Misc. Erotica My Wife Parimala’s Regret (COMPLETED)
Date: 02 .04. 2024
Title: My Wife Parimala’s Regret
Word Count: 15,000
Author:  Novelist Casanova

Synopsis:
After getting her son’s Admission refused at a Reputed School, Parimala, a Landlord’s Wife, in exchange for getting her Son’s School Admission she agrees to sleep with the School Principal.  
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My Wife Parimala’s Regret

It was early in the morning, at a reputed School, inside the Principal’s office, the Principal of the school, who must be in his early 50s, was only in his Underwear and enjoying himself hugging my wife who was only in my Yellow Blouse and Yellow Petticoat and enjoying himself kissing my wife’s lips.  “Sir, I can’t, I am sorry,” as my wife begged and freed herself from the Principal and went towards the Sofa where he removed my wife’s White Chiffon Saree with printed yellow flowers, and threw it on, the Principal, who was crazy about my wife and so badly wanted to have my wife’s Pussy, “Parimala, this is the only way you can join your Son in this reputed School, where all the Rich and Powerful People’s children study.  If you don’t want to join your Son in this Reputed School and join him in some local school and make him study along with the childrens of those Auto Rickshaw Drivers, Painters, Carpenters, Plumbers, and street food sellers, you can leave immediately.  But if you really Love your Son and want to give him a Good future, and make him study with the Childrens of the Rich and People in the City, remove your Blouse and come to me,” the Principal said and sat on the edge of the table, folding his hands.

My wife so badly wanted my son to join this reputed School because all my wife’s friends’ children were studying in this school, and all the childrens of the Rich and Powerful and studying here as well, and my wife wanted my son to mingle with them and speak good English and get a good education.

When my wife and I came yesterday for my son’s Admission, and sat in the Office Room facing the Principal, the whole time while he was explaining to us about the School, about the quality of education, about facilities available, and about the childrens of all the Rich and Powerful people in the city were studying in the school, his eyes were all over my wife’s lips, and was literally Fu@king my wife with his eyes, which initially made me uncomfortable and made me angry.  As the Principal kept on boasting about the School, my wife began looking at me and smiling at me and looked back at the Principal, she was excited to join our son in this Reputed School immediately.  “All the Seats are over, Mr. Ram, and we only have one seat remaining, and if the interview that I am having with you both goes well and I am satisfied, I will offer the one last to you,” as the Principal said, “Sir, if you give us this Seat, we will be so happy, all my friends children are studying here, and if out Son studies here he will become friends with my friends children as well,” as my wife was saying, “and become friends with the childrens of the Rich and Powerful people in the City,” as the Principal added, “yeah,” Sir, my wife said with a huge smile on her face, as she was excited to join our son in this School more than anything.  “I know, Parimala, but before that I want to have a small interview with you, to get to know you and your background. Since I already know about Mr. Ram, that he is a Landlord and gets rental close to 2 lakh per month, and he is into Real Estate now, I know about that, but I want to know about you.  Tell me about you, tell me about your family,” the Principal asked.  Before my wife could start, “tell me about your native Parimala, where are you originally from?” as the Principal asked, “my native is Vellore, and my husband is from Bangalore,” my wife said.  

“Bangalore and Vellore? Interesting, how did you guys meet?,” as he asked my wife casually, and as my wife was innocently telling our entire love story about where we met and how we met and stuff thinking that he was listening to her long story, his eyes were all over my wife’s lips, ogling at my wife’s lips.  “So, when was your first kiss? I am not talking about kissing on her cheeks or somewhere else, I am talking about your first lip lock,” as he asked casually, and as my wife began blushing and saying innocently about our first kiss that was in a Cinema Theater, the Principal was licking his lips and looking at my wife’s lips.  “Your first kiss was in the Cinema Theater? Wow, which movie were they playing?” as he asked casually and as my wife began saying she could not remember the name of the movie, it was some English Movie, and began thinking about the Movie name, “forget about the movie name, your first kiss was inside the Cinema Theater, right?” as he asked, “yeah,” my wife said looking at me and smiling at me and I smiled back at her.  “So who started kissing first?” as the Principal asked, sounding innocent, with a huge happy smile as his face, pretending that our love story was one of the greatest love stories ever and he was interestingly listening to my wife tell him about our first kiss, “he kissed me first, he kissed me all of a sudden,” my wife said innocently pointing her finger at me.  “You kissed her lips first?” as he asked me, “yeah,” I said.  “What made you kiss her lips all of a sudden?  Did what Parimala was wearing provoked you?  Before that, Parimala, tell me what you were wearing at that time?” as he asked, “it was on the day of Pongal, therefore I was wearing a Saree,” as my wife began saying, “what kind of a Saree, Parimala? Silk Saree?,” as he asked, “yeah, Silk Saree,” my wife answered.  

“What Color Parimala, do you remember the Color of the Saree you wore?,” as he asked, sounding casual, “it was a Red Silk Saree,” as my wife was saying, “and matching Red Blouse?” as he asked casually, “yeah,” as my wife said innocently, and matching Red Petticoat as well?,” as he asked, sounding casually, “yeah,” as my wife said innocently, “and you wore your matching Red Color Panties and Red Color Bra underneath your Saree as well?” as he asked, sounding casual, a third person talking about my wife’s Bra and Panties began making me horny, and as my wife innocent wife began innocently saying, “I don’t exactly remember what color Bra and Panties I wore on that day, I think I wore a White Bra and Brown Panties,” I started getting more and more horny, and I can only imagine how horny he must have got.  He did not stop there, “are you sure you wore your Panties on that day, Parimala? My friend used to tell me that Vellore women don’t wear Panties underneath their Sarees,” as he asked, casually, “we do,” my wife replied innocently.  “Really?” as he asked, sounding casual, “yeah, I don’t know about other women, but I wear my Panties always,” as my wife began saying innocently, “always?,” as he asked, “always,” as my wife said, “are you wearing your Panties underneath now, Parimala?” as he asked, sounding casual, “yeah,” my wife said, innocently.  

“You are wearing your Bra and Panties underneath your Saree now, Parimala?” as he asked, sounding casual, but wife this time started to feel uncomfortable, “I think she is feeling uncomfortable to talk about the Bra and Panties she is wearing this Saree, Ram, let us not ask about her Bra and Panties,” he said looking at me, as if we both were asking about her Bra and Panties together.  “Sure, sir,” I said.

As the Principal asked my wife to bring the file that was on the Sofa, and as my wife got up and began going towards the sofa, the Principal began totally ignoring me and began shamelessly ogling at my wife’s boobs in her Yellow Blouse as he got up from the chair as the wind of the Pedestal Fan hit my wife’s White Chiffon Saree Pallu and drifting her white chiffon saree pallu aside and revealing her Boobs in her Yellow Blouse, and as my wife began walking towards her Sofa, he began shamelessly ogling at my wife’s Ass over her white chiffon saree, which though my making me feel uncomfortable and angry, “your wife is Beautiful Mr. Ram, you are so lucky,” as the Principal said, still ogling at my wife’s Ass, strangely I started feeling Horny, and I started feeling proud of my wife as well.  “Thank you, Sir,” I said.  “Your wife is in great shape, Ram.  Does she go to Gym or is she naturally this Sexy?,” as the Principal asked, when he mentioned my wife was “Sexy”, looking at my wife’s back side from top head to feet, I started feeling more horny, “she is naturally Sexy, Sir,” I said.  The Principal being smart, the moment he realized I was okay with him calling my wife “Sexy” began to get bold now.  “You are so lucky, Ram, I wish I was you and I was you, I would have stayed at home and enjoyed that yummy Ass,” as the Principal exclaimed, and immediately, “oh sorry Ram, without my control I started talking about your wife’s Beautiful Ass,” he apologized.  Though he apologized for talking about my wife’s Ass, his eyes were stall on my eyes Ass Cheeks over her white chiffon saree, and as my wife bent down to pick up the file that was on the Sofa, “my God, Ram, your wife is driving me crazy,” he exclaimed looking at my wife’s Ass Cheeks over her white chiffon saree, and strangely the way he was going crazy over my Ass Cheeks began making me horny and I had already started having a boner in my Pants.  

To make her bend over more, “Parimala, don't’ bring the entire file, just bring the 15th Page in the file,” as the Principal said and my wife began bending over and began searching for the 15th Paper in the file, giving us a nice view of her Ass Cheeks in her white chiffon saree, “my God, Ram, where did you find her and marry her, I wish I could have seen her before you and married her and made her my wife and nicely enjoyed her in my bed,” as he exclaimed, strangely I was getting more horny and getting more and more excited.  Immediately, “Sorry again, Ram,” as he exclaimed and looked at me to check if I was getting mad, “it's okay, Sir,” I said.  “It's okay? You mean to say I am okay with talking about your wife’s Ass Cheeks and how I wish I would have married her before you and enjoyed her nicely in my bed?” as he asked, licking his lips looking at my wife who was bending over and her Ass in her white chiffon saree was facing us, just to confirm that I was okay with him lusting my wife, my wife stood straight, and as he began turning around and coming towards us, and the wind from the Pedestal fan hit her White chiffon saree pallu and my wife gave a quick accidental view of her deep Navel, and began covering her navel with her white chiffon saree pallu and began coming towards us, after getting a darshan of my wife’s deep navel, the Principal who was already crazy about my wife, “my God, Ram, I just love your Wife man,” as he whispered looking into my eyes, literally begging me through his eyes to let him enjoy my wife, I looked away and looked at my wife.

As the Principal stood up from his chair, I could see a boner already in his pants, and as he went towards my wife and was about to collect the paper from my wife, and my wife was smiling and giving the paper to the Principal, as the Principal, who was crazy about my wife and wanted to enjoy my wife so badly, began saying something to my wife, her totally expression changed and the very next moment, she slapped the Principal and yelled at him with all the bad words she knew in Tamil and spat on his face.  As I stood up and went near her, “let's get the hell out of this place, Ram,” she said and looked at the Principal, “you Bloody B@stard.!” she said and began leaving the place.

As I looked at the Principal, he picked up his kerchief from his pocket and wiped my wife’s spit on his face, and the little spit of my wife which was on his lips, he licked it up. “What happened, Sir?” as I asked, “she will tell you,” he said and turned away.

As I began leaving the Office Room and began running to catch up with my wife, she stopped an Auto and we both got inside and began leaving towards our house.  “What happened, Parimala?” as I asked my wife, she kept on cursing the Principal and was not saying anything clearly.  Only after we got down from the Auto and paid the Auto Driver and sent him off, and began entering our house, and began entering inside our bedroom, she began talking.  As she switched on the fan and angrily began removing her White chiffon saree, and began throwing her white chiffon saree in the corner, and was only in her Yellow Blouse and Yellow Petticoat, “what happened, Parimala?” I asked and sat on the bed.  Sitting in front of the Dressing table, removing her ear rings, bangles and other ornaments, she turned around and looked at me, “Baby, if you have heard what the Principal asked, you have killed him then and there, and that’s why I wanted to tell you this only after we reached home,” my wife said.  “What did he say? Baby?,” as I asked, getting up from bed and going near her, she stood up from the dressing table chair in her Yellow Blouse and Yellow Petticoat.  

“Ram, only if you promise me that you won’t get mad and go to the school and beat up the Principal, I will tell you what happened there,” as my wife said, “first tell me what happened,” as I asked, pretending to be angry, “Ram, I will tell you only if you promise me you won’t get angry,” as my wife asked holding my face thinking that I was angry, “okay, I promise I will no get angry,” I said.  “Ram, the Principal said, there was only one seat and he was going to give it to a Politician,” as my wife started to say, “okay,” as I exclaimed, “the Principal said, only If I agree to sleep with him he will give the Seat to our Son,” as my wife began saying, I started getting turned on and excited to watch the Principal enjoying sleeping with my wife, but in order to pretend to my wife that I was angry, “I am gonna kill that B@stard,” as I said and began leaving the house, my wife held my hand and began begging me not to hurt the Principal.  “Ram, you promised you won’t hurt him,” as my wife said, “but how dare he ask you to sleep with him,” as I said in an angry tone, “Ram, please I slapped him already, and we have to move on, but I am worried about our son’s future,” my wife said.  “Don’t worry about our Son’s future, if he doesn’t get seat in this School, I will make him join in another school,” as I said, “Ram, if our son doesn’t get Seat in this School, he will have to study with childrens of Auto Drivers, Plumbers, Carpenters etc in a cheap School.  Besides all my friends' children are studying here along with the Childrens of the Rich and Powerful people in the city, I so badly want our son to study in this School, Ram,” my wife said in a sad tone.  “Shall I go to the school and talk to him and come?,” as I said, “no, the angry mood that you are in, you will kill him, let me talk to him later and see if there was any other way like paying the fees in double or something,” my wife said.

Thinking that I was angry, and calming me down, she went to the Bathroom to take a shower.  Meanwhile, I was hoping and praying that my wife would somehow sleep with him, as this feeling was new to me and making me excited and horny as I had lost interest in having sex with my wife.

At night as I was in bed with my wife, hoping and praying that my wife would sleep with him, my wife’s cell phone began vibrating, and it was the Principal who was calling my wife, and as my wife looked at me to check if I was awake, I began to pretend to be asleep.  Thinking that I was asleep, my wife took her phone and began going to the Terrace.  As I went to the Terrace in the dark and began hiding behind the Water Tank, I could clearly hear not just my wife talking to the Principal over the Phone but I could also hear the Principal’s voice clearly.  My wife was apologizing for sleeping the Principal and begging him for a good 1 hour to give the seat to our Son.  The way she was begging the Principal for the Seat showed how desperate my wife was to make my son join that School.  “Parimala, I forgive you for the Slap you gave me, but if you want the Seat for you Son, I want you to sleep with me, sleep with me for your son’s future, Parimala, do this sacrifice for your son, don’t be adamant and ruin your son’s future.  All I am asking from your end is 15 minutes of pleasure.  The Politician is asking for that last seat for his Daughter, and if I don’t give him the seat, he would probably kill me, but I am willing to risk everything to offer that seat to your Son only if you sleep with me for a few minutes,” as he kept on saying and convincing my wife, at one point my wife looked convinced.  

“But I am married, Sir, I can’t cheat on my husband,” as my wife said softly, “I am married as well, Parimala, it's not cheating, it's just spending a few minutes with me for your Son’s future.  If you still wish not to sleep with me and join your son in the local Schools where the children of Auto Drivers, Carpenters, Plumbers, and others study, you are free to join your son, Parimala.  That’s all I can tell you, and I will give that seat to the Politician’s daughter,” he said.  “Think about it, Parimala, a few minutes with me for your Son’s future or not sleeping with me and joining your son in the local Schools where the children of Auto Drivers, Carpenters, Plumbers, and others study and ruin your son’s future.  You decide and tell me,” as the Principal said, totally cornering my wife, “only if you promise me that you will keep this as a secret,” my wife said.  “I didn’t get you, Parimala,” he said, even though he understood that my wife had agreed to sleep with him indirectly, as he wanted my wife to say it.  “I said, I will spend a few minutes with you, but I want you to promise me that you won’t tell this to anyone,” as my wife said, “you mean to say that you are ready to sleep with me and take my cock inside your Pussy, Parimala?” as he asked openly, my took her phone aside and began cruising him and took the phone back to her ear, “Yes,” she said.  

“Come at 9 AM, in the same Saree you wore in the morning, Parimala.  It was in that Saree when I saw you, I fell for you and decided to fu@k you at any Cost,” as he began saying, my wife was helplessly cursing herself for agreeing to sleep with him, “okay,” she said and hung up on the call. 
Before my wife could see me, I quickly got down from the stairs and went to bed.  As my wife entered the Bedroom and began walking back and forth holding her mobile in hand, in her thin white Nighty, “Parimala, still thinking about the morning’s incident?,” as I asked, “yeah, Ram,” my wife exclaimed in a worried tone and came and slept next to me.  As she began hugging me and began sleeping on top of me, which she does every time she felt confused and sad, all these days I was bored of sex, but today watching the Principal ogling at my wife, going crazy about my wife, had cornered my wife to sleep with him, I was excited and horny, and my wife hugging and sleeping on top of me, began making me horny.  As I was hugging my wife and roaming my hands all over my wife’s body, I could feel my wife was only wearing her Panties and not wearing her Bra.  Placing my hands on my wife’s Ass Cheeks over her Nighty, and enjoying the feel of her Pantyline in my hands as I planted a kiss on her forehead, “Ram, the Principal called me over the phone,” she said.  

“What did he say?” as I asked casually, rolling over and sleeping on top of her now and looking into her eyes, “the same thing, Ram.  He says there is only one seat, and wants me to sleep with him in order to get the seat for our son,” my wife whispered in a worried tone.  Since I was excited to watch my wife sleep with the Principal, I began to encourage my wife to sleep with him, but since I could encourage her to sleep with her Principal directly, I began indirectly encouraging my wife to sleep with her Principal indirectly.  “Parimala, if he wanted to kiss your lips in exchange for giving our Son a seat, I would have agreed to let him kiss your lips; if he wanted to see your in your Bra and Panties in exchange for giving our Son a seat, I myself would have removed your Saree, Blouse, and Petticoat and showed you in your Bra and Panties to him; but wanted to have your Pussy, which is totally mine is totally unacceptable,” as I began saying and began inserting my hands underneath my wife’s nighty and began removing my wife’s Black Panties, my wife herself got horny and began helping me remove her Black Panties and threw it away.  

As I removed my T-shirt and Lungi and got naked and removed my wife’s Nighty off her and made my wife naked and slept on top of her naked and began hugging my naked wife tight and began kissing her lips, fantasizing about the Principal fu@king my wife, after a long time I began having a huge boner, and my boner excited my wife as well and she began kissing my lips back passionately.  Breaking the kiss all of a sudden, “I am very confused now, Ram,” as my wife exclaimed, looking at me, “shall we join our son in some other school?” I asked.  “No, Ram, there is no good school around, I know, and I want our sons to study in this School along with my friends’ children and the children of the Rich and Powerful people in the city,” as my wife whispered, “but in order to join our son in this school the Principal is asking you to sleep with you and enjoy this beautiful Pussy,” as I whispered and began inserting my cock inside my wife’s Pussy, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” my wife moaned and began hugging me tight, “yeah, Ram.  I don’t know what to do,” she exclaimed.  Fantasizing about the Principal enjoying my wife’s pussy just like I was enjoying myself making love to my wife’s pussy, as I began inerting my cock deeper and deeper inside my wife’s pussy and making love to my wife, “mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm,” my wife began moaning.  “Mmmm… Tell me Ram… Help me… Tell me what should I do? Mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmm,” as my wife began moaning holding my wife, indirectly asking my permission to sleep with the Principal, “tell me Ram, what shall I do?” as she asked again, “what does your heart say?” I asked.  “I don’t know, Ram, but I am gonna leave the ball in your court.  You tell me, shall I sleep with the Principal or not?,” as my wife asked, it excited me and I began making love to my wife’s pussy more and more.  “Mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm,” as my wife began moaning loud, “we don't have any choice, so just sleep with him, Parimala, let him enjoy your Pussy for once, sleep with him, give her Pussy to him, let him enjoy your Pussy, I am sure he is gonna love your Pussy, just let him have fun enjoying your Pussy,” as I began saying and began making love to my wife, I was too excited I could control any more and began ejaculating prematurely and my dick shrunk and even came out of my wife’s Pussy.  “Haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa….” as I began breathing heavily after ejaculating prematurely, “it's okay, Baby, it's okay Baby, maybe next time you will last longer,” as my wife began comforting me and brushing my hair, instead of feeling disappointed that I came too quickly, I started feeling guilty for keep on telling my wife with Sleep with the Principal.  “I am sorry, Baby,” as I exclaimed, apologizing to my wife for telling her to sleep with the Principal, and began hugging my wife tight and sleeping on top of her, and began feeling ashamed of my self and feeling guilty for telling my love of my life to sleep with the Principal, thinking that I was apologizing to her for cumming too quickly, “it's okay, Baby, at least you tried to satisfy me today after all these years, and I am happy about it,” my wife said.  “Baby…” as I tried to talk, a bit of an anger began appearing on my wife’s face and in my wife’s tone for not satisfying her sexually today, and as I kept quiet, before she could lose her temper for not cumming too quickly, “it's okay, Baby, just sleep,” she said pushing me off her body, “you will never satisfy me Sexually,” my wife murmured, thinking that I can’t hear her, and slept facing the other side the Bed. 

The next day, by the time I woke up, it was already 8 AM, and my wife had already taken back and come out of the Bathroom and was wearing a fresh Maroon Color Panties and White Color Bra, and began wearing a Yellow Petticoat on top of her Maroon Color Panties and wearing a Yellow Blouse on top of her White Bra.  “Baby..!,” as I exclaimed and woke up, “Ram, you take rest, the Principal is waiting outside and he is taking me to a Local School…..”as my wife began to say, “no wait, I will come along with you,” I said and got up from the Bed.  “Ram, we are getting late, I can’t take you with me,” as my wife said, “no no no no no … I will get ready in 5 minutes,” as I said, the Principal honked from his Car outside.  “Ram, we are just going to visit the Local School and come back in an hour, you just stay at home,” as my wife said, “no, I am coming,” I said and rushed to the Bathroom, and by the time I came out, my wife had already left, leaving me a message on my phone that she will be right back.  Cursing myself for telling her to sleep with the Principal, as I began scratching my head and moving around the bedroom helplessly, I could hear the Principal’s voice in the living room, and as I went to the Living Room, the Principal’s phone began ringing, as he began answering her call, I noticed he was wearing a nice Coat Suite and was looking filthy Rich, and as I looked at the Kitchen, my wife was in her white chiffon saree, and making Coffee for him tugging her white chiffon saree pallu to her waist.

As I entered the Kitchen, to tell my wife not to sleep with the Principal and that I had changed my mind, “Ram, look, Shankar gave me this,” my wife exclaimed with a huge smile on her face and gave me an envelope.  “Shankar?,” as I exclaimed, collecting the envelope from my wife, “the Principal,” my wife said, and it appeared that my wife had gotten close to the Principal already and had even begun calling him by his name.  As I began opening the envelope and began pulling the formal Admission letter for our Son to join this Reputed School, my wife began looking at my face for my reaction, “it’s our Son’s Official Admission Letter,” as my wife exclaimed with a huge smile on her face, “Parimala, about this… I want to tell you something,” as I started to say, “tell me Ram,” as my wife asked, and as I was about to say, “Parimala, I don’t want you to sleep with the Principal,” the Principal entered the Kitchen.  “Happy that your son is going to study in our Reputed School, Ram?” as the Principal exclaimed looking at me and looking at my wife and smiling, my wife, who was excited and happy began having a huge smile on my wife’s face looking at him.

“It's all because of you Beautiful wife, Ram,” as the Principal began wrapping his arms around my wife’s waist and began taking my wife into his complete embrace, all of a sudden I began feeling horny.  All this while I was feeling guilty for telling my wife last night to sleep with the Principal for our Son’s Admission, but when when the Principal began wrapping his arms around my wife’s waist and began taking my wife into his complete embrace, I started feeling horny and the moment my wife began wrapping her arms around the Principal’s neck and began hugging him back, crushing her boobs completely against the Principal’s chest.  “Parimala, I think I should Ram for this, because if he did not agree to my condition to you last night, this beautiful thing I am having with you right now wouldn’t have happened, and your son wouldn’t have got the seat in our School, so, you deserve all the credit, Ram,” as the Principal said, taking my wife into complete embrace and planting a kiss on my wife’s cheek and looking at me, I instantly got a boner in my Pants.  After receiving the kiss on her cheek, as my wife turned around and looked at me to see how I would react, “I think the full credit should go to my wife, Sir, because she is one who so badly wanted my son to join in this school,” as I began saying, the Principal began kissing my wife’s other cheek, making me more horny.  

Pretending that I was not horny, as I smiled at my wife, “no Shankar, it was only because of my husband, we are standing together like this,” as my wife said, indirectly blaming me for Romance that she was having with the Principal and it was because of me that she had agreed to sleep with him.  “She is right, Ram, it's all because of your support she is doing this sacrifice for your family and your son’s future, and I am gonna make sure both of your sacrifices do not go in vain, and make sure your son studies well along with the Rich and Powerful people and becomes Rich and Powerful one day,” as the Principal said in an emotional tone, grabbing my wife’s waist and looking into my wife’s eyes, “that’s all I want, Shankar, I want my son to be Rich and Powerful,” my wife said in an emotional tone, and as a couple of drops began following out of her eyes and down their cheeks, “consider it as my duty to make your son Rich and Powerful,” he said and taking his hands off my wife’s waist, “and, yours cheeks are for my lips to kiss not for your tears to roll,” he said, taking his hands off my wife’s waist, and began wiping my wife’s tears off her cheeks.  “No more tears on our cheeks, Parimala, your son’s bright future is in my hands, and your cheeks are only for my kisses,” as he said and began grabbing my wife’s waist and began kissing my wife all over her cheeks, and she was smiling and taking all the kisses on her cheeks, I started having a boner and was so horny.  As a couple of kisses landed on my wife’s sides of lips, my wife stopped smiling and began closing her eyes and began enjoying the way he was enjoying himself kissing her cheeks.  The way she was moving her legs uncomfortably it was crystal clear that her Panties were getting wet with her juices.  “Parimala, your cheeks are not for your tears, okay?,” as the principal said, breaking the kiss and looking into my wife’s eyes with his hands still grabbing my wife’s waist, “mmm” she nodded, in an emotional tone.  “Your son's future is safe in my hands, and I am gonna make him Rich and Powerful just like I have made so many boys Rich and Powerful, okay?,” as the principal said, “okay,” my wife said in an emotional tone, but boldly this time, as the way he said made not just my wife but also made me believe that he will make my son Rich and Powerful.  “And, these cheeks are not for your tears, and they are for my lips to kiss,” as the principal said and began grabbing my wife’s Ass Cheeks over her white chiffon saree and began kissing her all over her cheeks, my wife began closing her eyes and began biting her lips and began letting the principal kiss her cheeks all he wanted and at the same time let him grab her Ass Cheeks over her white chiffon saree as much as he wanted, and I was totally turned on and horny and so badly wanted to borrow my wife from him for a moment and kiss her lips and give her back to him.

As he was about to kiss her lips, his phone began ringing and began rushing to the living room to answer the call.  “Ram, you were trying to tell me something, right?” as my wife asked, “I wanted to tell you not to sleep with the principal,” I almost said, but since I started enjoying the way the principal was enjoying himself hugging my wife, grabbing her waist, grabbing her ass cheeks over her white chiffon saree and enjoying himself kissing my wife all of her face, “nothing baby, just wanted to thank you for your sacrifice for our family,” as I exclaimed and began hugging my wife, “I should thank YOU for insisting me to do this for our Son’s future, Ram, and without your support I wouldn’t have agreed to do this, Ram,” my wife said, yet again blaming for the Romance that she was having with the principal.  

But this time I did not want to put the blame back on her indirectly or directly, as I just loved the way my wife was getting romanced by the principal, and as I began taking my wife into my complete embrace and began saying, “just forget about me and enjoy yourself, okay? Just let him hug you all you want, let him grab your waist all he wants, let him grab your Ass Cheeks all he wants, and just let him kiss his cheeks all he wants,” I started getting totally turned on and began losing my control, “sure, Ram,” as my wife whispered, I wanted to fuck her then and there.  “Parimala, let's have a Quickie now, shall we?” as I asked, “now?” as he whispered, “yeah,” as I whispered, my wife began placing her hands on my boner which was rubbing her thighs.  “My God, you are so turned on Baby, how come?” as my wife whispered, “it's after watching the principal romancing you up nicely, you little Whore” I said to myself.  “Mmmmm…” as my wife moaned, rubbing my cock over my pants, I began pulling my pants down and began pulling my legs out of my Pants, “mmmmm… Ram…” my wife exclaimed softly looking at my erect cock inside my Underwear, and as my wife began inserting her right hand inside my underwear, “mmmmm…. Ram, what is this?!” my wife exclaimed.  Pulling my cock out of my underwear and stroking my cock, “mmmmmm…. Can’t believe I am gonna leave this cock and go to have the principal’s cock, Ram.  Feeling so guilty for letting him kiss me so much, and romance me so much, Ram,” as my wife whispered, wrapping her left arm around my neck and stroking my cock, totally unaware that the huge boner that I was having, which my was was stroking was because of the result of the principal hugging her, grabbing her waist, grabbing her Ass Cheeks over her white chiffon saree, and enjoying kissing her all over her cheeks.  “Come on Parimala, you have nothing to feel guilty about, you are doing this for our Son’s future and I am so proud of you,” I said.  

As my wife smiled at me stroking my cock with her right hand and wrapping her left arm around my neck, “as if you have left me and married the principal.  Come on Parimala.  I am just giving my beautiful wife’s pussy to him just for one day, enjoying as much as he wants in that one day is all up to him,” as I was saying, my cock began have the biggest erection it could have ever hand, as just talking about the principal enjoying my wife in front of my wife was making ne so excited and horny.  “Just sleep with him, Parimala, don’t worry about anything, just enjoy yourself, just sleep with him and get fucked by him,” as I was saying, telling my wife directly, to sleep with the principal and get fucked by the principal, I started getting too excited and too horny.  I quickly turned my wife around, and bent her over and as I began lifting my wife’s white chiffon saree along with her Yellow Petticoat all the way about her waist, revealing her Maroon Color Panties she was wearing underneath, “Ram, the principal is here, he might come inside,” as my wife whispered, bending over and turned her head around and looking at me removing my Underwear.  “My God, look how big and strong your cock has gotten, Ram, never seen your cock this erect,” as my wife was saying, I began grabbing her Maroon Color Panties and began pulling her Maroon Color Panties down, she herself took her legs one after the other and got out of her Maroon Color Panties and kicked her Panties away.  

As I began inserting my cock inside my Wife’s already wet Pussy, “mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm Ram, what is this Ram, feel so good,” as my wife moaned softly, so that the principal could not hear us, my cock began to shrunk, and become loose.  As I began fantasizing about the principal inserting his cock inside my wife’s Pussy, like I was inserting my cock inside my wife’s pussy, I started having a huge erection immediately.  Grabbing my wife’s waist tight and bending over my wife who was already bending over and resting my head on my wife’s shoulders, as I began inserting my cock slowly deeper inside my wife’s pussy, “my God… Ram… this is good .. mmmmm mmmmmm… I love it…. Who needs Shankar’s cock, when I have my husband’s big cock…. Mmmmm, Baby…” as my wife began moaning, the moment she mentioned the principal’s name, I started getting more excited and horny, “it's okay, Baby, enjoy my cock and enjoy Shankar’s Cock as well, Parimala” as I whispered kissing my wife’s cheek, inserting my cock deep inside my wife’s pussy.  I was so turned on and excited telling my wife to enjoy the principal’s cock inside her pussy that my cock began get fully erect and was in the position that I could cum at any moment, and to avoid ejaculating prematurely like I did last night, I began moving my erect cock inside my wife pussy in and out slowly and gently, in hopes that I would not cum quickly.

Though I was not fucking my wife fully and was just moving my erect cock that was deep inside slowly and gently, as I began saying  “Only if you enjoy yourself while Shankar makes love to you, I will not feel any guilt or shame for sending my wife to sleep with another guy.  Shankar is gonna enjoy your Pussy, you just sleep with Shankar and enjoy his cock inside your Pussy, Parimala,” I started getting more and more excited and though I was not fu@king my wife fully, the moment my wife began saying, “sure, Ram.  Only if I enjoy myself while sleeping with Shankar you would not have any guilt or shame, then I will surely enjoy myself while sleeping with Shankar,” I could not control myself, and without my knowledge I began digging my cock deeper and deeper inside my wife’s pussy.  “Mmmmmmm…. Thank you my love, hope you get fu@ked nicely by Shankar, mmmmmm mmmmmm,” as I was saying, I could not control anymore.  “Aaaaaaa ammmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm,” as I began moaning, “Ram, looks like you are going to cum…. wait for me mmmmm please … don’t cum yet… mmmmm mmmm Rammmmmmmm…” though my wife was begging me not to cum, I could not control anymore and my mind was completely fill the visual of the principal hugging my wife in the morning and kissing my wife all over her face, and got excited and began cumming inside my wife’s pussy, and very next moment my cock shrunk and came out of my wife’s pussy.

As I saw my wife’s face, she was furious and at the same time disappointed that I came too quickly, “I am sorry, Parimala, I came too quickly,” as I said, in an apologetic tone, “it's okay, Ram, … it's okay..” my wife said and began hugging me and began comforting me.  As she broke the hug and I began pulling my underwear, she felt disgusted to see my shrunken cock, and looked aside and I wore my underwear and pulled my pants up.  “Sorry, Parimala,” as I exclaimed again, “it's okay, Ram,” my wife said without even looking at me.  As she began walking towards her Maroon Color Panties to pick up her Maroon Color Panties and wear them, “it's my fate, I can’t do anything, my Sex life is Over,” as my wife whispered softly, almost cursing me, thinking that I would not hear her, I started feeling sorry for her, at the same time started feeling guilty for telling my wife to sleep the principal.  As my wife began picking up her Maroon Color Panties and began wearing her Maroon Color Panties underneath her White chiffon saree and Yellow Petticoat, the moment I saw my wife’s Pussy for the full a two seconds, I decided that I should not share that Beautiful Pussy with anyone, especially with the principal.

As the Principal called and took us along with his go all the Local Schools, and he being the Chief Guest was busy with the Organizers, and at the same time my wife was looking around the Local Schools and feeling sorry for the Children who study there, I began slowly brainwashing my wife to no to sleep with the Principal.  The whole day as the principal was busy with the Organizers and did not even sit and have Lunch with us, and was totally ignoring us, I kept on brainwashing my wife not to sleep with the principal, and by the time it was evening and after the good 8 hours of brainwashing my wife, she decided not to sleep with the Principal.

As the Principal was done with the event and three of us, the principal, my wife and I were getting down the empty stairs of the old building, the principal’s phone kept on ringing and he kept on canceling the call, “answer the call, Shankar, it could be important,” as my wife said, “it's the Politician, Parimala, he is forcing me to give the seat which I gave to your son, to his son. Come let's first go to the School and complete all the formalities to join your son in our School,” the principal said.  “Let's first drop your husband in your house safely and then go to the School,” as the principal said, “Shankar, my husband will also come with us,” as my wife said, in a requesting tone, and I went and stood along with them, “but Parimala…” the principal paused.  Looking at me, and taking my wife into his embrace, “Parimala, I know Ram is okay watching me hug you, kiss your cheeks and stuff, but how can he watch me remove your Saree, your Blouse and Petticoat, and get you naked and make love to you,” as the principal exclaimed, hugging my wife nicely and feeling her boobs up against his chest nicely, and looking at me, I started feeling horny and excited over again, and I just loved the way the principal was hugging my wife and feeling her up nicely.  I don’t know what was happening to me.  After a good 8 hours of feeling guilty for telling my wife to sleep with the principal  and 8 hours of brainwashing my wife not to sleep with the principal, the moment he began taking my wife into in complete embrace, and telling her that he was going to remove my wife’s Saree, my wife’s Blouse and Petticoat, and get my naked and make love to her, I started feeling horny and excited all over again.

As my wife looked at me, indirectly telling me to tell the principal that I was not interested in letting her sleep with the Principal, “wait” I said, “Sir, we will discuss about it later, first let me come with you,” as I requested the principal, the principal broke the hug and began thinking and began walking down the stairs.  As I began walking down the stairs along with me and my wife began following us, “Sir, like you promised you gave the Seat to our Son, and like I promised I am going to let you enjoy my wife’s Pussy.  I am a man of my words, Sir.  Feel free to enjoy my wife’s pussy for today,” as I was saying, I started having a huge boner inside my pants.

As we reached the Parking Lot and my wife, who was following us down the stairs joined us, “let's see, Ram.  Let's go to School now and complete the formalities first, and then I will take her to my Office Room, and remove your Saree, Blouse, Petticoat, Bra and Panties and get her naked, and if you feel uncomfortable watching me insert my cock inside your wife’s pussy enjoy making love to her, you can take your wife back home and I will give the Seat to the Politician’s son,” as the principal said, “sure Sir,” I said and went along with him in his car.  Though my wife sat next to him in his car, as a result of brainwashing her for the entire 8 minutes not to sleep with the principal, she clearly did not want to sleep with him and through the rear view mirror she was looking at me and indirectly telling me that she can’t sleep with the principal.

“Shankar, my husband would like to say something,” as my wife said to the principal, indirectly telling me to convince the Principal that she can’t sleep with him and we could do other favors instead,  “we have to first go to the School and finalize your son’s Admission before the Politician, who has been threatening me since morning to give your son’s Seat to his son, goes to the Chief Minister Mr. M.K. Stalin.  If the Politician makes the Chief Minister call me and order me to give the seat to his son, I can’t do anything, Parimala,” as the principal was saying, his phone began ringing and though he kept on canceling the call, the person on the other line kept on calling the principal.  As we reached the school, the security guard opened the Gates, and we entered the school in the principal’s car, the school was totally empty as it was Summer Holidays. 
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
The principal’s phone kept on ringing, and only when the principal stopped the car right in front of the School, the Principal began answering the call, “Sir, I have already told you, I have given that one Seat which was pending to my friend’s son,” as the principal said, the Politician began threatening to kill the principal over the Phone, which we could clearly hear, “I am gonna give this seat to my friend, you can do anything you want,” the principal said in a bold tone, and as he was about to open the door, the security guard came running in his Khaki Shirt and Khaki Pant and opened the door for him.  As the principal got down from the car and began texting someone, I opened the door and got down from the car.  As my wife was about to open the door, the security guard began running towards my wife’s side of the car to open the door.  As the security guard opened the Car door and as my wife began putting her left leg down and was about to get down from the car, her white chiffon saree pallu moved aside and gave the security guard the full view of her navel and full view of both her Boobs in her yellow Blouse, and he instantly began having a boner inside his khaki pants.  

Watching this, instead of getting angry at the security guard, I started feeling more horny.  “Welcome to RR International School Madam,” as the security guard said, my wife, who did not realize that she had given a full view of her deep navel and full view of her both her Boobs in her Yellow Blouse to the security guard, “thank you,” she said and got down from the car.  As my wife began coming towards me, the security guard, totally ignoring me, began ogling at my wife’s Ass Cheeks over her white chiffon saree.  “Security, come here,” as the principal called and the security guard began running towards the principal who was standing on the other side of the car, “Ram, please talk to Shankar about this,” as my wife whispered coming towards me, I noticed the security guard’s eyes were all over my wife’s body, which began making me horny.  “Sure, Parimala,” as I began saying and began taking my wife into her complete embrace, and making the security guard get the full view of my wife’s Ass Cheeks over her white chiffon saree and her saree exposed back area, and the almost transparent Yellow Blouse with the White Bra she was wearing underneath visible, the security guard’s eyes were all over my wife’s back and was totally not listening to the principal and was scratching his cock over his Khaki pants ogling at my wife.  

“I will talk to him, Parimala, don’t worry,” as I was saying, the moment he saw me watching him, the security guard tried to take his eyes off my wife, but when I smiled at him, and placed my hands on my Wife’s Ass Cheeks, he began biting his lips and looking at my wife’s Ass Cheeks over her white chiffon saree with my hands over them.

“Parimala, let's go inside,” as the principal said and began taking us inside and my wife was walking along with the principal and the security guard and I were following them, the security guard’s eyes were all over my wife’s Ass Cheeks over her white chiffon saree, feasting his eyes all over my wife’s swaying Ass Cheeks, “madam is your wife, Sir?” as the security guard asked, “yeah,” I said.  Looking at my wife’s Visible White Bra underneath her almost transparent Yellow Blouse, “she is Beautiful, Sir,” as he said, I started getting more horny, “you are only looking at my wife’s Back side, how do you say she is Beautiful?” as I asked, tempting him, “oh you mean to say, my wife’s back side is Beautiful?” as I asked, tempting him more, “yeah,” sir, he said, turning towards me and looking into my eyes to check if I was getting mad.  

“Thank you,” as I said, smiling at him, realizing that I was not getting mad, “you are so lucky to have her, Sir.  So jealous of you,” he said, ogling at my wife’s swaying Ass in her white chiffon saree.  “So jealous of me for what?” as I asked, looking at him, and as he struggled to say openly, “so jealous of me that I am getting to enjoy that Ass daily?” as I asked, winking at him, he quickly smiled at me naughtily, “Sir, I like the way you rich people talk so openly,” he said.  “You like my wife’s Ass, don’t you?” as I asked him, I started getting a boner, as I was excited and horny, “Sir?!” as he exclaimed, “just tell me,” I said smiling at him.  “Sir, your wife’s Ass is one of the Best Asses I have ever seen.  In fact, your wife’s Ass is THE Best Ass I have ever seen, Sir,” he said.  “I noticed you saw my wife’s Deep Navel and my wife’s Boobs in Blouse, what do you think about that?” I asked, winking at him.  “Sir, “my God, what a deep navel your wife has, Sir,” as he was saying, “did you like my wife’s deep navel? Tell me honestly?” as I asked, “just love your wife’s navel, Sir,” as he began to exclaim, “and what about my wife’s Boobs in her Blouse, did you enjoy watching my wife’s Boobs in her Yellow Blouse along with her Deep navel?” as I asked, winking at him, he was pleasantly shocked at the way I was openly talking about my wife.  

“Sir….!!” as he exclaimed naughtily smiling at me, “I know you enjoyed the full view of her Deep navel my wife gave accidentally and also enjoyed the full view of my wife’s Boobs in her Blouse, and I even noticed the boner in his Pants after watching my wife’s Boobs in her Blouse and Deep navel,” as I was saying, I was getting so horny talking about the way the security guard was lusting for my wife that I started having a huge boner inside my Pants myself.  “Sir, you were watching all these and did not get mad at me?” as he asked, “no, I did not, just judging by the instant boner you got after getting to see the full view of my wife’s Deep Navel and full view of my wife’s Boobs in her Yellow blouse, I could clearly see that you must have never seen a Sexy woman like my wife, and I am pretty sure you must have fantasized about fu@king my wife at any cost,” as I was saying, I was getting more and more horny.  “Sir, you are a genius, how did you read my mind?!” the security guard exclaimed.  “I know!” as I exclaimed and smiled at him, “Sir, you are right, the moment your wife gave a full view of your Deep Navel and full view of her Boobs in her Blouse, I felt like Fu@king her inside the same Car today at any cost,” as he began saying, I could feel that he was getting bolder, and was openly rubbing his cock over his pants.  

“Do you want to Fu@k my wife today?,” as I asked, though for a moment I felt like I asked a little too much, but when he began saying, “oh Yeah, Sir, I want to Fu@k you wife Today, can you arrange your wife for me, Sir, please,” he almost begged.  “Look, my wife will not sleep with you if I tell her to sleep with you, you have to figure out the ways to Fu@k my wife, just like your principal did,” I said.  “Sir, principal Sir Fu@ked your wife already? Principal sir never spares Sexy Bitches like your wife,” as he asked, the moment the security guard referred to my wife as a Sexy Bitch, I started feeling more horny.  “Sir, Sorry sir, I called your wife a Sexy Bitch,” as he began apologizing, “hey it's okay, feel free to call my wife a Sexy Bitch.  She is a Sexy Bitch, isn’t she?” I exclaimed.  “She is, Sir, one of the sexiest Bitches principal sir has ever Fu@ked.  Principal sir never spares Sexy Bitches like your wife, Sir, looks like he hasn’t fu@ked your wife yet, and if he hasn’t fu@ked your wife, he is gonna fu@k her now.  Look how nicely he is holding your wife’s hand and walking, looks like your wife has fallen for him already,” as the security guard said, “no, she hasn’t, she is not willing to sleep with him,” I said.  “That’s how these Sexy Bitches who are Housewives try to act in the beginning, sir, but as principal sir would start working on them little by little, he will trap them and enjoy their Pussies, Sir.  So excited to watch your wife getting Fu@ked by principal sir, Sir,” as the security guard began telling me openly and began stroking his cock over his Pants looking at my wife’s Ass Cheeks over her white chiffon saree, I started getting more and more excited.

As the principal and my wife entered the Office Room, “I will see you later, Sir,” as the security guard exclaimed and began to leave, “wait!” I said, “why are you leaving, you don’t want to watch my wife getting fu@ked by your principal sir?” I almost asked, but decided not to ask, but I was excited to let him watch the principal fu@k my wife.  “Tell me, Sir,” as the security guard asked, “nothing,” as I said, “Sir, are you going to join the principal for a threesome while he fu@ks your wife, Sir?” as he started asking, I did not know what to answer, “some Bitches prefer their Husbands watching them, some Bitches don’t and they want to enjoy themselves alone with principal sir, and some Bitches would make their husbands join them for a threesome,” as the security guard was saying, “I think I am gonna join for a threesome,” I said.  

“Sir, please don’t make that mistake, I am warning you.  If you join principal sir while fu@king your wife, he will ask for a re-Fu@k, and would make your wife sleep with you again, and if your wife sleeps with him again, he will make your wife his Sex Slave and make your wife addicted to him and make your wife come to his Office Room regularly and get fu@ked by him, and one day you will lose your wife to him.  I have seen many Bitches becoming principal sir’s Sex Slaves and come here and get fu@ked by him, totally ignoring their husbands.  You better be careful.  She looks like a Homely Housewife, and must have come here just to get a Seat for your Son, just let her get Fu@ked by principal sir alone and take her home and living happily with her, if you don’t listen to me and join principal sir for a threesome while he is Fu@king your wife, you wife is gonna fall in love with principal sir, become principal sir’s sex slave and beg you daily to take her to principal sir to get fu@ked, and if you don’t take her to principal sir, she herself will come here and get fucked,” though the security guard was warning me not to join the principal while he fu@ks my wife, and was sounding sensible, at this point in time my wife being with the principal was making me horny and excited, and my heart was wanting to watch my wife become the principal sex slave so that I could add fuel almost over sex life and continue enjoying watching the principal fu@k my wife and also join them for a threesome.  

“Sure,” as I said to the security guard, and as I looked towards the Principal’s Office Room, the principal was grabbing my wife’s waist and talking to my wife, and my wife was helplessly nodding her head.

“Principal sir hates me watching him enjoy these Bitches, I better get out of here,” as the security guard said and tried to leave, “hey, you don’t want to watch your principal sir Fu@k my wife?,” as I asked, “I know from where to watch principal sir fu@k your Wife, Sir,” the security guard said and winked at me and left the place.  As the security guard left the place and entered into the adjacent room, and in the Office Room, the principal was grabbing my wife’s waist and kissing my wife on her forehead and telling her something, and I was not sure whether to go inside the Office Room or not, the principal saw me.  “Ram, can you wait at the Reception?” as the principal said and began coming towards the door, “Shankar, let my husband be with me,” my wife whispered and began running behind him.  Looking at me as the Principal began placing his hands on the each of the White Door, and was about to say something and close the door from the inside, “Shankar, please let my husband be with me,” as my wife began requesting, placing her left hand on the principal’s shoulder, he turned around and said something to my wife and silenced her and she began cursing herself and began walking back inside.  Looking at me, “Ram, please wait at the Reception, and I will call you once I am done fu@king your wife,” as the principal said, “Sir, can I just sit in the corner and watch?” as I asked, “Ram, the Bitch is not cooperating, as it is her first time sleeping with a man other than you.  I have to work on her and convince her,” as he was saying, I started feeling disappointed that I was not going to watch my wife get fu@ked by the principal.  The principal, being smart, clearly guessed that I badly wanted to watch him Fu@k my wife.  

“Ram, I know you want to watch me enjoy this Bitch, I am sorry, your Wife….” as he was saying, the word “Bitch” he mentioned referring to my wife began making me horny, “Sir, my wife is your Bitch now, you don’t have to apologize for calling my wife a Bitch,” as I said, “thanks, Ram.  But, I want to enjoy your wife alone now, Ram.  Ever since I saw your wife, I have been aching to Fu@k your wife.  Your wife looking super Hot today, just holding the Bitch’s hand had made me so excited and horny.  Your wife’s face, your wife’s lips, your wife’s Boobs underneath her Blouse, your wife’s Sexy Shaped Body underneath her Saree is driving me Crazy Man, I want to enjoy Fu@king your wife alone, Ram,” the way he was talking about my wife began making me horny.  “Sir, shall I hide somewhere and watch at least? Please,” as I almost begged, “usually I would enjoy Bitches like your wife alone, but since you are begging me so much to let you watch me Fu@k your wife, I am gonna let you watch me Fu@k you wife, okay?” he said.  “Thank you so much, Sir,” as I began thanking him, “Vasu..!” he called, and immediately the security guard started coming out of the adjacent room.  

“Yes, Sir,” as the security guard said, “Vasu, take him to the adjacent Room, he wants to watch his wife get Fu@ked.  “Open the window fully so that he can watch his wife get Fu@ked fully,” as the principal said.  “Sure Sir,” as the security guard said, and began taking me towards the adjacent room, “Vasu..!,” the principal called and the security guard went towards the principal and as the principal whispered something to the security guard, the security guard agreed to him and began taking me inside the adjacent Room.

Switching all the lights inside the adjacent room, as the security guard was making the room dark, so dark that we could not see each other, and as he was doing something which I could not see, “I am gonna open to a window now to watch your wife getting fucked, I want you to keep quiet, okay?” as the security guard said, “Sure Vasu,” I said.  Taking his own time, making sure not to make any noise, by the time the security guard had patiently opened the window which directly connected to the Office Room and gave the full view of the Office Room, and to my shock the principal who was only in his Underwear removed my wife’s white chiffon saree and throwing it on the sofa, and was enjoying himself hugging my wife who was only in my Yellow Blouse and Yellow Petticoat and enjoying himself kissing my wife’s lips.  

“Sir, I can’t, I am sorry,” as my wife begged and freed herself from the Principal and went towards the Sofa where he removed my wife’s White Chiffon Saree with printed yellow flowers, and threw it on, the Principal, who was crazy about my wife and so badly wanted to have my wife’s Pussy, “Parimala, this is the only way you can join your Son in this reputed School, where all the Rich and Powerful People’s children study.  If you don’t want to join your Son in this Reputed School and join him in some local school and make him study along with the childrens of those Auto Rickshaw Drivers, Painters, Carpenters, Plumbers, and street food sellers, you can leave immediately.  But if you really Love your Son and want to give him a Good future, and make him study with the Childrens of the Rich and People in the City, remove your Blouse and come to me,” the Principal said and sat on the edge of the table, folding his hands.

“My God, look how much your wife is sweating, and wetting her Blouse, and I can clearly see the White Bra she is wearing underneath her Yellow Blouse,” the security guard whispered.  As my wife was still helplessly standing with her arms across her Yellow Blouse, the principal began walking towards her in her Underwear with a huge boner inside.  Holding my wife’s face and planting a couple of kisses on my wife’s lips, “Parimala, I know you love your Son and want him to Study here,” as the principal whispered, holding my wife’s face, “yeah, Shankar,” my wife whispered.  “Do this sacrifice for your Son’s future, Parimala, and he will thank you for this tomorrow,” as the Principal whispered, and began grabbing my wife’s Yellow Blouse Hooks and began removing her Yellow Blouse hooks one after the other slowly revealing her White Bra she was wearing underneath her Yellow Blouse, and as he was about to remove my wife’s last hook of her Yellow Blouse, “Shankar…!!” as my wife whispered and held the principal’s hands and stopped him from removing the final hook of her Yellow Blouse, “don’t worry, Parimala, I will make sure you enjoy yourself,” as the principal whispered and began kissing my wife’s lips, the way the principal said that he would make sure my wife enjoys herself as well, my wife, who was totally disappointed with the way I have been cumming early and badly wanted to be satisfied fully, began to get excited and as the principal began holding on to my wife’s last Yellow Blouse hook and began kissing my wife’s lips, my wife began kissing his lips back passionately.

“My God, look how nicely your wife is kissing principal sir’s lips back sir, looks like she likes him, Sir,” as the security guard whispered, I started feeling more horny.  As the principal began removing my wife’s last Yellow Blouse Hook and whispered something to my wife, my wife began blushing and he readily began removing my wife’s Yellow Blouse.  As the principal removed my wife’s Yellow Blouse completely and threw it away and my wife was standing only in her White Bra and Yellow Petticoat now.  The moment the principal saw my wife Boobs in her White Bra, his started to get excited, “my God, look how Beautiful your Boobs are, Parimala,” as the principal exclaimed and began roaming his fingers all over my wife’s boobs over her White Bra, my wife started biting her lips and began placing her hands on Shankar’s shoulders softly, the principal began putting his hands behind my wife and began removing my wife’s White Bra hooks from behind and began removing my wife’s White Bra.
As the principal removed my wife’s White Bra off my wife, his eyes almost popped out looking at my wife’s naked Boobs, and the way the principal’s eyes almost popped out looking at my wife’s Boobs made my wife feel proud of her Boobs, “what?!” as she exclaimed, with a naughty smile on her face, indirectly asking the principal how does her Boobs look, “never seen such Beautiful pair of Boobs in my entire life, Parimala,” as the principal exclaimed grabbing my wife, who was standing only in her Yellow Petticoat and half naked, by her waist and looking at my wife’s Boobs and drooling all over my wife’s Boobs, “I am sure you must have seen a lot of these, Shankar,” as my wife whispered, enjoying the way the principal was feasting his eyes all over her Boobs, with his mouth close to my wife’s Boobs, “nothing as Beautiful as your Boobs, Parimala, I swear,” as the principal whispered, my wife who was enjoying the flattery, the moment she took her left Boob closer to the principal’s mouth, almost feeling her Left Boobs to him, the principal readily began sucking on my wife’s left Boobs.  “Mmmmmmmmmm….. Yummy Parimala..!” as the principal exclaimed and began sucking my wife’s Boobs one after the other, “I am sure you must have tasted better Bobos than mine,” as my wife whispered and began brushing his hair and watching and enjoying the way the principal was enjoying himself sucking her Boobs, “but nothing tasted as Sweet as your Boobs, Parimala.  Your Boobs are the Best, the Best,” as the principal exclaimed taking looking into my wife’s eyes, my wife, who was brushing his hair and listening to all the compliments the principal was giving about her Boobs, “you are saying just to flatter me,” as my wife whispered, “no, Parimala, I swear, I have never seen Beautiful Boobs like yours and never tasted yummy Boobs like yours, I just love your Boobs, Parimala,” as the principal began complimenting my wife’s boobs, “thanks Shankar,” my wife, who was holding the principal’s face, whispered and began kissing the principal’s lips passionately.

As the principal began grabbing my wife’s Boobs with both his hands and began kissing my wife’s lips back passionately, “mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm,” my wife began moaning.  “Can’t wait to have your Pussy, Parimala,” as the principal whispered, and my wife began licking his saliva which was all over her lips.  As the principal began carrying my wife in his arms towards the table, watching my half naked wife only in her Yellow Petticoat and flowing naked Boobs in the principal arms, “My God, Sir… look how Sexy your Wife is only in her Yellow Petticoat and look how yummy your wife’s Boobs are!  I want to fuck you wife at any cost, Sir, you have to arrange your for for me,” as the security guard began begging, the desperate tone in which he was begging me to arrange for a place to fuck my wife was making me more horny.  As the principal placed my wife on the Table and began inserting his hands underneath my wife’s Yellow Petticoat, “my God, look at those wheatish thunder thighs of your wife, Sir, mmmmmmmm feel like biting them,” as the security guard was whispering, the moment the principal, who was inserting his hands underneath my wife’s Yellow Petticoat, reached for my wife’s Maroon Color Panties she was wearing underneath and began removing my wife’s Maroon Color Panties, “my God… My God…. My God…. he is removing her Panties, I am gonna see your wife’s Pussy now,” as the security guard was whispering and began pulling his Pants along with his Underwear down and began jerking off, the way the security guard was getting excited watching the principal inserting his hands underneath my wife’s Yellow Petticoat and removing my wife’s Maroon Color Panties began making me more and more horny and I began pulling my Pants down along with my Underwear and began jerking off watching the principal removing my wife’s Maroon Color Panties and sniffing my wife’s Panties.  “Mmmmmmmmmmm….” as the principal removed my wife’s Maroon Color Panties and threw them away and began removing her Underwear and began stroking his erect cock and began pulling my wife’s lower body towards the edge of the table, “come on Principal sir, show her Pussy… show her Pussy…” the security guard began whispering in a desperate tone, which was making me more and more horny.  “So excited to see my wife’s Pussy?” as I whispered, “yea, Sir.  Look how wheatish your wife’s thighs and inner thighs are, and I am so excited to see if your wife’s Pussy is …..” as the security guard was whispering, the moment the principal began lifting my wife’s Yellow Petticoat all the way above her waist, revealing my wife’s clean shaved light skinned Pussy, “my Goooooooooooooooooood…… her Pussy is wheatish too,” the security guard exclaimed and began stroking his cock watching my wife’s clean shaved Pussy.  “Your wife’s Pussy is the Best Pussy I have ever seen, Sir,” as the security guard exclaimed, at the same time, the principal who was looking at my wife’s Pussy now, “this is the Best Pussy I have ever seen, Parimala,” he exclaimed.  As the principal spread my wife’s legs apart, taking his pelvis between my wife’s legs and grabbed his cock and was about to insert his cock inside my wife’s Pussy, “Shankar, I can’t … I am sorry… I can’t do this… I love my Husband,” my wife, who has always been loyal to me, began to pull her Pussy away from the principal.  His cock was definitely bigger and better than my wife.  

The moment the principal gave one tight slap on my wife face and began grabbing her waist and began pulling her lower body towards the edge of the table and began inserting his cock inside my wife’s Pussy and began resting his upper body on top of my wife’s upper body and began hugging her tight and began sucking my wife’s Boobs and began making love to my wife, “mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmm mmmm noooo nooooooo nooooooooooooooooooo nooooooooooo nooooooooooooooooo….mmmmmmmmm,” my wife began moaning and at the same time crying in pain.  As I was began to feel guilty and was about to get inside and save my wife from the principal, “my God… look how much Principal sir is enjoying your wife’s yummy Pussy, Sir.. mmmmmmm he must be loving your wife’s pussy, and I so jealous of him and so badly want to enjoy your wife’s pussy like principal sir is enjoying your wife’s yummy Pussy,” as the security guard began saying and continued jerking off watching my wife getting fucked by the principal, instead of feeling guilty and saving my wife from the principal, I began to get more and more horny and shamelessly began jerking off watching the principal literally banging my wife.

As the principal began resting his upper body completely on top of my wife's upper body, and hugging my wife’s tight, crushing her naked boobs completely against his chest, and at the same time digging his cock deeper and deeper inside my wife’s pussy and enjoying himself kissing my wife all over her face and neck, “nooooooo,... Shankar…. Please Shankar…. I love my husband, Shankar… Please …. Nooooooo noooooooooooo nooooooooooooooooo nooooooooooooo……mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm” my wife was begging the principal.  “Tell me you love me, I will let you go,” as the principal said taking his lips off my wife’s face and neck and looking into my wife’s eyes and at the same time enjoying himself continuing making love to my wife’s pussy, “no, I love only my husband, I love only my husband, I love only Ram….. I love your Ram… mmm,” as my wife began moaning helplessly, as the principal all of a sudden began sucking my wife’s right boobs and began digging his cock deeper and deeper inside my wife’s pussy, “mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm,” my wife began moan.  “My God… look how much she is enjoying, Sir… mmmmm mmmm,” the security guard began moaning and began stroking his cock harder.  “Tell me you love me, I will let you go, Parimala,” as the principal exclaimed and began sucking my wife’s other other Boobs nicely and began digging his cock deeper and deeper inside my wife’s pussy, “I love my Husband …. I only love my husband… I only love my Husband … I love you Ram, mmmmmmm mmmmm” as my wife began moaning in pain, I started feeling guilty for letting the principal fuck my wife.  “Mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm, Parimala, I am gonna cum… I am gonna cum inside your Pussy, I am gonna cum inside your Pussy,” as the principal began moaning loudly and began sucking my wife’s right Boobs nicely, “no Shankar, please don’t … please Shankar…Please don’t cum inside my Pussy, I am gonna feel guilty for the rest of my life,” my wife began begging the principal not to cum inside her pussy.  I could have easily either screamed on top of my voice and stopped the principal from cumming inside my pussy other got ran inside his Office Room and stopped the principal from cumming inside my wife’s pussy, but when the security guard who was enjoying himself watching my wife getting fucked nicely by the principal began saying, “my God, look how much principal sir is enjoying your wife, Sir, he is gonna cum inside your wife’s pussy and once he cums inside your wife’s Pussy she is gonna love him,” I started feeling horny and horny and began jerking off watching the principal enjoying himself making love to my wife.  “I am gonna cum… I am gonna cum inside your Pussy, Parimala… I am gonna cum mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm,” as the principal began moaning loud, “no please ….. Please… pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee…. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee…. mmmmmmm mmmmm,” as my wife began begging him and began trying to push him off her, the moment the principal caught my wife’s hands and locked her hands underneath her, her Boobs began to stick out, and the moment the principal began taking my wife’s entire right breast inside his mouth and began sucking my wife’s Boobs nicely and began digging his cock deeper and deeper inside my wife’s pussy, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, please Shankar… please let me go, I want to say loyal to my husband … please Shankar,” my wife began moaning at the same time begging the principal, and that was moment I made up my mind and decided to go to the Office Room and save my wife from the principal and stop him from cumming inside my wife’s Pussy.  “My God… my God.. your wife has finally surrendered to our Principal sir.  Your wife is gonna cum, your wife is gonna cum mmmm,” as the security guard exclaimed and began stroking his cock vigorously watching my wife moaning loud getting fucked by the principal, “fuck this Shit, enough is enough, I am taking my wife home,” as I said and began to leave the room, “Sir, where are you going?” as the security guard exclaimed and tried to stop me from saving my wife from the principal who was about to cum inside her pussy, “to save my wife from your principal sir,” as I exclaimed and tried to leave, “Sir, if you go and interrupt him from enjoying your wife, he will definitely not get the seat to your Son and will give the seat to Politician’s son.  You have let him remove your wife’s Saree, Blouse, Bra and Panties, and let him enjoy your wife’s pussy this while, and if you let the principal enjoy your wife’s pussy for few more minutes, you will go back home with a Seat for your Son in this School.  If you still want to go and pull your wife away from principal sir and take her home, you will go back home without a seat for your son and all the sacrifice your wife did and is doing now will go in vain,” as the security guard began telling me, I started feeling that whatever the security guard was telling me was right, and decided to tolerate the literal bang of my wife by the principal for few more minutes and began to watch the principal enjoying my wife along with the security guard.  

“Mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm Shankar, please don’t cum inside me, if you cum inside me I am gonna feel guilty for the rest of my wife,” as my wife began begging the principal, who was resting his sweaty upper body completely on top of my wife and hugging my wife tight and kissing her kissing her all over her face and neck, and digging his cock deeper and deeper inside my wife’s pussy, “Parimala, don’t stop your feelings for me, I know you are enjoying my cock inside your pussy.  Look how wet your pussy has gotten as a result of me making love to you? Just go with the flow, Parimala, just enjoy yourself,” as the principal exclaimed and began grabbing my wife’s right Boobs and began sucking them parallelly inserting his cock deeper and deeper inside my wife’s pussy and enjoying my wife’s Pussy, “mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm Please.. Shankar…mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm,” my wife moaned, and was trying hard to control herself.  Taking his mouth off my wife’s right Bobos, “mmmmmmmmm… hey… Parimala.. You are ready to cum as well, mmmmm…. Mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmm….,” as the principal moaned hugging my wight tight looking right in to my wife’s eyes, my wife was biting her lips tight and controlling herself from cumming and looking into his eyes.  Dgging his cock deeper and deeper inside my wife’s pussy, “Parimala… I am gonna cum…. I am gonna cummmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm …. I am gonna cum inside your pussy, mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm mmmm,” as the principal began moaning, and began kissing my wife all over her face and neck, “mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm,” my wife began to moan.  “Please Shankar,” as my wife exclaimed for the last time, as the principal said “Please Parimala,” in a begging tone with his lips close to my wife’s lips, at the same time digging his cock deeper and deeper inside my wife’s pussy and was about to cum, “mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm Please, Parimala,” as the principal begged my wife for the last time, with his lips close to my wife’s lips, the moment my wife closed her eyes and began kissing his lips nicely, “aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” the principal moaned and began cumming deep inside my wife’s pussy, and watching my wife hugging the principal tight and squeezing his cock with her Pussy and began cumming all over the principal cock, the security guard, who was jerking off watching the principal and my wife making out, began cumming all over the floor.

“Thank you, Parimala… Thank you so much, I absolutely enjoyed your Pussy.  Yours is THE BEST Pussy I have ever had,” as the principal got up thanking my wife for her Pussy, not a word my wife spoke and got up from the table and began wearing her White Bra.  As the principal began signing some papers, at the same time continued thanking my wife for her Pussy, my wife was totally ignoring him and began wearing her Yellow Color Blouse on top of her White Bra, and began wearing her white chiffon saree over her Yellow Petticoat and Yellow Blouse.  As my wife was about to leave, “Parimala, you for your Panties,” as the principal exclaimed picking up my wife’s Maroon Color Panties, my wife pulled her Maroon Color Panties from the principal and as my wife was about to open the Office Room door and leave, the principal grabbed my wife by her hand and pulled her close to him, saying “One last kiss before part ways,” he took my wife into his complete embrace and kissed my wife’s lips nicely and sent her home with me.

It has been 5 years since my wife slept with the principal for my Son’s Admission, but my wife still regrets letting him enjoy her Pussy thoroughly.

The End

Regards
Novelist Casanova 

[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Very hot one. I thought she will get pregnant with principal child and get free seat without need to open her legs again. ha ha ha
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
Noce story ! well narrated !

novelistcasanova Wrote:“My God, look how much your wife is sweating, and wetting her Blouse, and I can clearly see the White Bra she is wearing underneath her Yellow Blouse,” the security guard whispered

It looks like the security guard "Vasu" is well experienced in such affairs because he is watching all these, while the females are thinking that it is a secret.

novelistcasanova Wrote:“Sir, shall I hide somewhere and watch at least? Please,” as I almost begged, “usually I would enjoy Bitches like your wife alone, but since you are begging me so much to let you watch me Fu@k your wife, I am gonna let you watch me Fu@k you wife, okay?” he said. 

Nice deal between the security guard and the Husband. The husband is not bothered about the secrecy is compromised. 

Usually such high class Traditional type woman like "Parimala" are worried about her chastity being compromised. Normally they do not allow that. They are more worried about their name getting spoiled. The husbands are aware of it. I wonder how come the Husband is allowing it to be seen by a security guard. 

It is just my observation ! Otherwise the story is beautifully built up particularly the situation, the conversation between the husband and the wife is realistic !  

Expecting more such stories in the future from the author "novelistcasanova"
Like Reply
Bro plz continue this story
Like Reply
Awesome. She too enjoyed and why she is acting like guilty. principal and security guard would have fucked her while taking her son to school in these 5 years. She knows her husband is cuck and would have become a complete bitch for them.
Like Reply
great story  clps
Like Reply
(11-05-2024, 02:05 PM)Ajay Kailash Wrote: Very hot one. I thought she will get pregnant with principal child and get free seat without need to open her legs again. ha ha ha

Hmmm Good, but she is a Loyal wife and tried her best not to let the Principal cum inside her.
Like Reply
(11-05-2024, 02:13 PM)sri7869 Wrote: Nice story

Thank you
Like Reply
Hi novelist,

Every story, I mean life has a beginning and end.

Out of all the years we spent on this earth, the erotic part which is worth sharing, or the unforgettable session of sex, or that one women who is really compatabile or the most thrilling ones or taboo or scandalous ones are minimum.

You are picking the right stories, keeping it tight and well edited, you know where to start, what led to the incident and where to stop. Not dragging it.

As they say short and sweet.

By the way you are from south, so the incidents are relatable. Yes yes this one I heared somewhere few years ago kinda stories.

Keep posting
-Pickup, drop, escape.

My threads 

A gift or a curse by a common man

https://xossipy.com/thread-62436.html
Like Reply
(11-05-2024, 10:58 PM)raasug Wrote: Noce story ! well narrated !

It looks like the security guard "Vasu" is well experienced in such affairs because he is watching all these, while the females are thinking that it is a secret.

Nice deal between the security guard and the Husband. The husband is not bothered about the secrecy is compromised. 

Usually such high class Traditional type woman like "Parimala" are worried about her chastity being compromised. Normally they do not allow that. They are more worried about their name getting spoiled. The husbands are aware of it. I wonder how come the Husband is allowing it to be seen by a security guard. 

It is just my observation ! Otherwise the story is beautifully built up particularly the situation, the conversation between the husband and the wife is realistic !  

Thank you raasug to begin with.

The Security Guard has been watching his boss i.e. the Principal trap and have sexual intercourse with many moms, through the window.  When the husband, who was in two minds to let the Principal enjoy his wife or not, joins the Security Guard to watch, watching the way the Security Guard enjoying himself watching his wife getting sexually exploited by the Principal, and the way the security guard describes about his wife, the Husband starts to turned on.
Like Reply
(15-05-2024, 03:02 PM)novelistcasanova Wrote: Thank you raasug to begin with.

The Security Guard has been watching his boss i.e. the Principal trap and have sexual intercourse with many moms, through the window.  When the husband, who was in two minds to let the Principal enjoy his wife or not, joins the Security Guard to watch, watching the way the Security Guard enjoying himself watching his wife getting sexually exploited by the Principal, and the way the security guard describes about his wife, the Husband starts to turned on.

Thank you for the prompt reply !
Like Reply
(11-05-2024, 10:58 PM)raasug Wrote: Noce story ! well narrated !

The Loyal Wife, who has never slept with a man other than her husband, was actually worried about Guilt that could haunt her forever.
Like Reply
(19-05-2024, 02:44 AM)novelistcasanova Wrote: The Loyal Wife, who has never slept with a man other than her husband, was actually worried about Guilt that could haunt her forever.

This is the first time she did it. For the sake of son's future only she did it, otherwise she is not interested in the thrill of adultery ! Only because of that the son got the admission ! Therefore she may rationalize her guilt feelings with the feelings of future prospects of her son.  

Now the son is small ! In the years to come, the son will be going to higher classes and then to professional college and later to some reputed companies for job.  The mother "Parimala" may have to do more such similar sacrifices of her chastity for the sake of son.  Gradually the guilt feeling will go away from her mind. The sons progress in studies and his advancements in career will remove her guilt feelings. The guilt feelings will be fading away and the feelings of Pride and  Success will be prevailing on her mind.

Nice story ! The moral of the story is "To get some thing in life one has to give something !" There is nothing to feel bad about it !

I request the Author to write more similar stories with rich contents !
Like Reply
awesome story  yourock

[Image: Shocked-Open-Asianpiedstarling-size-restricted.gif]

Like Reply
Thanks @novelistcasanova for the story. you are one of the legends in the indian sex stories.
Like Reply
(19-05-2024, 01:31 PM)raasug Wrote: This is the first time she did it. For the sake of son's future only she did it, otherwise she is not interested in the thrill of adultery ! Only because of that the son got the admission ! Therefore she may rationalize her guilt feelings with the feelings of future prospects of her son.  

Now the son is small ! In the years to come, the son will be going to higher classes and then to professional college and later to some reputed companies for job.  The mother "Parimala" may have to do more such similar sacrifices of her chastity for the sake of son.  Gradually the guilt feeling will go away from her mind. The sons progress in studies and his advancements in career will remove her guilt feelings. The guilt feelings will be fading away and the feelings of Pride and  Success will be prevailing on her mind.

Nice story ! The moral of the story is "To get some thing in life one has to give something !" There is nothing to feel bad about it !

I request the Author to write more similar stories with rich contents !

She did it for her Son's Future.  She so badly wanted to her son to study among the big shots in the city.

"The mother "Parimala" may have to do more such similar sacrifices of her chastity for the sake of son. "

If someone traps her, I guess she will. 
Like Reply
(11-05-2024, 02:13 PM)sri7869 Wrote: Nice story

Thank you  Namaskar
Like Reply