations. I would imagine her giving blowjobs to big thick cocks (not that mine is tiny or I don't wanna fake saying i have a gigantic one, i have a decent one around 6.5") or her being slutty and getting gangbanged. My mind had no limits.

It reached a point where i could no longer take the imaginations and just wanted something to happen, so i decided i have to ask my wife how she feels about getting fucked by someone else. So during one such session i asked her while slowly inserting my dick
Me: do you want a bigger one than mine?
Priti: what?
Me: do you want a bigger cock inside youuu?(While slowly going to and fro and pinching her nipples)
Priti: silent!!
(That itself was like a green signal for me, it encouraged me to talk more with her)
Me: i have a fantasy
Priti: what is it?
Me: i wanna see you jump on someone elses dick.
Priti: ah? Why?
Me: i wanna see ur boobs jump while you are getting fucked and moaning from a third person view.
Priti: take a video of us and watch it.
Me: but i want somebody else in my place, i want them to make you moan on top your voice. 
She kept silent as i kept telling her the same things again and again. I noticed her having more convulsions than everyday while she had her orgasm.

We didnt talk much in day time regarding these topics, they only happend while we had sex. And our frequency of sex increased. I also started taking some shailajit supplements which increased my libido considerably and made me think about sex all throughout the day. 

She started asking me about my previous affairs as she knows all my ex-girlfriends while we were having sex. I started to tell her all my stories and told her how i got blowjobs in my car while driving in city. How people caught us in the outskirts and got glimpses of my ex gfs in topless situations. And then i asked her
Me: did you ever fancy anyone, maybe your friend or my friend?
Priti: no
Me: i wish you had an affair before me
Priti: why
Me: coz i wanna know how you fucked someone else
Priti: i never even had any bf except you
Me: i know, but noone ever tried to ro approach you?
Priti: there used to be a guy i was friends with in university. We both liked each other. He even tried to do me. But i was terrified and left. 
Me: seriously? You blew the chance for a good fuck?
Priti: I was scared
Me: do you have anyone in mind now, maybe a friend.
Priti: no
Me: hmmm..
And i again started telling her about how i want her to get fucked by a random person, maybe a delivery guy or milkman like i read in the stories. 
Priti: but we dont have a milkman or delivery guy that comes to our apartment na.
(I started to think this might come true someday)
Me: but the watchman gets the deliveries na, seduce him and fuck him when i am out.
Priti: yuk, he looks ugly n old. 
Me: true, maybe talk to someone in the apt. A random uncle and give him few smiles.
They'll come running for a pussy like yours. 
Priti: are you crazy? What if someone else finds out? What if the uncle takes advantage of me?
Me: let people find out and come fuck you all day one after the other when i go to work.
Priti: omfg...you are so perverted. 
Me: i am desperate to see you get you fucked. But lets not rush. I will find someone for you. 
Priti: what these uncles?
Me: lol no. Lets go on a trip somewhere. First lets try someone professional, a nice black dude with a huge cock. 
Priti: omg no, i dont wanna fuck a black guy. 
Me: there is a saying, one you black you wont go back
Me: coz they fuck so good and have huge cocks.
Priti: i am happy with ur size, dont need bigger one. But i want someone to eat me all day and make me have a orgasm by sucking my down there.
Me: oooh! You want ur pussy sucked by someone but dont wanna fuck him?
Priti: he can fuck me but first i need a nice long oral. 
Me: wow! you definitely need a big cock both ways..

Our frequency of having sex increased considerably. I started reading some sex stories and used to send her a few with wives getting fucked by random people like uncles, friends, working labour, milkman and discuss those stories when we had sex about what she would do in those situations. 

I wanted to ask her if she wanted to try a friend of mine siddu who is a ladies man. He even fucked my wife's friend Navya. And priti told me how navya was a bitch and how she came to know that siddu was fucking her often. She saw a message on siddus phone while passing by him once during a get together and she saw him getting her nudes. I was shocked as i know her from my gym, i knew she was a slut. She has a huge rack of boobs that she flaunts in the gym and they just jiggle while she is walking. 
Me: do you wanna fuck siddu
Priti: what? Nooo.
Me: he looks good na, proper playboy as well
Priti: exactly, he might talk about me to everyone
Me: he wont, even we donno about any of his girls except that slut navya.
Priti: why do you have fantaies of me fucking someone, it should be of you fucking other girls.
Me: i do have alot for me as well
Priti: seriously? Who do you wanna fuck?
Me: that's for another day.
Priti: no, tell me now.
Me: we will talk about it someday, but not now.
Priti: Not happening ! I am only talking to siddhu if u tell me what are your other fantasies
Me: i want to fuck someone in our kitchen.
Priti: who? 
Me: you sure you wanna know?
Priti: wtf, just tell me
Me: its your sister
Priti: thats never happening
Me: i know its just a fantasy, but hey, never say never
Priti: she is not that type of girl
Me: you arent either
Priti: but no.
Me: ok relax, thats a disc for another time. Lets discuss what we should do with siddhu.
Priti: you tell me director!
Me: msg him on insta regarding his posts and talk with him now and then. 
Me: you cant directly ask him to fuck you right?.. just tease him
Priti: what if someone finds out? Or what if he thinks i am bitch?
Me: i want you to be one, but not like the slut friend of yours who flaunts everything asking for it. 
Priti: then what do you want me to do?
Me: just ping him on insta only, let him msg you on whatsapp, he has your number anyways. Make him want you. 
Priti: you think he will try his friends wife.
Me: he is fucking one of his friends wife already. 
Priti: hmmm
Me: start by sending emojis to his stories and commenting on his pics.
Priti: everyone will the comments
Me: ok, just reply with emojis to start with then
Priti: ok

A few days later after she started reacting to his insta stories. She got a message on insta from him, asking how she is and why we arent catching up much these days(we were busy with jobs and moving to a new house). She casually replied saying about that. He asked if we all can catch up for a dinenr this weekend. I told her to msg him saying i will be out of town. 
He immediately replied
Siddu: can we catch up for a coffee then?
Priti(actually me from her phone ): I'm busy this whole week till saturday, maybe sat evening?
Siddu: great
Priti: where though? I hate those busy starbucks cafes
Siddu: ill probably pick you up and we can go to Novetel near the airport. 
Priti: isnt it too far
Siddu: will be a long drive too, been a while i went for one.
Priti: cool.

We immediately fucked like bunnies talking what he would do to her if he a got a chance in the car. Maybe kiss her, grope her boobs or even make her give him a bj. She kept saying i would love to get him to suck me all over and fuck me in doggystyle. I told her to take a picture of her giving him a blowjob if she does one.
Priti: what if he saves it and use it over her later.
Me: give him ur phone and ask him to click it. 
Priti: anyway, we will see if it gets to that.
Me: atleast let him touch you in the first meet if he tries.
Priti: ok

The week passed by too fast and we fucked everyday and on saturday 2-3hrs before he picked her, i kept playing with her boobs and fingering her but never gave her an orgasm. I wanted to make her desperate for a fuck. She guessed it and played along.
She wore a nice green shirt with a push-up bra which made her boobs look much bigger than they already are and a nice blue jeans like it should be for a coffee date(like i asked her to, coz it may seem bit too much). He came and called her phone from the basement. I told her just before leaving if everything goes well, if you guys are coming home , just ping me before so i will stay in the other room so they can go to the master bedroom and he can fuck her where i fuck my wife everyday, and also to msg me whats happening whenever she can.

I kept waiting and waiting, and after like 1.5hrs i received a message saying, Nothing as of now. 
And all my dreams just vanished. 
After like another hour, i received another message saying, holding hands. And i kept receiving messages for every 20-30min from then on. I didn't reply to any of them so i dont disturb them, as she knows ill be waiting for her msgs anyway. 
Priti: holding hands
Priti: never went to coffee shop, still in car
Priti: playing with my hair 
Priti: caressing my back over the tshirt, still in car
Priti: got caught kissing to some random people on street
Priti: otw, coming back home in 20min 

I immediately kept my phone in silent and went to the other room and was waiting for them. She knew i would be in the second room and directly came to the room i was in....
 end of part 1.
[+] 5 users Like Kohsaitap's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Super update
[+] 1 user Likes Chitrarassu's post
Like Reply
Looks promising
[+] 1 user Likes Sad Ash Rafa's post
Like Reply
superbbb, need update
[+] 1 user Likes abcde@12345's post
Like Reply
Superb bro. Make it more erotic and long. Much more foreplay before final action.
[+] 1 user Likes cool.smart2's post
Like Reply
Thanks for the replies guys. Will post an update soon.
Like Reply
This got my dick full erect haha nice
[+] 1 user Likes Kabib's post
Like Reply
Superb
Like Reply
She knew i would be in the second room and directly came to the room i was in, i was shocked for a bit coz i thought he was along with her. She told me she didnt let him do anything more or come home today. She told me she wants to tease him more and told me they planned a date tomorrow as well. Had to come back coz too many people started to come there.

Me: where is that place even? I would have suggested better places for privacy if you wanted.
Priti: ahaa? So u know where to take girls and fuck them?
Me: hehe...nah, i used to go to a few places around there back in college with my gf's to get nice blowjobs
Priti: oh! So you want me to suck his cock?
Me: well, isn't that what's in the store for you?
Priti(hiding her excitement): hmmm
Me: btw, who saw you?
Priti: some labour guys and a uncle who kept looking back who i was probably
Me: lol, hope he is not from here.
Priti: nah, never saw him before.
Me: wish you were caught fucking to those labour
Priti: wtf, why do imagine things like that? It would have been disgusting
Me: i donno, it all happens in my mind somehow
Priti: yuk! What will they even think if they see me like that
Me: i went over the line when i said maybe they'll join you
Priti: fuckkk...nooo way
Me: wow!!  will be crazy if something like that happens, anyways what did you guys plan for tom?
Priti: he actually asked me if we could catch up again like today and go to Novotel and have a beer (my wife loves beer)
Me: and?
Priti: he said we could then go around for a drive like today
Me: so no coffee tom huh... Nicee
Priti: hehe, he actually said he would love to shift to milk coffee from black if the milk is fresh looking at my boobs
Me: woww! What did you say?
Priti: told him he is better off with  black coffee

As we were talking about all this, i stripped her tshirt and started kneading her boobs and playing with her big nipples like they were some radio buttons(she has an amazing pair of boobs trust me, and those nipples on top are like cherry on a cake)
She moaned and slid her hand into my boxers and started giving me a slow handjob, i always told her that i like it slow. Just that its more pleasurable that way for me. We got rid of our clothes and went into 69 position, i can see her panty is already wet with the kissing earlier with siddu.  
Me: should have given him fresh milk without coffee instead.
Priti: he will have it soon anyway
Me: you are all wet baby
Priti(moaning): hmmm, yeah
Me: is it for siddu?
Me: u didnt wanna fuck him today?
Me: tell me na
Priti: yeah
Me: what yeah! tell me what u felt like doing with him
Priti: i wanted to fuck him
Me: be specific
Priti: aaah, slowly (as i was going hard on her pussy with my tongue to make her imagine )
Me: ok, tell me
Priti: i just wanted to rip his shirt and jeans open and ask him to fuck me there itself.
Priti: i wanted him to recline my seat and eat my boobs and slap em  
Priti: i felt like i was in a b grade movie
Me: ohoo, so you both are like hero and heroin uh?
Me: will  you let him eat your boobs tomorrow?
Priti: i want him to eat me everywhere!!
As she was moaning saying all this, i couldn't control the excitement so i got up and inserted my cock into her pussy slowly. And started banging her pussy harder n harder and was fingering her clitoris with my thumb. She had a biiigg orgasmmm, but i kept banging her before she pushed me away. I fell beside her asking how she had it so fast today.
Priti: i donno, was excited too much probably
And i started masturbating beside her as she sucked and bit my nipples which excites me alot (guys you need to have that pleasure), and she turned around abit so we can suck each others nipples. We do it all the time. And in like 5min i had a huge load shoot out. I got up to clean myself and came back and saw her drifting into sleep naked, i just covered her with a blanket and slept beside her in the same room instead of our bedroom.

I woke up the next morning earlier than usual with the excitement of what the day will bring to us. I waited for her to get up, she got up an hour later and went straight into the shower. I had all diff thoughts running in my mind like i was getting laid the first time in my life, the day went by super slow from the excitement. At around 10:30AM she got a message
Siddu: Morning with a heart emoji
Priti: Morning Sid
Siddu: what are you doing?
Priti(sitting beside me chatting): cooking and talking to mom, you?
Siddu: waiting for my coffee with a wink emoji
Priti/me: ok coffee lover, njy the blaaacckk coffeeee
Siddu: getting bored with this black coffee, need a dash of sweet milk
Priti/me: go get some then
Siddu: I can't get fresh milk here?
Priti/Mebananaknowing where this disc will go): ahaa! Maybe get a cow just for your coffee
Siddu: yeah saw one yesterday, maybe i will get it soon ???

Priti was excited and giggling beside me reading all this like a teen girl and so was I

Priti/me: Shut up
Siddu: ? why? I always wanted to milk one straight into my mouth!
Priti/me: watch out! The cow might kick u in the face!
Siddu: it wont, I am a professional...
Priti/me: ahaa, so you milked a lot of cows?
Siddu(being smart without giving numbers): dont have to milk a lot of cows to be a pro, one is good enough.
Priti/me: ok professional
Siddu: when do u think i should get it?
Priti: maybe soon coz u r not able to wait for the milllkkk
Siddu: ??????

After a while
Siddu: I won't have black coffee form today, ill have my next one with milk only. Hoping to get my cow today.
Priti/me(was waiting for a msg): isnt that cow someone else's?
Siddu: stolen milk is even tastier i heard
Priti/me: heard?? I heard u steal a lot of milk from different cows!!
Siddu: sometimes when the cow is too good i do, like i said stolen milk is yummmyy
Priti/me: go get the cow then.
Siddu: you think its ready to be milked?
Priti snatched the phone from me and pulled her tshirt down to reveal her cleavage almost showing her areolas as she isnt wearing a bra and pushed her boobs up and took a snap and sent him, her nipples were super hard with all the disc going on which can be seen through the tshirt
Priti: (picture) dont think there is much milk in there!! With a wink emoji
Siddu: omfg!
Siddu: That cow needs to be milked right away. Looks like its overflowing with milk. Let me come milk them
Priti: oh poor milkman... not possible now...
Siddu: why?
Priti: People at home...
Siddu: lol, maybe the cow needs a lil punishment with my stick(picture of his cock in his underwear)
Priti didnt know what to reply and just kept staring at the pic, im sure he is already masturbating seeing priti's pic...i took the phone
Priti/me: ohooo, careful... The owner might catch you punishing the cow and stealing milk...
Siddu: dont worry, ill come steal the milk when the owner is away.
Priti/me: listen, i gotto go...
Siddu: ill see you at 4PM

It's going to be an eventful day for sure, so i asked my wife to wear her yellow crop top tshirt with a strap-less bra and a skirt(for easier access to the assets). When she finally got ready after 2 hrs of waxing her underarms and legs, putting on makeup and doing her hair, she looked like a bomb... Like yesterday i told to give me updates whenever she can, and also told her a couple of very secluded places  where people dont come at all... He came in his other car today, which was a big SUV... I was watching from the apartment window.. she got in his car and my waiting for her msgs started... I kept the phone close by, after about 45min i started receiving multiple msgs
Priti: (picture) his hand on her thighs while driving...
Priti: caressing my back under the tshirt
Priti: @Novotel bar
After another 30min
Priti: just had 2 beers and came out for a drive
Priti: came to a place u mentioned
Priti: he went to get cigarettes, i am braless with just the tshirt in the car ?
Priti: Why did u make me wear the strap-less bra, he found out and he unhooked the bra and took it away(like she didnt know!! i specifically wanted her to wear the strapless for this)

And I didn't get any msgs for the next 40min or so...

Priti: had to come back to Novotel to use the washroom
Priti: and those places arent secluded anymore now...
Priti: and by the way, the cow is milkedd...

End of part 2...
[+] 9 users Like Kohsaitap's post
Like Reply
Super update
[+] 1 user Likes Yesudoss's post
Like Reply
Interesting and hot dialogues.
[+] 1 user Likes Karmayogee's post
Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Very hot and erotic bro. Superb. Pls take it bit slow with lots of erotic and dirty chats. 

Eager and excited for next long update bro.
[+] 1 user Likes cool.smart2's post
Like Reply
wow thats so sexy, add more cuckolding scenes its so hot, and with more and diferrent people
[+] 1 user Likes redarc's post
Like Reply
Wow nice
[+] 1 user Likes Sanchita's post
Like Reply
Will she become a sex slave of sid. great updates
[+] 1 user Likes Ananthukutty's post
Like Reply
(07-04-2024, 02:02 PM)Kohsaitap Wrote: Priti: had to come back to Novotel to use the washroom
Priti: and those places arent secluded anymore now...
Priti: and by the way, the cow is milkedd...

clps clps clps
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Great erotic narration scene by scene & stimulate us. Good going keep rocking...
Like Reply
(08-04-2024, 12:42 PM)james@bond@007 Wrote: clps Great erotic narration scene by scene & stimulate us. Good going keep rocking...

clps clps clps yourock
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
Waiting for the erotic episode.
Like Reply