Adultery A Gift or a Curse? Ch:2 Part 1
PRELUDE:
A story of a  common man, from a politically exploited country, where people still suffering from poverty and hunger because of corruption, Bribery. The struggles are real. Right from you are born  till you are taken to the grave, money is everything. 

For a Common man, the only solace is the love he gets from his family. In particular from his life partner. Because being a common man, you have to be fully committed to getting a job. So not like other high class people who romance girls in the name of love during high school and college, a common man has to fully commit himself in getting a job through placement. So that his family can come out of poverty. He can get his sisters married into a decent family. He is carrying all the weight on his shoulders.

So for the common man, after all his obligations are over, and when he fulfills the promises he made to his parents. You can see grey hairs one or two. So when he gets to late 20's or early 30's, atlast when parents start to search for a suitable bride. He has to nod any decision his parents make. Arranged marraige is his only option. 

After all the sacrifices, When he believes good days are ahead. And struggles are over. The life takes an U turn, and when he is pushed to the corner. Thats when even a cat becomes a lion. 

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE A COMMON MAN

PREFACE:
This story, has no genre. This is where reality meets fantasy. No one is going to help an common man. The only advice you get from people who doesnt wanna help you is, leave it to God, Everything happens for good, Work hard, eave it and move on. So in this story of a common man, of course no one has helped him. So the only help he got is the magic ring.

Dear Xossipians ,the magic ring is not only going to make wonders for the common man, I believe it will also keep you entertained. I have planned it as a limited series of 10 chapters. Let's see what happens. 

CHAPTER 1: SABOTAGE

-Pickup, drop, escape.

My threads 

A gift or a curse by a common man

https://xossipy.com/thread-62436.html
[+] 5 users Like Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good start
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
In the Prelude Down to earth real situation is well explained. No Imaginations ! No exaggerations ! I am sure the story will receive a warm welcome here in "Xossipy" ! Please start the story !
[+] 2 users Like raasug's post
Like Reply
Dear Xossipians,
You will get updates, every Friday when the clock reads 00.00
-Pickup, drop, escape.

My threads 

Like Reply
Congratulations and all the best
[+] 1 user Likes Projectmp's post
Like Reply
CHAPTER 1: SABOTAGE

When its summer time, the sales of cotton clothes in Tiruppur will be at its peak.  Inside the coziest cabins of a famous garments, a lady at early 40's is seen conducting a buisness meeting.

She has taken the centre stage, by the look of it and they way she is conducting the meeting it's evident that she is the head of operations and the owner of the garments. And the name board at her table read Mrs. Haseena iqbal M.sc., Fashion Technology. 

The designers meeting started at early office hours, and when it got over its almost sunset. Haseena came out of her office, got petrified when her eyes met an gentleman sitting in a suit across the hallway. Without wasting time, she almost ran to her car.

The district of tiruppur is over populated, and it's no wonder the traffic is soaring day by day. Amid in the midst all the dust and noises, on the way to her home haseena was unmoved, and she is lost in her thoughts. Her memories of that night are still fresh. It all happened exactly 18 years ago on a new moon night (Niranja ammavasai), which altered the course of her life.

It was the year when Nokia 2100 got introduced and gone to became an instant hit. Most sold cellphone in the history. The Champion of all mobiles. And yet the city of ooty and that too the village where haseena is living with her husband, there is no cellphone tower. As this village of katteri is covered with dense forest and surrounded by tall mountains. The government didn't bothered about it.

On that fateful night, Haseena aravind is expecting his husband's arrival. Its their first anniversary. Yet no one was there to celebrate. And she was left alone. Mr.Aravind, works at Pricol industries near Thudiyalur. 

You may wonder and you also read his husbands name twice. Yes you are right, interfaith marraige. Its the reason why they are now in remote village amidst darkness and rains often. One may find it difficult to adjust to the harsh damp chill climate. It was Aravind who took the decision to stay out of people's eyes for some years because the haseena's kins are still in the hunt for them to take their revenge for what happened a year ago.

It actually takes 2 hours of journey from work to home for Aravind. Aravind usually reaches around 10pm. She waiting for his arrival in a silk saree, with jasmine adding fragrance to her loose dark thick curly hair. She is a beauty, we always wonder by looking at a girl in a bus stop or at college as wow what a figure?

Any day she can beat Aishwarya rai, sushmita sen and Many other miss world and miss universe. Yet she is humble living a normal life. So haseena is a beauty of that kind, who can be rejoiced only by her better half that too when the lights are turned off. She is as conservative as you can think of being born in conservative family of two brothers and a sister.

Haseena is noe very happy with her peaceful life and handsome husband. But for past few days she is terrified because, she can feel inside that someone or something is always following like a shadow. And she can Hear footsteps, and she is absolute that she has been watched. 

When she first said this to Aravind, he made her calm by saying that this place is different from hustles of the tiruppur, where she is from. And you are new to this environment, and wild animals, birds sometimes may cross, so you may get this kind of creepy feeling.

But today she will not going to believe the words of Aravind. She is sure of the third eye. And their pet dog Peter is barking nonstop for past few days made her feel insecure around her house.

All these thoughts made her to detach from her favourite programme in suntv. And as she left to prepare dinner for her husband. Knock..knock... with face full of smile, haseena rushed to the main door. And when she opened the door, she was surprised and shocked. And it is Aravind. 

For some reason Peter started barking at Aravind,  and it didn't stop making howling on him, haseena tried to pamper Peter. Yet it got wilder and wilder looking at Aravind. Hasena started cursing inside Peter not to spoil their anniversary. She made sure the color chain of Peter still is on. 

Aravind: wow, darling. You are beautiful always. And I can smell the fragrance of jasmine, and you know that's my weakness.

Haseena: Giggling, stop this. Don't you have anything else to do. Still flirting with me like you did in college. Lets go inside. Its freezing outside. Once inside...

Haseena: Why is your eyes are red like a cherry today?

Aravind: Dust fell into my eyes. Let me freshen up.

Haseena: Honey, where is the car, and what happened, you are soo early today? 

Aravind: ( took sometime to answer) I left it in the garage, I said yesterday that the breaks are not working properly. 

Before he can answer, haseena interrupted.

Haseena: So you are early today. Mmm so you really want  to spend time with me on the day of our anniversary. 

Aravind: Absolutely, yes my darling. I wanted make this day into an memorable one, which you will never forget. And you have a surprise. Wait till I freshen up.

So when he gets into bathroom, he turns on the heater. And he gets lost in thinking. He is made to comeback to reality by the knocking of the door.

Haseena: Hey purusa, you forget your towel. Open the door.

Aravind Opens the door, for a second he admired her, how can someone be this beautiful. In a knick of time, he pulls her inside.

Haseena: Whats is this, I don't know why you are very naughty today. See I wore this our marraige saree specially for you, now it's all wet. So today night you are again going to see me in nighty.

Aravind: Whose is going to wait till night. Come here haseena. Come closer. Open your eyes. (He squeezes her lips, and starts sucking). Open your mouth and show me your tongue. (She does it without any hesitation). 

After he devours her lips, which felt like they were both kissing for eternity. Both are now fully drenched Left the bathroom. 

As they reached bedroom, she starts talking to herself that What happened to him, he is so horny today. And seducing me in every way. I am already wet, I don't know how long I can act that I am not horny as him. She can feel her ass wiggling as it is slapped hard by her husband . 

Haseena: Ouch.. You are different than usual , just keeping me hooked to you. Can't you wait until it's dinner. I've cooked delicious dinner for us and I don't want it to be wasted.

Hall of Haseena manzil is filled with their laughs, as he makes her laugh with non veg jokes. Haseena is happy with her life now, after all the struggle she has to face to hold his hand in last few years. 

Meanwhile Aravind is openly eating her curves through his eyes. He had his eyes on her flesh, wherever it bulged through her nighty. Haseena is very keen on not showing her cleavage even in the private moments of her life like this. And Aravind in this one Year of married life, only seen her naked during the night. 

Aravind: Can you change the channel to sun music. Come and sit near me. 

He made space for her on the couch. Maazhai Mangum neram song was playing for which Shreya and jeeva were grooving. Aravind didn't fail to notice that Haseena is uncomfortable and her shyness radiated to him.

As haseena is glued to tv, and some more romantic songs are played, Aravind hands were roaming all over her. Playing with her dark curly loose hair. Which is indeed his fetish.

Slowly haseena can feel the warmth of his bearth on her ear. Which made her ears go red. And she started to feel the heat. 

Aravind from his pocket took an hip chain. Haseena can't believe her eyes, this is the one thing she was expecting from Aravind today. To remember the anniversary and gift her something which will show his love o her.

Aravind: Do u like it? 

Haseena: (With fake anger)Aravind, I think it should be 80 grams. And why do you need to spend soo much on this.

Aravind: This is nothing, whenever I see your hip through the saree, that skin and the wheatish colour of it always makes me to drool. I wanted you to wear your saree below the navel. Low hip at least at home. But you are shy. Atleast now you have to wear saree in low hip to show this hip chain. 

Haseena: Hey never expected that you put so much of thought into this. Ok, give it to me. I will wear it. But now I will serve you dinner. Wait.

Aravind: Let me help you with making Chappati 

Haseena: I don't know, In this mood you will not knead the aata ,you will be kneading my twin globes, won't let me.prepare dinner. So stay here honey.

As she is working in the kitchen, even in ooty which is a hill station, she is sweating. Whatever happened in few matter of hours, is beyond her expectation.

Because Aravind is not like what he was after marriage. His work demands so much of time and energy that, these kind of romances between them are very rare. And she can feet a wet patch in her panty.

Aravind: Hasee it's been sometime, is dinner ready it, it's already half passed seven. 

Haseena: Dei purusa, wait another 15 minutes. Its almost over.

Aravind: Seri d pondatti. 

He started making his move towards haseena, on the way he switched on the heater and turned on tv, kept it in full volume. 

Aravind didn't hold back, as soon as she is over with cooking, he took her and put her on their marital bed. Another surprise of the evening, the bedroom was decorated with flowers. Her favourite roja. 

Haseena: Dei purusa, when you did this, today you are giving surprise after surprise.

Aravind: Nothing de pondatti, it's been a year since marraige and I think it's time for us to make our next move. And our priority for now is babies. So I thought why can't we make twins today.

Haseena: Aravind you are so irresistible today.

As haseena started smooching. Aravind quickly responded with kisses all over her angelic face. Licking her cheeks, biting her ears, and their room was filled with erotic kisses. 

Aravind can't take his eyes out of her body, he was scanning through her nighty. And her curves made his Cock to twitch. The room was brighter than before, and haseena undesrtood that he wants to see her beautiful to the core. So today she didn't force him turn off the lights. He made her to move her nighty above her hip, and he put the chain on her hip. 

All these things, which is so erotic made her to act like a person who now wants to be thoroughly fucked. And she can see that same instinct in his eyes. Slowly he started grouping her tits. He can feel her nipples are Already erect. He started Licking it over her nighty. And slowly unzipped her nighty and started giving love bites all over her neck and titties. 

She pulled him over, and he fell on her. His weight made her body to squeeze and his warmth in that climate of dull hull station, gave her a sensation that spread all over her body. And her pussy is tingling, which made her to moan.

Aravind knelt on the bed, didn't hesitate to move the nighty above her hips and started kissing her toes and licked till her waist. Leave her crotch Untouched. Which aroused her soo much that, she got wet and which can be clearly seen over her panty. Using his tumb he started circling the clitoris over her panty. Which sent Shockwave all over her body. And she had her first orgasm. 

Aravind used her state, and took her nighty Over her head. And now she is in white bra and panty. Her navel is deep, he started circling over her navel and filled it with his saliva. Haseena can't bare this stimulation, and she untied his lungi and banyan. And she can see his shorts is bulged and made a tent.

Out of her character, as she is determined to make him satisfied on their marital bed and want to have babies by next anniversary lowered his shorts. And to his surprise took it in her mouth. He embraced her by touching her near her ear and holding her head. She felt something scratched her cheeks. 

She noticed that Aravind is wearing a ring which had black stone which is unpolished. But she is in no mood to question Aravind about it. As she is having a good time. So she left it for later.

The foreplay went for sometime, as they both are so involved, they didn't notice the time. Aravind enjoying the blowjob, looked at the clock and it's almost 9pm. So he couldn't Savage the cock sucking. 

He didn't want to waste any sperm, as he is determined to make her pregnant by any means today. He took out the penis, and could see haseena's mouth still wide open. Saliva drooling from her lips. And his Cock is already glistening in saliva.

As soon as he took his Cock out, she feel on the bed. Aravind can look the disappointment on her face, like a child which got its lollipop snatched. He unhooked her bra like an expert and started kneading her breasts, squeezing her firm boobs till it turns red. Bitting her nipples, and he was painting an arts on her nipples with his sharp tongue. 

All these erotic things gave her goose bumps. He did take her boobs entirely in his mouth and sucked like a suction pump. Which gave her, second orgasm, much stronger than the first one. He again looks at the clock. 

Haseena: Dei, are you going to catch any train. Why are you so concerned about the time. Are you hungry?

Aravind Got startled by the questions, didn't bother to answer. Opened her legs, lowered her panties which is by now drenched with her love juices. He sniffed it longer, that he has to remember that smell for eternity. He lowered his face to the love triangle of hers, and started kissing and smooching around her vaginal petals. 

He opened the pussy lips, and it was bright red inside. And with all his play, and by the Magic of tongue, the clitoris is very much bulged. And Haseena started making noises that made Aravind go mad about her pussy. 

Ashe continued to lick her pussy and he didn't leave any place unattended in her ass Crack. He made it fully wet. Before he could raise his head,haseena held his head firmly with her thighs. Her legs were shaking, and it took her sometime to become normal.

Haseena: I can't wait anymore, push your dick into me and dump your cum deep inside me Aravind.

Aravind: (with pride) Put it in yourself.

Haseena held it in her hand, which was average size, inserted in her. Without any pain or difficulty it entered. And Aravind started to give shots in missionary position. And that's when haseena saw Aravind kissing THE RING. 

All of a sudden she can feel the rod is growing larger and larger inside, stretching her pussy to the limits. She started to feel fully insterested with the dick, and with every thrust she can feel the dick touching her womb. 

She was astonished with these sudden happenings, and couldn't believe that with every stroke her body is shaking. And she can feel her husbands ball are getting bigger, she can feel it on her ass. And tap tap tap sounds is reverberating all over the house. She couldn't control her moans. And the cock is literally destroying her pussy.

Aravind looked at the watch, it's almost 10, he started giving long heavy strokes deep inside her pussy. He folded her and made sure entire dick is inside her, touching her womb. He wanted his sperm to fertilise her at that moment. 

Haseena undesrtood it that he going to dump his seed inside her. And with a smile she welcomed Aravind make her mom by fertilising her with his seed. With a heavy grunt, he released his semen inside her. And she could feel his Cock pulsating inside and realising his semen over and over for a minute. And he fell flat near her. 

She closed her eyes and went to sleep, happily cuddling her love of her life. She can feel his semen dripping from her pussy, and staining the bed cover. But with all the pounding she received from her husband she couldn't stand. So she asked Aravind to give her panties. And she wiped her tight and she throwed the panty near the bathroom. As her hand fell on his Cock, she could feel it is still twitching and throbbing.

Meanwhile A car is nearing Haseena manzil main gate, and a man got out from the car, and he can see the house is totally dark. But he can Hear screams from inside the house. He thoughts it's tv. So he was casually nearing the door. Peter didn't bark at him, instead he was showing his gratitude by rising it's paw. He recognised his owner, the real Aravind.

He didnt have to knock the door, it was Already open, he entered the house in a frenzy shouting haseena... haseena.... Where are you, please respond. He got nervous as there is no sign of her. He saw tv is switched on in the hall, but the house is fully dark except the bedroom. 

And whe he opened the bedroom, he saw his wife haseena fully naked and thick heavy globules of yellowish cum dripping out of her pussy with a strong pungent smell. And a dark skinned person, is pounding her vigorously. 

Real Aravinds head started to spin, he was petrified, his limbs got numb, started to sweat as he saw his wife is being ravaged by a monster. As he fell down on the floor his heart stopped pumping. she couldn't react as the person on top of her is destroying her pussy with long shots and came in her for the second time this night, a lot more than the first time. She orgasmed again stronger than ever before. She had her eyes shut.

When she opened her eyes, she saw a beast on top of her with cherry red eyes. Smiling at her with a smirk. By that time her life is SABOTAGED.

END OF CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 2: WHAT YOU SOW, IS WHAT YOU REAP...
-Pickup, drop, escape.

My threads 

[+] 7 users Like Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply
Awesome start
[+] 1 user Likes fuckandforget's post
Like Reply
(16-05-2024, 11:46 AM)raasug Wrote: In the Prelude Down to earth real situation is well explained. No Imaginations ! No exaggerations ! I am sure the story will receive a warm welcome here in "Xossipy" ! Please start the story !

Thank you @raasug keep supporting
-Pickup, drop, escape.

My threads 

Like Reply
(16-05-2024, 02:25 PM)Projectmp Wrote: Congratulations and all the best

Thank you @projectmp keep supporting
-Pickup, drop, escape.

My threads 

Like Reply
(17-05-2024, 06:17 AM)fuckandforget Wrote: Awesome start

Thank you @fuckandforget keep supporting
-Pickup, drop, escape.

My threads 

Like Reply
This looks like a thriller. Welcome.
[+] 1 user Likes Nesamanikumar's post
Like Reply
(17-05-2024, 10:07 PM)Nesamanikumar Wrote: This looks like a thriller. Welcome.

Thank you @Nesamanikumar keep supporting.
-Pickup, drop, escape.

My threads 

Like Reply
Hi Xossipians,
Constructive comments on pros and cons of first chapter is welcome. I have the story and synopsis for the chapters . But detailing with screenplay has to be done. So It will be appreciable if anyone can dissect the chapter with an honest review.
-Pickup, drop, escape.

My threads 

Like Reply
(16-05-2024, 11:36 AM)sri7869 Wrote: Good start

Thank you @sri7869 keep supporting
-Pickup, drop, escape.

My threads 

Like Reply
Awesome
[+] 1 user Likes killthecheats's post
Like Reply
Very hot and shocking start dude. keep rocking.
[+] 1 user Likes Santhosh Stanley's post
Like Reply
Excellent beginning
[+] 1 user Likes olumannan's post
Like Reply
One week wait seems bit long.
[+] 1 user Likes Vicky Viknesh's post
Like Reply
(17-05-2024, 11:15 PM)killthecheats Wrote: Awesome

Thank you @killthecheats keep supporting
-Pickup, drop, escape.

My threads 

Like Reply
(18-05-2024, 09:59 AM)Santhosh Stanley Wrote: Very hot and shocking start dude. keep rocking.

Thank you @santhosh stanley keep supporting
-Pickup, drop, escape.

My threads 

Like Reply