Adultery My Sexual encounters of past and present
Big Grin 
HI READERS, SO THIS IS GOING TO BE AN EROTICA, WHERE THE MAIN CHARACTER (PROTAGONIST) WILL SHARE HIS SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS OF PAST AND PRESENT

Chapter 1: 

Not the first, not the best, yet close to heart.

PRESENT:

As I am sipping old monk, I feel like sharing that phase of my life where I had that girl all for myself. I can still feel the warmth of her boobs. 

PAST:

Few years back, 2015. when I was just out of college. I secured a job in a prestigious government institution as Research assistant.We were living in a 3bhk flat at Chennai, and those were the years I was enjoying my bachelor years. 

We are a nuclear family, as I am the youngest, I stayed with my parents, and my siblings were all married and settled in various parts of India. 
The job was mostly field work, so I had evening time all for myself.

One fine evening, out of boredom I was standing at the balcony and getting some air( Getting some air in bachelor terms is ogling at the neighbour girls and aunties). A truck came with all the households, and i saw a family of four moved to newly rented house.

My hormones at peak, scanned the ones in saree and chudi. Leaving out the ones who were in trousers. A Milf and a teenage girl. I was excited.

A few month fast forward, midnight 4 am, i had that girl shima near me. So we were playing a game. Where I have to write something on her body, eyes closed. Yep, that was a naughty Game of course intiatied by me. She was naive, totally in love. And I was taking advantage of it. 

I wrote I love you, and she guessed it correct. Hormones paved the way for the first lip lock. 
Then what happened next few days are pure bliss.
[+] 2 users Like Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Cont...

At first sight, she was young and busty. Fair skin and the specs on her face made the impression that she is a nerd. Which she isn't.

After few weeks just passed by, I saw her playing with childrens usually younger than her. To be frank, the t-shirt and trousers of hers didn't hide her bossoms. I was in early twenties, so I can't take my eyes of her boobs and ass. And how they juggle, all credit to gravity. 

Meantime my mom and her mom shabana became so close by that time. Usually the ladies during the day spend time with the neighbour ladies discussing about the rumours they hear. So no wonder after few weeks, during shima's mom visit, my mom and she were discussing about her studies. Suddenly out of no where shabana aunty was asking about me. My studies, the degrees I got and about my work. Out of nowhere she asked my mom whether I can teach her daughter maths for her board exams, which is 8 months from now.
[+] 2 users Like Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply
PRESENT:

A few months, New year party was arranged in Marina beach. So its not a private party. Now that I am Married, I took my wife and son to the celebration. Most of them were intoxicated, grooving for the latest hits. Ooo solriya mama, oo oo solriya mama. Quite erotic to see all those women's there. And my wife terrified seeing the crowd, she was cursing the lads who came there just for touching and caressing women. Yes it is so much easier in the crowd, Pressing the boobs of voluptuous women like auto horn. In that crowd I met the voluptuous women, with whom I had a past. Sabhana aunty, in her late forties. Her milky skin, radiant eyes, red hot lips, her boobs, her ass, oh my good I missed it for last eight long years.

We were catching up, I was asking about their where abouts. Now they have moved to their own house. By then my wife and son joined us. Shabana and my wife got together and I was left alone with my son. As i was wondered where is shima, I saw her emerging from the crowd. More glamorous than before. My eyes went to her twin globes juggling inside her tshirt as she walked. And it took me to the past.
[+] 1 user Likes Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply
The wife character is gong to have great fun with the lads.
Like Reply
(01-05-2024, 07:04 PM)Gajakidost Wrote: The wife character is gong to have great fun with the lads.

Bro, wah.. thats hot and will be mastrubatable. I too wish so. But in reality there are some people, who wont enjoy the life. Nor they will allow us to enjoy.
Like Reply
Past:

The next day evening, when the ipl was going on. Csk vs MI, the Indian El Clasico. I was glued to the screen. I saw the shadows of two people through the window and I adjusted myself on the couch.

Shabana was taking shima for an visit to my home. Thats the first time I saw her globes(boobs). Shima was in her tops and jeans. A perfect fuckable body. As people say women are best in their late teens,Untouched. And I got up to welcome them. My mom came out of kitchen full of smile. These three ladies were chit chatting, and I over heared as I fixed my eyes on the screen acting as though I am more interested in the match. Acting innocent. My heart was racing as they were discussing about leaving shima for the tuition in the nearby street. I was tense by then, then my mom suggested that I am spending too much time on useless things, so let him teach shima.

Shabana after a thought said ok, and asked whether i am ok about it. I saw shima, and I decided that I need her in close proximity to do something about her globes. I said sure.

Next day shima was sitting near on the couch with me. So no more IPL. And she has joined tuition. Thats when the erotic and memorable turn of events happened.
[+] 1 user Likes Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply